Cruise Planners

Cameron, MO View map

Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has a tremendous reputation for quality, service, and very competitive pricing for ALL your travel needs. Cruise Planners travel advisors will help you discover exciting adventures around the world. From cruises to land tours and completely packaged vacations, we specialize in all types of travel and will create an unforgettable vacation just for you.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
  • User2509759 2+ years ago
    I am not a bride, but - I used Zeta at Cruise Planners to book a trip to Ireland to see my daughter last year. She got me close to the college so I could walk to her apartment. The airfare was fantastic and her service is excellent. I would recommend Zeta at Cruise Planners.
  • User2507259 2+ years ago
    We booked our honeymoon through Zeta and she was awesome. She got us to our Sandals destination in Jamaica. We booked the Butler honeymoon suite. That in its self was amazing. The beach was fantastic and we even did the dinner on the beach. We would recommend it. Zeta also booked our airfare. Our travel to and and from Kansas City went smooth. Would I go back to Sandals, yes. Would I use Zeta again in the future, absolutely.
  • User2375456 2+ years ago
    Zeta was incredible. She came to our home more than once and worked with us for several hours to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! She responded to emails very quickly and kept us in the loop on everything. We booked a 2 week cruise through Europe and got several perks because of her - it was the most amazing trip I have ever taken!! I highly recommend Cruise Planners - I will definitely use them again!!

PO Box 233, 9935 W State Rte HH Cameron, 64429
8166320331
Location of (Cruise Planners)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding