Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number

About Mountz Jewelers

Mountz Jewelers is a locally owned jewelry store with locations in Carlisle, Camp Hill and Colonial Park/Harrisburg. We provide the most designer jewelry brands in the area including Hearts On Fire, Rolex, John Hardy, Ippolita, Heather Moore, Scott Kay, Roberto Coin, Charles Krypell, Le Vian, Qalo, Tag Heuer, Honora, Alex and Ani, Pandora, Dog Fever and Cat Fever.. In our bridal collection, we have a diversified selection including Hearts On Fire, Tacori (Harrisburg location), Simon G., A. Jaffe, Scott Kay, Henri Daussi, Karl Lagerfeld, JB Star, and Artcarved among others. We offer custom design options as well.

We offer interest free financing and complimentary layaway. Receive lifetime free jewelry cleaning of any purchase!

Mountz Jewelers in Carlisle - 1160 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015 - 717.243.4936

Mountz Jewelers in Camp Hill - 3780 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 - 717.763.1199

Mountz Jewelers in Colonial Park/Harrisburg - 4520 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 - 717.545.7508

Explore more at mountzjewelers.com!

Follow Mountz Jewelers on

47 Reviews for Mountz Jewelers

• Maribeth

Maribeth · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Even though this is for the Camp Hill store, I thought I would still write a review even though I shopped at the Harrisburg store because they are still the same company.
    We had the best experience here at Mount Jewelers in Harrisburg! They were recommended to us from my brother and sister in law because of the great experience they had. My husband had no troubles at all picking out and picking up my engagement ring and I can go and get my ring cleaned for free whenever I want!! Which I love! The person who helped us the most was Jen S. She is seriously awesome! She helped us pick out our wedding rings and was there multiple times when I got my ring cleaned. They had a great sales event where they had a ton of wedding bands and engagement rings there and on sale! That worked out wonderfully for us! They even sell the Qalo, silicon, wedding bands there!! Even to get my ring resized was so easy and quick! Great experience and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Mandie · Married on 02/28/2019

We are from the Camp Hill area but have now moved to South Carolina. My fiancé knew what style I was looking for and Mountz is one of the only places to sell the designer he chose. They worked with him from South Carolina and around our trips home to get the perfect ring. They were great with communicating, very patient with our timing and excellent to help expedite us actually getting the ring. He even tried to look locally and I did research and found out he got a better deal on a better stone than our new local 'direct dealer' store! We are committed to Mountz because of all of those things! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

Mandie, We appreciate your kind words and are very happy you and your fiancé found the perfect ring. We wish you all the best and you are always welcome to bring your jewelry into our store for complementary cleanings anytime you’re in the area! - The Mountz Jewelers Team

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful rings

My husband bought my engagement ring from here, and then we went together and picked out our wedding bands at Mountz. They have a great selection! We are very happy with the three rings we bought from them!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

Christine, We appreciate that you took the time to write a review, and please be sure to visit any one of our three stores for complimentary cleaning so your rings stay sparkly and bright! Thank you for choosing to trust your special moments to Mountz! We wish you all the best. Sincerely, The Mountz Jewelers Team

Award

Mountz Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map