My Fab Events and The E Spot

Davie, FL View map

My Fabulous Event
Linens and More

My Fabulous Event Table and Chair LInens will set off your Venue in Style! While Venues host special events everyday, your Linens and Decor are what truly make your event Unique!

We offer excellent "All Inclusive" Packages that will be sure to fit within your budget. Our Linen Packages range from 2.25-3.50 per chair depending on your selection of Items, Fabric, and Quanity Needed. We will create a package that works with in your budget.

If you are wedding vendor, join part of our vendor team and recieve rewards and incentives.. Our customers can join our referral program as well!

Because we care and want your event to be Fabulous, our clients will recieve a free "Emergency Wedding Day Kit List" when requesting a quote.

We service all of Dallas, Fort Worth, and Surrounding Cities.

www.myfabevent.com

What event items are available?

Decor

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
    Lillian Married on 08/02/2008
    My Fabulous Event was very easy to work with, professional, courteous, and very affordable. We received five star services at a bargain. Tami worked magic. We were impressed on how everything turned out. We received many compliments on the linens decor. My Fab Event was efficient with getting everything set up in a timely manner. We highly recommend My Fabulous Event.
  • CTorres
    Crystal Married on 11/08/2008
    Great prices for the same thing at the big rental companies.
    Tami and Cris set everything up on time and were there at the end of the night to take it all down.
    I had some problems reaching them initially after I had paid my deposit, but once that was taken care of, everything else was smooth sailing.
    I rented table cloths and chair covers and sash from them.
    They have no "hidden fees" like other companies. I had called all of the big places (TLC, BBJ, Ducky Bobs) and they all had some substantial fees for set up and take down, and they were more per chair cover!
    My Fab Event did the same for a lot less.
    Overall, I am very please with choosing them for my wedding! I would reccommend them.
    **pics in my photo album***

11860 W State Road 84, Ste B1 Davie, FL, 33325
Location of (My Fab Events and The E Spot)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding