My Vintage Events

Sioux Falls, SD View map

My Vintage Events is a wedding venue in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. They are family business dedicated to serving each bride and groom in any way they can.

Facilities and Capacity

My Vintage Events offers two event spaces for your ceremony and reception. Vintage 1 is a park-like setting in and outdoor space. It features a vintage 49’ Chevy truck, well-maintained greenery and lots of areas for wedding photos. Vintage 1 is available in the spring, summer and fall. It accommodates 220 guests. Vintage 2 is a new space with an international 49’ truck and features a beautiful backdrop of barnwood. It accommodates 145 guests. Vintage 2 is available year-round. You can host your rehearsal dinner in the indoor Vintage space that features rustic decor, patio areas, green space for games and fire pits. Their facility also include a Mini Golf Course and Driving Range for you and your guests to enjoy.

My Vintage Events can host your bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party and rehearsal dinner. Their event coordinators work with you to accommodate special requests and plan your wedding. They are a service centered business that will do anything they can to meet your needs. They help you choose a venue, layout, menus and more. Their services include all inclusive packages, set up and clean up, in-house bar, bridal suite, lighting, and sound. They provide 8x24 tables for your reception. Their packages include table decor, a bridal suite and a groom dressing towner, and bartenders. My Vintage Wedding Events offers an in-house bar that provides all alcoholic beverages. No outside alcohol is permitted. They provide each couple with a list of prefered vendors and help you choose the right services to make your day run smoothly. They have a wide range of vintage props that can be used to decorate your ceremony and reception. Some of their items include wine barrel food tables, benches, signage, shelving, chandeliers and more.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1195.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1495.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What months are included in your peak season?

June
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December
4.2

• Amy
    Amy Married on 08/10/2018
    Had our wedding here. They are so super nice, helpful, gave great suggestions. Was more than happy to meet me there before hand for planning, decorating. Etc. Chad was there the whole time and took great care of my guests. Was more than accommodating to my caterer and DJ. After our wedding I had forgotten some stuff and Chad was more than happy to meet me back there close to midnight.

Decorations are provided but bring some of your own for personsl touches. Indoor and outdoor ceremony options in one place. I used the outdoor ceremony spot and utilized the indoor spot for a photo booth. The old truck took amazing pictures and guests were getting family pictures too. The brides room was spacious and beautiful.

Throughout the reception all I heard was how amazing the place looked, how nice Chad was at the bar and walked around and conversed with my guests. Guests were already planning their own events so they could have them there.
    Jolene Married on 10/01/2010
    This was the perfect venue for our wedding party! Chad was extremely flexible with our needs and set up and it fit our personality! We could hang out at a bonfire, play golf or dance. We would recommend to anyone as a great location for a reception or rehearsal dinner!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/13/2019

Almost a disaster!

Our wedding day got flooded out of the venue, but Chad made some phone calls and found a place for us and all of our guests to relocate! He brought the food over and did everything he could to help us get married!

Real Weddings

• Heather & Jeremiah
    14 photos · 09/13/2019

5300 N. Ditch Rd, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
Location of (My Vintage Events)

My Vintage Events frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at My Vintage Events?

My Vintage Events includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation

What are the most important characteristics of My Vintage Events in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by My Vintage Events for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Barn
  • Park

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at My Vintage Events for wedding events?

My Vintage Events offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does My Vintage Events offer?

My Vintage Events offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does My Vintage Events offer for wedding events?

My Vintage Events offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend My Vintage Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Vintage Events is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.2 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.3 in quality of service, 4.3 in flexibility, 4.2 in average response time, 4.2 in professionalism and 3.9 in value.

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding