Mesa, Mesa, AZ 85203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59

About My Sweet Estilo

My Sweet Estilo is a wedding planning company based in Mesa, Arizona. This planning company offers a variety of services that are catered toward helping clients create the perfect wedding celebration. Their team strives to provide wedding planning services that relieve your stress, fulfill your wedding dreams, and create a memorable night that you can remember for a lifetime.

My Sweet Estilo offers wedding and event planning services including full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. They specialize in providing exceptional event styling and planning that is founded on a passion for beauty and a dedication to client satisfaction. They offer extensive styling expertise in a variety of events, including intimate backyard weddings as well as other special events. Their services include planning and preparation, design and style, as well as decor and day-of coordination. Their team brings together their talents of creativity, design, and organization to ensure that your dream event is executed in a smooth and streamlined process on the day of your wedding. They provide planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, including the following:

• Budget analysis

c078d0ba3a82455b 1443498074000 mse party mermaid theme3793

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for My Sweet Estilo

Richard · Married on 03/19/2016

Working with Jenifer and her team was a joy! She hired us (AZ Party Booth) to provide the photo booth services at her beautiful wedding event! She is hard working, very creative and extremely well organized and had great communication with us regarding all details. It is fun to work with another vendor that is so cool, calm and collected!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Shiloah · Married on 11/11/2015

After a couple of months into wedding planning, I realized that I needed help! My fiance and I were working full time at demanding jobs and I didn't have the time I needed to thoughtfully plan the biggest day of our lives without being consumed w/ stress!! I had heard about My Sweet Estilo from a friend on facebook and after my first conversation with them I knew our wedding was going to be everything we dreamed of! Their communication was always thoughtful and prompt. They tenaciously negotiated our contracts w/ DJ's, photo booths, etc. and got us some INCREDIBLE deals and really found vendors that fit into the style we wanted. Even when the unthinkable happened (our venue lost our reservation/booking and booked out our ceremony space to someone else x2 weeks before the wedding!) they took the lead in problem solving and truly saved the day!! They involved me every step in the planning and worked w/ me on pricing and creativity so my wedding would look exactly how I always dreamed. When I stepped out into the reception area it looked right out of a magazine! All my guests took pictures of the tables-- they were elegant and stunning! My only mistake was waiting a few months into my wedding planning before finding My Sweet Estilo! I'm convinced if I had allowed them to negotiate w/ my venue not only would there have not been mistakes but I would have gotten a much better deal! I was able to sit back and really enjoy one of the most important days in my life because of My Sweet Estilo.

Sent on 04/15/2016

My Sweet Estilo's reply:

We're so lucky to have worked with such an amazing couple! Thank you for the kind words and opportunity to be part of your very special day!

Terra · Married on 06/20/2015

Jenifer and Melissa are the dream-team that you want on your side.

They've literally got it all - quick response times, a constant check to make sure all details are taken care of, gorgeous ascetics for the event, exceptional organization and a consistent positive attitude - they over deliver in every way.

If you're looking for a team to "take care of it all" so you can imagine your event worry free, they are your gals! Run, fly to their inbox to request a meeting, you will be SO happy you did.

Sent on 10/07/2015