3095 State Street, Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1

About My Girls on Film Studios

Ashley Fierro Makeup is a luxury makeup studio based in Southern California but travels worldwide. Ashley Fierro, founder of MGOFS and Owner, has over a decade of experience, team trained by her, and has worked with major companies, graced the covers of multiple magazines, including the holy grail: Martha Stewart Weddings. With over 100 weddings per year under her belt, Ashley Fierro Makeup is your best bet for your day to go off without a hitch. She has a unique formula to insure that you will look amazing in the mirror and interacting with your guests but also in your likely expensive wedding photos. She went as far as creating her own line of makeup (paraben free, not tested on animals and with highly pigmented minerals) to make sure you look good from day to night with no touchups but that it wouldn't feel or look cakey.

Follow My Girls on Film Studios on

ja1164
[ gemma + steve ] 2011

photo: Justin Lee Photography

makeup: www.MyGirlsonFilmStudios.com
[ gemma + steve ] 2011 photo: Justin Lee Photography makeup: www.MyGirlsonFilmStudios.com
ffp 0133rachel pj

My Girls on Film Studios 6
My Girls on Film Studios 7

Jenny Pincus · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you!

Ashley! Where do I begin to thank you? I don't think I can truly describe how amazing you are. You totally understood my vision for how I wanted to look for my wedding and you exceeded all of my expectations.
    What could have been a stressful and chaotic day, was so peaceful, relaxing and fun! My bridesmaids were so happy with the way they looked-and everyone had a great time with you!
    Thank you for everything-you are SO talented and wonderful!
    XOXO

Sent on 10/22/2018
    My Girls on Film Studios 8
  • Jessica

Jessica Bidonde · Married on 10/10/2018

Stress free wedding make up and the prettiest I've ever felt

There isn't enough room to share how grateful I was that Ashley traveled to Italy with me for my wedding. When it came to make up and hair, this was the easiest decision of my entire wedding planning process. It's simple, if you want the best, hire Ashley. She gets it, gets you vision and stayed by my side making sure everything was perfect during all of our photos. For destination or micro weddings, Ash was able to do my hair too, I had no idea that her talent included hair. I recommend Ashley to anyone looking for HMU no matter what the occasion but for your wedding, you want the best and she's the best.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    My Girls on Film Studios 9
    My Girls on Film Studios 10
    My Girls on Film Studios 11
    My Girls on Film Studios 12
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Very professional, while still being personable

Ashley was the first vendor that I booked as I was positive that I wanted her! She had done my makeup for a friend's wedding where I was the MOH and I loved how it turned out. Not only is she a phenomenal makeup artist, who listens to what you want, she is also someone you want to be with you while you are getting ready for the best day of your life. She makes you feel like you are her only client by remembering minor details from emails or the makeup trial. She asks questions I wouldn't have thought of such as, what is the color palette for the bridesmaids, is it ok for them to wear a bright color, etc so that you don't have to be the bad guy at your wedding. I loved working with Ashley and would highly recommend her to my closest friends and family.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    My Girls on Film Studios 13
    My Girls on Film Studios 14
    My Girls on Film Studios 15
    My Girls on Film Studios 16

Award

My Girls on Film Studios FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Bespoke.
    Bespoke. Wedding Florists

The work from My Girls on Film is consistently wonderful. What you can expect from working with Ashley and her team is to look like you, but better, for your wedding day. The methodology is not to pile on every product in existence, but to select products that highlight your natural attributes. Ashley even custom blends her makeup to ensure you have the right color for your skin. She really cares about her craft, and that is exactly what her makeup artistry is...a finely honed craft. Although, when you see some of her before and after images, you might think there's a little voodoo involved too....

• Hannah Smith Events
    Hannah Smith Events Wedding Planners

Ashley at My Girls on Film is fantastic at what she does! She has mastered the art of a flawless yet natural look. She makes her brides feel at easy and really listens to what they want. I highly recommend her.

• Nathan Petty Wedding Photographer
    Nathan Petty Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

I was helping photograph a wedding that Ashley Fierro of My Girls on Film Studios was working on. She's very personable and her make-up application was beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to refer any of my brides or other clients to her!

• 3095 State Street, Suite A Carlsbad, 92008 See on map
    7603102923 (Other Phone Number)