MUAH by Krissy Cornell

Dallas, TX View map

MUAH by Krissy Cornell is a wedding hair and makeup artist vendor based in Dallas (Lowest Greenville!). Owner and artist Krissy has a passion for makeup and making clients look the way they have always dreamed of for their wedding day. She believes that it is pure magic when a bride feels her best. As a licensed cosmetologist, she works hard to bring out your natural and flawless beauty while enhancing the features that make you unique. You will feel comfortable, beautiful and at ease when booking with this talented hair stylist and makeup artist.

Want to get you and your party moving before the big event? Krissy is a certified barre instructor for Barre3 located in Richardson and is offering private classes for the bride and her crew or a tailored fitness plan! Please email to inquire about pricing.

MUAH by Krissy Cornell offers professional services to all of her clients, including cry-proof airbrush makeup and lashes! Her work includes:

• Consultations
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • Wedding Party Makeup

Your health & safety are top priority for Krissy-all necessary and recommended COVID19 measures and practices are strictly followed at all times.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$400

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$180

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$185

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$285

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$285

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Alyssa L. Married on 10/13/2021

Krissy is Amazing!

I can't imagine my wedding day without Krissy! She is not only extremely talented but also so friendly I was instantly comfortable around her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great hair and makeup artist!
    Corey Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding hair/makeup

Had such a great experience using Krissy for my event!! We did several trials until I was happy and she really delivered on the day of. She was always prompt and flexible and just super sweet, I’d highly recommend her.

MUAH by Krissy Cornell's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, Corey! I’m thrilled that you were happy with the process and your results and congratulations again!!
    Erin Married on 03/19/2021

E. Mullen Review

Krissy was fantastic! She was very professional, quick to respond to all of my messages, and very punctual. The conversation was great, she really put me at ease, and the end result was just what I wanted.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

MUAH by Krissy Cornell Price Rates

Team

Krissy Cornell
Krissy Cornell
Owner

Hi! I'm Krissy, owner & lead artist at MUAH by Krissy Cornell. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and graduated from Columbia College Chicago in 2011, the same year I met my husband, and moved to Austin in 2012. I earned my cosmetology license in 2015 (same year I got married!) and fell in love with the wedding industry, I knew I had finally found my calling. I then lived in Manhattan for 2 years while my husband went back to school, had my beautiful son there in 2018, and finally made my way back to Texas in 2019.

I live in Lower Greenville with my family and teach barre at Barre3 a few times a week. I'm passionate about making people look and feel their best and look forward to working with the beautiful Brides of Dallas!

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75206
Location of (MUAH by Krissy Cornell)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding