Muse Makeup Artistry

6182 edsall rd, Alexandria, VA 22304 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Muse Makeup Artistry

Muse Makeup Artistry, owned by Shukri Muse, is an experienced makeup artist based out of Alexandria, Virginia. She prides herself on being able to execute any and every look you desire. Brides will appreciate her excellent artistry and customer service. Muse Makeup Artistry can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

Experience:
Shukri Muse has over 5+ years of experience in the beauty industry. She’s known for working for top brands like MAC, Sephora and even being part of the INGLOT PRO TEAM. She has worked with hundreds of skin tones, types and clients from all over the world.

Services Offered:

I am happy to accommodate groups of more than 10 people! your entire bridal party can get their makeup done together. I offer consultations as well as trials for the bride, and your bridal party. So you and your loved ones can decide exactly what you would like to have for your big day.

Additional services include:

• Eye Makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake Lashes
  • Natural Makeup
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • Male Grooming

Other Services:

Muse Makeup Artistry is happy to travel within 35 miles of Alexandria, Virginia for your wedding day. In addition to bridal makeup, I also offers private and group lessons for makeup application. She’s a certified in lessons, who will help you sharpen your own skills. Learn classic techniques and modern trends, no matter what skill level you're currently at! We can polish your skill set.

Follow Muse Makeup Artistry on
Bride's maid Glam

2 Reviews for Muse Makeup Artistry

Ayan M. Omar · Married on 12/21/2018

Shukri is incredible!

Shukri 1) arrived early 2) dealt with my sudden last minute needs 3) and made suggestions on what I actually wanted for things that fit my face better - which I absolutely appreciated! But only with my permission. The whole look came out amazing, and lasted through the whole night. My big day was emotional and difficult, but she made such an important part of it worry-free. I got compliments all night long. I can't thank her enough!

Muse Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10