Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number

About Mountz Jewelers

Mountz Jewelers is a locally owned jewelry store with locations in Carlisle, Camp Hill and Colonial Park/Harrisburg. We provide the most designer jewelry brands in the area including Hearts On Fire, Rolex, John Hardy, Ippolita, Heather Moore, Scott Kay, Roberto Coin, Charles Krypell, Le Vian, Qalo, Tag Heuer, Honora, Alex and Ani, Pandora, Dog Fever and Cat Fever.. In our bridal collection, we have a diversified selection including Hearts On Fire, Tacori (Harrisburg location), Simon G., A. Jaffe, Scott Kay, Henri Daussi, Karl Lagerfeld, JB Star, and Artcarved among others. We offer custom design options as well.

We offer interest free financing and complimentary layaway. Receive lifetime free jewelry cleaning of any purchase!

Mountz Jewelers in Carlisle - 1160 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015 - 717.243.4936

Mountz Jewelers in Camp Hill - 3780 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 - 717.763.1199

Mountz Jewelers in Colonial Park/Harrisburg - 4520 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 - 717.545.7508

Explore more at mountzjewelers.com!

Follow Mountz Jewelers on

WWRitani
WWHOF

45 Reviews for Mountz Jewelers

Mandie · Getting married on 02/28/2019

We are from the Camp Hill area but have now moved to South Carolina. My fiancé knew what style I was looking for and Mountz is one of the only places to sell the designer he chose. They worked with him from South Carolina and around our trips home to get the perfect ring. They were great with communicating, very patient with our timing and excellent to help expedite us actually getting the ring. He even tried to look locally and I did research and found out he got a better deal on a better stone than our new local 'direct dealer' store! We are committed to Mountz because of all of those things! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

Mandie, We appreciate your kind words and are very happy you and your fiancé found the perfect ring. We wish you all the best and you are always welcome to bring your jewelry into our store for complementary cleanings anytime you’re in the area! - The Mountz Jewelers Team
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding band from here, and we also got his wedding band from here as well. The staff is always very friendly and helpful when we come in, whether it's just for a quick cleaning or to look at jewelry. We also had our wedding bands engraved with our wedding date, and they did a phenomenal job. They were communicative throughout the whole process, and called me to pick them up the minute they were done. We will always go to Mountz for our jewelry needs!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

Laura, Thank you for the 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you will ‘always go to Mountz for your jewelry needs’ and we look forward to seeing you both soon. - The Mountz Jewelers Team
  • Novak

P · Married on 12/10/2016

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from the Carlisle store last October and it could not be more perfect. We also purchased the matching wedding band during their annual wedding band sale (usually in September). I highly recommend this sale because there were representatives in house that also brought extra sizes with them; I was able to walk out that day with my ring instead of ordering and waiting.

Their attention to detail and customer service are the absolute best. Selection does vary store amongst stores so if you don't see what you want just ask if they have it in their other locations!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

We appreciate the great review you have provided our Carlisle store. We enjoyed working with both of you on these very important ring selections! Thank you for choosing to trust your special moments to Mountz! We wish you all the best.

Award

Mountz Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map