Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services

Greenbeehind is a green screen photography service that provides open air photo studio to your special events and celebrations (corporate events, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, fundraisings, school events, and many more).

Follow Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services on

d58c53454f01e68c logo greenbeehind white
164728681925086o

1 Reviews for Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services

Gino · Married on 08/01/2016

IF YOUR READING THIS, I'M TELLING YOU, DON'T GO ANYWHERE! BEST PHOTO BOOTH/STRESS FREE EVER!!!

We had GreenBEEbehind do our photo booth service on our wedding day and I have to tell you they were AWESOME!!! They made everything easy for us, they we're very friendly and professional. They were very responsive too, if you send them an email, they will usually get back to you in a couple of hours. My wife and I were extremely happy with the photo booth service. They were able to come early and set up promptly. I loved that we were able to get two copies of the photos, one for the guest and one for the scrapbook. Our guests had a great time!!! We would definitely book them again! Thank you so much GreenBEEHIND for making our wedding day fun and a memorable one!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services Pricing

Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services Price Rates

Greenbeehind Green Screen Photo Services FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

• Pasadena, 91107 See on map