2938 Hwy K, O Fallon, MO 63368 Map · Phone number

About Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

Krekeler Jewelers is a full service jewelry store located in O'Fallon, MO. We specialize in all types of jewelry with an emphisis on Engagement and Wedding rings. We also do all types of repair including ring sizing, soldering together, setting of stones, appraisals, pearl restringing, and watch repair.

• Michael Herr Diamonds and Fine Jewelry
PandoraLogo100mmPayoff
diamond
KREKELER4
Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

3 Reviews for Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2019

Great People

We love Krekeler's! This is my mom's favorite jewelry store because of how nice and helpful the people are. Over the course of a couple of years of birthdays and holiday, she's gotten me a full set of pearl jewelry from here to wear on my wedding day. They are gorgeous. We got our wedding bands here as well, and I also dragged my dad in to pick out a necklace and earring set to surprise my mom with before my wedding. On all occasions, we received great help and advice. Everyone has been great to work with and has really helped us pick out the perfect things while staying within our budget.

They have great service as well. The ring my husband gave me was passed down from his great-grandmother. The way it's designed made it somewhat difficult to size properly, but I wanted to keep the design in-tact. They spent some time with me figuring out the best way to size it, and it looks great now and fits perfectly!

Will definitely be a returning customer.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/30/2017

Use this jeweler!!! They are exceptional! Not only did they design and make my wedding band but their customer service is amazing. By the time we got our finished product everyone in the store knew us. Mark and Randy always answered all of questions and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. If you want to feel good about spending your money on good quality jewelry use this company!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

They custom made my engagement ring and the matching band. I've been back for cleanings and re-plating and they always finish work ahead of schedule. Everyone is very nice there and they're prices are reasonable. I love them and will continue to go back for any of our jewelry needs.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Krekeler Jewelers, Inc. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 2938 Hwy K O Fallon, 63368 See on map
    8777503156 (Other Phone Number)
    6362725289 (Fax Number)