Mr Smileys Photo Booth

Beverly Hills, CA View map

Our goal is to provide your guests with a fun and exciting experience that creates memories for a lifetime. We have everything from the most basic photo booth booth to video messaging booths that sends real time images on-site. What we provide is fun for the young, the old, and everyone in between.

In addition to providing photo booth services, we also can provide uplighting, animated GIFs, projection monograms, and dancing with the clouds. Please inquire for more information!

We are a featured vendor on Wedding Wire and look forward to the opportunity of servicing your event.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Tracy Married on 10/12/2019

Great price point!

Photobooths are always a hit at weddings so I knew we had to have one at ours. We found Mr. Smiley’s and the price was right up our alley. Rex is very responsive and professional. I had my own photobooth template design and helped to make sure everything printed out okay. On the day of the wedding, all of our guests had fun at the photobooth. The quality of photos were great, and we even received digital copies within 2 weeks following the wedding. Thanks, Mr. Smiley’s!

Mr Smileys Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Tracy, congratulations on a beautiful wedding. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Photobooth!

My husband and I booked Mr. Smiley's Photobooth for our wedding and I'm so glad we did! All our guests had fun taking photos and so did we. The attendants were very friendly, professional and even suggested poses for us. Mr. Smiley's offers a variety of packages, templates and pricing is reasonable. Rex was very responsive to emails and provided great customer service. I was very happy with the quality of the photos! I definitely plan on using their services again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking to book a photobooth.

Mr Smileys Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Laura, you and your family were extremely fun and we had a great time hosting them in the photo booth. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day.
  • Tyler
    Tyler Married on 05/25/2018
    I recently worked with Rex for a wedding at Pasea Hotel in Huntington Beach. Rex has the best photobooth props I've seen! He provided both printed and digital copies, was super friendly and welcoming to everyone, and brought tons of excitement and energy to the wedding! Rex and the Mr. Smileys team are top notch. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for professionalism, class, and tons of fun!

Mr Smileys Photo Booth's reply:

Working with you Tyler was amazing. Everyone just lulled by your tones. The guests really enjoyed your selections and it seemed like you knew exactly what they wanted to hear

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Mr Smileys Photo Booth Price Rates

Russ and Thet Studio Russ and Thet Studio Wedding Photographers

fun photobooth. so much props to choose from :-)

13337 South St, # 683 Beverly Hills, 90210
Location of (Mr Smileys Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding