5300 N. Ditch Rd,, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number

About My Vintage Events

My Vintage Events is a wedding venue in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. They are family business dedicated to serving each bride and groom in any way they can.

Facilities and Capacity

My Vintage Events offers two event spaces for your ceremony and reception. Vintage 1 is a park-like setting in and outdoor space. It features a vintage 49’ Chevy truck, well-maintained greenery and lots of areas for wedding photos. Vintage 1 is available in the spring, summer and fall. It accommodates 220 guests. Vintage 2 is a new space with an international 49’ truck and features a beautiful backdrop of barnwood. It accommodates 145 guests. Vintage 2 is available year-round. You can host your rehearsal dinner in the indoor Vintage space that features rustic decor, patio areas, green space for games and fire pits. Their facility also include a Mini Golf Course and Driving Range for you and your guests to enjoy.

My Vintage Events can host your bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party and rehearsal dinner. Their event coordinators work with you to accommodate special requests and plan your wedding. They are a service centered business that will do anything they can to meet your needs. They help you choose a venue, layout, menus and more. Their services include all inclusive packages, set up and clean up, in-house bar, bridal suite, lighting, and sound. They provide 8x24 tables for your reception. Their packages include table decor, a bridal suite and a groom dressing towner, and bartenders. My Vintage Wedding Events offers an in-house bar that provides all alcoholic beverages. No outside alcohol is permitted. They provide each couple with a list of prefered vendors and help you choose the right services to make your day run smoothly. They have a wide range of vintage props that can be used to decorate your ceremony and reception. Some of their items include wine barrel food tables, benches, signage, shelving, chandeliers and more.

Follow My Vintage Events on

My Vintage Events 4
My Vintage Events 5
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/10/2018

Had our wedding here. They are so super nice, helpful, gave great suggestions. Was more than happy to meet me there before hand for planning, decorating. Etc. Chad was there the whole time and took great care of my guests. Was more than accommodating to my caterer and DJ. After our wedding I had forgotten some stuff and Chad was more than happy to meet me back there close to midnight.

Decorations are provided but bring some of your own for personsl touches. Indoor and outdoor ceremony options in one place. I used the outdoor ceremony spot and utilized the indoor spot for a photo booth. The old truck took amazing pictures and guests were getting family pictures too. The brides room was spacious and beautiful.

Throughout the reception all I heard was how amazing the place looked, how nice Chad was at the bar and walked around and conversed with my guests. Guests were already planning their own events so they could have them there.

Sent on 08/17/2018
    My Vintage Events 6
    My Vintage Events 7
    My Vintage Events 8
    My Vintage Events 9
    My Vintage Events 10

Jolene · Married on 10/01/2010

This was the perfect venue for our wedding party! Chad was extremely flexible with our needs and set up and it fit our personality! We could hang out at a bonfire, play golf or dance. We would recommend to anyone as a great location for a reception or rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2014

We thoroughly enjoyed Vintage Events as our wedding venue, there is such character. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Chad was always very quick to respond to questions or concerns we had regarding our wedding. Our guests raved about the uniqueness of our wedding venue. Would highly recommend Vintage Events!

Sent on 06/03/2015

My Vintage Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,495.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Park
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, July, August, October, November, December

• 5300 N. Ditch Rd, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, 57104 See on map