MUAH by Krissy Cornell Reviews

26 | Austin, TX

26 Reviews for MUAH by Krissy Cornell

Lorri · Married on 10/28/2017

Krissy was the hair stylist and make up artists for my daughter’s wedding this year. She was so sweet and helped all of the girls look perfect. She showed up early, finished on time and everyone looked beautiful. She even took her time to make sure my hair and make up looked great, so as the mother of the bride I could feel special.

MUAH by Krissy Cornell's reply:

Lorri it was such a pleasure to work with you and the girls! Thank you again for making me a part of the day!

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved working with Krissy! I am always so indecisive but Krissy helped put me at ease and feel confident! She was quick to respond to any questions and flexible with her time. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Krissy did an amazing job with my hair and makeup on my big day. She was extremely patient and dealt with me changing my mind a couple of times! Her work is fabulous and she worked wonders with my flat stringy hair. My makeup looked flawless and lasted throughout the day and evening. Overall, Krissy is one of the best I have ever worked with and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Y

Yas · Married on 07/29/2017

Krissy was very professional and had great hair styling ideas that were unique. I would highly recommend her for any bride/bridal party!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Regan · Married on 06/22/2017

I first met Krissy through a friend’s wedding, and I loved the look of all her and her bridesmaids that I just had to have her for my own big day! She was punctual, friendly and accommodating and we had a blast! If I could have her do my hair and makeup for any sort of event, big or small, I definitely would!! Thanks again, Krissy!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Denise · Married on 06/18/2017

Krissy did hair and makeup for my niece’s wedding and working with her was an amazing experience! She was so thorough and cared deeply about everyone’s satisfaction. So many of the girls were disappointed about her moving to New York because they wanted to use her for their weddings! Thank you, Krissy, for how beautiful you made everyone look and feel!

MUAH by Krissy Cornell's reply:

Denise, thank you so much for the kind words! Spending the day with you and your girls was so much fun and believe me when I say that I'm just as disappointed that I won't be doing weddings in TX for a while!

Cathy · Married on 06/11/2017

Krissy did a great job with my hair capturing the look I wanted. I was so happy with how my hair looked!!! As the mother of the bride, I appreciated all of Krissy's professional tips.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ashlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Krissy did an amazing job on my hair. She is very talented. On top of that, she was very professional and created a fun atmosphere while getting ready for my big day!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2017

Krissy did such a great job for the wedding! All of the girls looked fabulous and everyone got compliments. She really went out of her way to meet every need!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Linda · Married on 05/14/2017

I was so happy with my experience with Krissy. She was very quick to respond and did an amazing job keeping the schedule for the day of the wedding, which is impressive considering how distracted we all were! Everyone’s hair and makeup turned out incredible and lasted all night! I was referred to her by a friend and I’m so glad she was available!

Adriana · Married on 04/15/2017

By far the best in the biz! A professional with incredible talent!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

April · Married on 02/25/2017

Krissy did an absolutely stunning job on my hair and my mom's hair. I will post pics soon. I couldn't have asked for it to be more perfect!!! Thanks Krissy for helping make my wedding gorgeous!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/02/2016

Krissy is amazing !!! I highly recommend her . My bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids , sisters and mom were over the moon excited about their hair and makeup!
    I loved the way I looked on my special day! I absolutely can not say enough!

Sent on 10/26/2016

MUAH by Krissy Cornell's reply:

Shannon, I absolutely LOVED getting to spend the morning with you and your girls! It was so fun and you guys looked incredible, I'm sure the wedding was as gorgeous as y'all looked!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Krissy is absolutely amazing!! She was so responsive to all my requests, super sweet, and very accommodating. During my bridals, I loved my hair, but I wanted it different for my wedding. Krissy was so nice about it, and said that's why we have trials so you can change it up! She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my special day, and everything was perfect! She also did my mom (who is very picky), and she looked amazing and loved it!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Brittany,
    I was so fortunate to be able to spend 2 days with you and I couldn't have been happier with how incredibly beautiful you looked for both your bridals and the wedding day! I'm dying for the photos!!

Tabeen · Married on 08/13/2016

Krissy is as talented as she is sweet! She was great with communication before the event, always emailing me minutes after I would send her questions so I always felt at ease. She is also wonderful with being flexible and working with you to make sure the day is perfect... I had some people add on at the last minute and she made time for them without ever letting me get stressed about timing or the schedule. She made the day feel like a breeze! I booked her from the recommendation of my wedding planner and I could not have been more impressed. She fit in with my large group of 10 bridesmaids and it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend the whole time. My friends loved chatting with her as they got their hair and makeup done and all of us walked away wishing we were friends with her! My friends were all SO pleased with her work! Several of my best friends even kept pictures of the hair Krissy did on them so that they could have the same hairstyle for their own weddings - it was that good! I had girls with every different type and length of hair and she made all the updo's look even better than I had pictured. I only wish she were in Houston so I could have her around all the time for glam :) She is so so wonderful, do not hesitate to book her! She was MUCH more affordable than others I had researched in the area and after after having hair and makeup done from much more expensive places..I can tell you that Krissy is the BEST. I am soo happy I chose her for my wedding!! - Tabeen (married 8/13/16)

Sent on 10/06/2016

MUAH by Krissy Cornell's reply:

Tabeen, I was so excited to get to work with you and your intelligent and gorgeous group of ladies! Every detail of your wedding was perfect and it was such an honor to be a part of it!

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Krissy does an amazing job of knowing exactly what you like. You can show her a photo and she can do exactly that but it looks even better because she knows how to make it look like you. I was in love with both my rehersal dinner look and my wedding day look. She made both look completely different by switching up the way my eyes looked. I was in love with my eyes for my wedding day. I got so many compliments and I highly recommend Krissy. As for hair this is another gift that she has. She made my shorter hair look so thick in a updo and I loved it for my wedding day. It photographed amazing and I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day with the help of Krissy!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • natalia

natalia · Married on 07/16/2016

This girl is the wedding hair queen! Krissy did my bridal up-do and my bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone came out looking amazing! I was so impressed and can't wait to get the pictures back from the photographer. I have also used her for my make-up application before and looked fantastic as well. She pays such close attention to detail during all of her services, while making sure everything stays on the scheduled timeline and gives you the undivided attention you deserve on your wedding day so you can enjoy the getting ready process!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Natalia,
    Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day! You are beautiful inside and out and you absolutely glowed on your wedding day!

Madlena · Married on 07/16/2016

Krissy did such an awesome job with everyone's hair. The bride's hair looked amazing and all of bridesmaids' hair looks marvelous as well. She was also so much fun to be around and made all of us feel and look beautiful. I would hands down recommend Krissy to any bride and bridal party out there!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Lindy · Married on 07/02/2016

Krissy is fabulous in every way. She's recently come to New York City from Texas, and we are very lucky to have her! Not only is she incredible at hair and makeup (which is clear from all the great reviews here!), but she's also just the kindest, most genuine woman. She is basically the best girlfriend you didn't know you had. Highly, highly recommend for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amazing work for my wedding for both hair and makeup!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Krissy is super sweet and knows her craft!! I loved my hair and makeup she did. Choosing her for your special day is a must. ??

Sent on 09/03/2016

Claire · Married on 06/01/2016

Krissy is so great!! I have worked with her for several events and she is so talented, prompt, and efficient. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Sandra · Married on 05/29/2016

So glad Krissy came to my rescue when my original make up artist cancelled. I was very happy with my hair and make up.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

Krissy was amazing for both my engagement photos and wedding day! She took the time during the trial to make sure she understood what I wanted and definitely made me feel beautiful on the day. She is not only excellent at her styling, she is very personable as well. I definitely recommend having hair and makeup styling done by Krissy!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

I have worked in the beauty industry for about 10 years. So, I can be a little picky, some may say,difficult lol, when it comes to my hair and makeup. I moved to TX just a few months before my wedding. I wanted to find someone who completely connected with my vision and could deliver that wow factor!
    A yoga client of mine referred me to Krissy. I instantly loved her, and then she did my hair and makeup trial... it was gold.
    She was so creative with my hair - she blew me away and My wedding makeup was flawless. The airbrushed makeup wore all day and night and looked so natural!
    I loved having her in the room with my bridesmaids and family- she felt like one of the girls. I can't thank you enough Krissy!

Sent on 10/20/2017