2580 W Camp Wisdom Rd Suite 100-114, Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 72

About musik productions

We're not just making memories...

We're CONNECTING Friends & Family!

musik productions is a DJ, EMCEE, and Coordination Company specializing in Events & Weddings in the Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding Texas Cities.

We go beyond your typical "DJ", and the disorganized or uninterested Coordinator, by providing a Professional, FUN, inviting, interactive environment for you and your guest.

We offer OUTSTANDING service, CUSTOMIZED music, PERSONAL attention, & UNIQUE Vendor relationships to make any event or wedding a success.

But MOST IMPORTANT...

We Provide an UNFORGETTABLE Interactive Experience at EVERY Event or Wedding for You and Your Guests!

DIY (Do-it-Yourself) Couples LOVE us - We provide Wedding DJ and emcee, Day of Coordination, and/or Day of Services. Be sure to check out Wedding Packages on our web site to see which works best for you - Let us Help you!

Follow musik productions on

dsc01838
lauren aaron moh
lauren aaron wedding reception
musik productions
myers park lauren aaron bride entrance
musik productions
myers park mckinney tx gazibo
alex sergio wedding 112
dsc00301

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for musik productions

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot say enough good things about these ladies! We used Cathy and Crystal for our wedding DJ and coordination needs. They were GREAT! Cathy was a fun and upbeat DJ and understood that my husband and I like punk/alternative music and was able to incorporate that with music that had our guests dancing. Crystal and her sister Tessie taught all of our guests the group dances like the Wobble and Whip/Nae Nae. It was really fun! Crystal also kept everything on schedule, decorated beautifully, and even kept my MIL under control. I was totally relaxed throughout the wedding because they had everything covered. Cathy also did a slideshow of photos of my husband and I, which turned out really cute! She did some uplighting as well to transform the venue to more of a dance party feel after dinner. Crystal made sure my husband and I had drinks and food whenever we wanted and kept the guests informed about our photobooth and the evening's schedule. I didn't originally plan to use a coordinator but I'm so glad I did! She really made a HUGE difference!

Alexandra · Married on 04/04/2015

Crystal and Cathy are beyond amazing! The music was great and definitely made the ambiance of the wedding! Crystal made sure the fluidity of the wedding was smooth and kept the party going all night long.. She ensured that I was well taken care of and that everything went exactly how I had planned. Words could not express how thankful I am of these lovely ladies!

Tina · Married on 12/30/2014

I hired Musik Productions for a dual role of coordination and DJ services. And wow were they work the money! Crystal is the coordinator and she is a tiny powerhouse! I look back at my fabulous event and I know there is NO WAY I could have made it happen that day without her, she was my eyes, hands and feet!! Even the hotel event coordinator was impressed by her! I also got lots of compliments on Cathy the DJ who made sure she got to know exactly what we wanted both through her online tools and conversations to give us the special music and feel we wanted. I really feel like this was some of the best money I spent for the entire wedding and they were far more reasonable then a lot of the simple DJ services and wow did I get more than that!!! These ladies are phenomenal and to top it off, you'll just enjoy having them at your party!!!

musik productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• The Traveling Photo Booth
    The Traveling Photo Booth Photo Booths

Musik Productions is an awesome company! They truly care about each individual bride and want to make sure that they give them an awesome experience from start to finish. It is hard to find people these days that truly take pride and care about the quality they are providing. You will love working with them!

• 2580 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Suite 100-114 Grand Prairie, 75052 See on map
    972.352.8176 (Phone number)
    Call for appointment - We Love meeting with our Couples! We service the DFW Area