512 N. New Florissant Rd., Florissant, MO 63031 Map · Phone number

About DON HENEFER JEWELERS

Congratulations on your up coming wedding! Stop in to see us for your wedding needs. From custom wedding rings to gifts for you groomsmen and bridesmaids we will have you covered! We have been celebrating marriages since 1946. Some of the families we serve are going on the third generation to buy their wedding sets from us. Offering from the timeless tradtional sets to current trends and anything you can dream up.

1f3fe01d2848d203 image
1f3fe01d2848d203 image

3 Reviews for DON HENEFER JEWELERS

If you get your ring at Don Henefer's you will be getting exactly what you want without the pushy salesman and overhead. If you have something in mind they can design it exactly how you want it. It's not a chain and the personalized service is amazing. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

My Father and Brother are the jewelers of the store and are very talented at making unique and custom designs. Not only will you get the best product for you money you can be assured that you're getting the highest quality out there.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 07/13/2013

Don Henefer's did an absolutely stunning job on my wedding band! My husband previously designed my engagement ring without thinking we'd need to find a wedding band to go with it (he was just too excited about the engagement ring, ha!). Not able to find an appropriate pre-made wedding band, we opted to go to Don Henefer's with a custom design in mind... 4 short weeks before our wedding!! I know, we're crazy! But, these guys are the epitome of pro and took all the stress out of such a big last minute decision! They do fantastic, quick work and don't leave you with a finished product you'd regret down the road. They make sure your needs and wants are met! I have the most unique, one of a kind, gorgeous wedding ring and I have Don Henefer's (and my husband, of course) to thank for it!

Sent on 10/01/2013

DON HENEFER JEWELERS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• Stems Florist
    Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Hi -- Hope all is well and you guys are very busy!! Would love for you to give us an endorsement on Wedding Wire. Thank you! Kim Brannan Stems Florist 314-972-7836

• 512 N. New Florissant Rd. Florissant, 63031 See on map