Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mountz Jewelers

Mountz Jewelers is a locally owned jewelry store with locations in Carlisle, Camp Hill and Colonial Park/Harrisburg. We provide the most designer jewelry brands in the area including Hearts On Fire, Rolex, John Hardy, Ippolita, Heather Moore, Scott Kay, Roberto Coin, Charles Krypell, Le Vian, Qalo, Tag Heuer, Honora, Alex and Ani, Pandora, Dog Fever and Cat Fever.. In our bridal collection, we have a diversified selection including Hearts On Fire, Tacori (Harrisburg location), Simon G., A. Jaffe, Scott Kay, Henri Daussi, Karl Lagerfeld, JB Star, and Artcarved among others. We offer custom design options as well.

We offer interest free financing and complimentary layaway. Receive lifetime free jewelry cleaning of any purchase!

Mountz Jewelers in Carlisle - 1160 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015 - 717.243.4936

Mountz Jewelers in Camp Hill - 3780 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 - 717.763.1199

Mountz Jewelers in Colonial Park/Harrisburg - 4520 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 - 717.545.7508

Explore more at mountzjewelers.com!

Follow Mountz Jewelers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lilla's Bridal Boutique
WWRitani

50 Reviews for Mountz Jewelers

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2019

Mountz Harrisburg - Great Variety - Great Service!

Mountz Harrisburg - had such a great variety, my fiancé and I traveled around to ring stores before he picked the one here. I would have never thought to go to Mountz, he walked in of course without me to see if they had a ring similar to what I wanted. Mountz had a ring there that was more than what I wanted and more! He got a good deal, and got the ring on the spot! I was so happy with his purchase, then we went back for our wedding rings which were amazing and mine matched perfectly with my engagement ring. We not only got our rings there, he got me pearl earrings and a necklace for my wedding gift that were so beautiful! All in all we were very happy with our service and the selection at the Mountz in Harrisburg. - Thanks Again, The Travers

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 08/10/2019

I would and have recommended Mountz! Go and see if you like it!

I got her engagement ring, and both of our wedding bands from Mountz in Camp Hill. We shopped around at multiple places looking for the best service and the best deals. In the end we could not find a place that was better. When I first walked into the Camp Hill location Jake McCaleb came up and greeted me, after telling him what I was hoping to do he promptly started asking questions to get a better understanding of the request. He ended up helping us through the engagement ring purchasing process as well as the wedding band process. This included teaching us about the jewelry and giving us suggestions based on his experience. He was extremely friendly and easy to work with. I feel like we got the best deals and the best quality of jewelry with Jake from Mountz. They have earned our business for years to come.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Award

Mountz Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map
    717-384-2931 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mountz Jewelers)