18 S Water St Suite 2, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About My Wedding DJ

We would love to be a part of your big day. Here are just a few of the reasons we are the right choice.
• We were awarded the 2015 & 2016 Couples Choice Award by WeddingWire. This is awarded to only the top 5% of wedding vendors nationwide.
• We do much more than just play music, we help orchestrate your reception so it flows well and runs smoothly.
• We have been DJ'ing weddings in the Wilmington area for over 10 years. We are a full time business with a reputation at stake. Our future is dependent on your happiness.
• Clean and Sober! We will not drink alcohol at your reception. While we intend to have a good time at your wedding, we are there to make sure the day of your dreams becomes your reality, not party with you and your guests.
Some of the other services we provide are:
-Videography
-PHOTO BOOTH!! (Standard Photo Booth $800, Photo/Video Booth $1200!)
-Effect Lighting / Audio Visual Equipment Rental (Projectors, screens, AV Carts etc.)
-Battery Powered Sound Equipment for Beach Ceremonies
Receive Free Basic Photo Booth when you book DJ and Video!
To secure your date, please give any of our staff here a call at 910.762.8851 .

Among The Top 5% Of Wedding Vendors Nationwide
For the Second Straight Year!

David Friedman

325697101505616031220421912335516o

• Videos 2

64 Reviews for My Wedding DJ

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2016

Shawn was the BEST! Definitely the most expensive DJ services, however, if you want to keep the party going... it's worth it.

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/12/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about David Friedman and DJ Wilmington! When we booked DJ Wilmington for our wedding it went smoothly... once we paid our deposit we went to the website and entered all of the important songs my husband and I wanted there... along with music that we knew our friends and family would enjoy. A few days before our wedding, as my panic level is rising trying to make sure everything is perfect, I had a phone call with David that made me feel so much better. He called to get an idea of the importance of the songs, what we wanted played during certain times of our reception, and dance songs that I left out of the online form. I guess he could sense how I was feeling a little overwhelmed because he stressed that this was my day and that his job was to make my life easier. He wanted me to focus on having a good time, on remembering all of the special moments, and enjoy making them. He must have said that two or three times. He promised he'd work with the photographer and the event coordinator during the wedding and reception, that he didn't want me to panic or stress... I got off that 45 minute phone call and told my then-fiance that I really liked David. That it was worth every penny knowing I didn't have to worry about the music and when to queue what where. We had several compliments on him at our reception and afterwards... and in person he was just as nice of a guy. If you need a DJ who is going to act genuine and make you feel like you are the most important client ever... talk to DJ Wilmington. I can tell you, from our experience, you won't regret it. Thanks again, David. You ROCKED! :)

Sent on 01/26/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2015

We used DJ Wilmington for our reception DJ, lighting, videography and Photo Booth! I loved that they were like a "one stop shop." During the planning process, it was stressful for me to have multiple vendors to stay in touch with. It was awesome that DJ Wilmington was able to offer many services with just one contact person.

We were so pleased with our DJ. Adam did an exceptional job and really kept the party going. I loved the lighting on the dance floor and the flow of the evening. I never felt like there was a lull or any downtime.

Brian did a great job with our lighting. It was exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 10/25/2015

My Wedding DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Wedding DJ 1
    Save One Hundred Dollars!
    Get $100 off our Wedding MC/DJ Service when you mention having seen this deal on Wedding Wire.

• indigosilver studio
    indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

DJ Wilmington is always a pleasure to work with: professional, fun, and a great mix of music!

• Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach
    Courtyard By Marriott Carolina Beach Hotel Weddings

Would love to connect. Happy Holidays!

• SweetWater Bamboo Arbors
    SweetWater Bamboo Arbors Wedding Rentals

We love DJ Professionals. They always do a great job for us, and we love working with them. They always provide great service, and show everyone a fun time. Having a great DJ means the difference between having a bad party and a great party or reception. We recommend them 100 % of the time.

• 18 S Water St, Suite 2 Wilmington, 28401 See on map