103 Concord Plaza Shopping Center, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Map · Phone number

About MSG Jewelers Inc

MSG Jewelers are Diamond Specialists, featuring Ideal Cut Diamonds, bought from the Cutters directly. Family owned and operated; We offer Designing, Manufacturing, Sales and Repairs, done on-site. Featuring Designers: LeVian, Cheri Dori, Vahan, Galetea-Mercy Pearl, Gregorio, Jirair, D L Diamonds, Andrea Candela and more. Our Family owned and operated store has been serving our clients for more than 35 years with more than 21,000 clients Nationally. The Advocate to Consurmer, MSG Jewelers offers education in the world of jewelry with our GEMTALK Program. We have a large in-stock inventory of Fine Jewelry. Visit our Website at: www.msgjewelers.com to see a sample of what we have to offer.
Remember: MSG Jewelers helps you buy Diamonds with Confidence...Guaranteed!!!!

History

Established in 1981.

Michael George founded MSG Jewelers after studying diamonds to purchase an engagement ring for the Love of His Life, Mary Ann, his Wife of 37 Years. Soon after entering the jewelry business, Mike wanted to be the Advocate to the Consumer and began His program called GEMTALK, where Mike takes technical jargon and puts it into Layman's Terms. GEMTALK has been featured on Radio, the Internet and Local Papers for more than Two Decades. See a sample at www.msgjewelers.com. MSG Jewelers is committed to excellence and customer satisfaction with more than 21,000 clients Nation-Wide. With all the changes in the Jewelry Industry, such as Lab Created Diamonds and Colored Gemstones, if you don't know jewelry, Know Your Jeweler. At MSG Jewelers our clients become Friends, not just Customers.

Meet the Business Owner

Michael G. Business Owner

Mike George, President of MSG Jewelers, Inc. had every intention of being a doctor of veterinary medicine since he was seven years old. For various reasons he followed a different path in his third year of college that many have found to be a blessing. In his journey to find just the right diamond for an engagement ring for his beloved, Mike was disillusioned by the lack of information about diamonds in the 1970's, so after studying diamonds for nearly a year, he embarked on the journey of finding a treasure to show his love and desire for Mary Ann's hand in marriage.

Many jobs later, Mike still interested in the diamond business, decided to have a custom ring made for Mary Ann that he designed. A family friend in the jewelry business was chosen to assist with this special task and after multiple meetings a ring was made for their first anniversary. Mike mentioned to his jeweler friend that he would be interested in selling jewelry if ever he needed. The rest is History.

les002 1ddiagonal
lef074 1clwm510 40c
les002 1ddiagonal

6 Reviews for MSG Jewelers Inc

Ashley · Married on 02/02/2019

Best Jeweler in the South County area. Prior to my Fiance buying my ring I went around to try and give him an Idea of what I would like. MSG was the only Jeweler that didn't rush me out. They took their time and educated me on the jewelry, wrote down my wish list in a big binder they keep to help guide the groom to be. They treated me as if I was the customer even though my fiance would be the one coming in to buy. Exceptional service and Jewelry.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Jess · Married on 04/01/2016

I visited MSG for an engagement ring and couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 03/03/2016

I couldn't be happier with my experience at MSG. Each one of the employees went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we were happy with our decision. I am thrilled we chose them. My ring is stunning! And Michael Jr has gone beyond what I could've ever asked for with finding a wedding band. He worked with us to make sure we got EXACTLY what we wanted within our budget.

Sent on 08/31/2015

MSG Jewelers Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks