5300 N. Ditch Rd,, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About My Vintage Events

My Vintage Events is a wedding venue in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. They are family business dedicated to serving each bride and groom in any way they can.

Facilities and Capacity

My Vintage Events offers two event spaces for your ceremony and reception. Vintage 1 is a park-like setting in and outdoor space. It features a vintage 49’ Chevy truck, well-maintained greenery and lots of areas for wedding photos. Vintage 1 is available in the spring, summer and fall. It accommodates 220 guests. Vintage 2 is a new space with an international 49’ truck and features a beautiful backdrop of barnwood. It accommodates 145 guests. Vintage 2 is available year-round. You can host your rehearsal dinner in the indoor Vintage space that features rustic decor, patio areas, green space for games and fire pits. Their facility also include a Mini Golf Course and Driving Range for you and your guests to enjoy.

My Vintage Events can host your bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party and rehearsal dinner. Their event coordinators work with you to accommodate special requests and plan your wedding. They are a service centered business that will do anything they can to meet your needs. They help you choose a venue, layout, menus and more. Their services include all inclusive packages, set up and clean up, in-house bar, bridal suite, lighting, and sound. They provide 8x24 tables for your reception. Their packages include table decor, a bridal suite and a groom dressing towner, and bartenders. My Vintage Wedding Events offers an in-house bar that provides all alcoholic beverages. No outside alcohol is permitted. They provide each couple with a list of prefered vendors and help you choose the right services to make your day run smoothly. They have a wide range of vintage props that can be used to decorate your ceremony and reception. Some of their items include wine barrel food tables, benches, signage, shelving, chandeliers and more.

Follow My Vintage Events on

Real Weddings 14 Photos

5 Reviews for My Vintage Events

• Amy

Amy · Married on 08/10/2018

Had our wedding here. They are so super nice, helpful, gave great suggestions. Was more than happy to meet me there before hand for planning, decorating. Etc. Chad was there the whole time and took great care of my guests. Was more than accommodating to my caterer and DJ. After our wedding I had forgotten some stuff and Chad was more than happy to meet me back there close to midnight.

Decorations are provided but bring some of your own for personsl touches. Indoor and outdoor ceremony options in one place. I used the outdoor ceremony spot and utilized the indoor spot for a photo booth. The old truck took amazing pictures and guests were getting family pictures too. The brides room was spacious and beautiful.

Throughout the reception all I heard was how amazing the place looked, how nice Chad was at the bar and walked around and conversed with my guests. Guests were already planning their own events so they could have them there.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jolene · Married on 10/01/2010

This was the perfect venue for our wedding party! Chad was extremely flexible with our needs and set up and it fit our personality! We could hang out at a bonfire, play golf or dance. We would recommend to anyone as a great location for a reception or rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/13/2019

Almost a disaster!

Our wedding day got flooded out of the venue, but Chad made some phone calls and found a place for us and all of our guests to relocate! He brought the food over and did everything he could to help us get married!

Sent on 10/15/2019

My Vintage Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1195.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1495.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
    Premium Liquor
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    November
    December

Real Weddings

• 5300 N. Ditch Rd, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104 See on map
    Location of (My Vintage Events)