My Travel Bride

Winchester, MA View map Visit website

My Travel Bride is a travel agency operating out of Lynnfield, Massachusetts. This team of travel agents strives to work closely with their clients to ensure they experience the trip of a lifetime. With many links to resorts throughout the world, these travel planners can make sure that you receive the destination wedding or honeymoon of your dreams.

All services at My Travel Bride are completely tailored to your planning needs and specific requirements. Your travel agents will have direct contact with your chosen resort and make sure that every fine aspect at your location is taken care of before you board your flight. This team is happy to plan and organize two get-aways at the same time for your convenience. This can include your destination wedding and your honeymoon. Some of the destinations available through this team includes:

• The Caribbean
  • Mexico
  • Dominican Republic
  • Greece

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
  • Michaela
    Michaela T. Getting married on 12/06/2022

Awesome planning!

We have just started our planning process and I contacted MyTravelBride for some quotes. We have not decided to book anything as of yet, but the planning quote experience was beyond expectations with the MyTravelBride team. Thank you!
    Dani A. Married on 10/02/2021

Mediterranean Paradise

My Travel Bride relieved me all of my wedding planning stress! Affordable way to get everything you can imagine for your special day!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 10/17/2020

Best time of my life!

Would not have been able to relax and enjoy my honeymoon as much as I did and that's thanks to My Travel Bride. The team was there with me for every step and took the honeymoon stress off my shoulders.

Team

Meghan McCarthy
Meghan McCarthy
Destination Wedding Specialist

Hi! I'm Meghan and I'm a destination wedding specialist, who believes in making memories that last forever. Destination weddings can be a great option if the couple doesn't want to worry about the planning or if they are having a small, intimate ceremony and need the expertise to make their special day go off without a hitch.

Kelsey  mckenna
Kelsey mckenna
Destination Wedding Specialist

Hi! I'm Kelsey and I'm a destination wedding specialist with an upbeat and positive mindset. I love making big days happen in the most beautiful places in the world! My goal is to work closely with you to tailor-make your perfect day.

200 Broadway, Lynnfield, MA 01940 Winchester, MA, 01940-2349
Location of (My Travel Bride)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding