Mountz Jewelers

Camp Hill, PA View map Visit website

Mountz Jewelers is a locally owned jewelry store with locations in Carlisle, Camp Hill and Colonial Park/Harrisburg. We provide the most designer jewelry brands in the area including Hearts On Fire, Rolex, John Hardy, Ippolita, Heather Moore, Scott Kay, Roberto Coin, Charles Krypell, Le Vian, Qalo, Tag Heuer, Honora, Alex and Ani, Pandora, Dog Fever and Cat Fever.. In our bridal collection, we have a diversified selection including Hearts On Fire, Tacori (Harrisburg location), Simon G., A. Jaffe, Scott Kay, Henri Daussi, Karl Lagerfeld, JB Star, and Artcarved among others. We offer custom design options as well.

We offer interest free financing and complimentary layaway. Receive lifetime free jewelry cleaning of any purchase!

Mountz Jewelers in Carlisle - 1160 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015 - 717.243.4936

Mountz Jewelers in Camp Hill - 3780 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 - 717.763.1199

Mountz Jewelers in Colonial Park/Harrisburg - 4520 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 - 717.545.7508

Explore more at mountzjewelers.com!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Ring Setting

4.7

• Tama
    Tama B. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Amazing customer service, beautiful pieces!

Lisa at the Harrisburg store helped my fiancé choose and design the most beautiful ring! He gave her a short time frame and she did everything in her power to make sure his surprise proposal went off without a hitch! I am so grateful to her and Mountz for their incredible customer service and care that they put into everything they do!

My ring was resized incredibly quickly and I am so excited to have a perfectly fitting engagement ring. Time to start planning! 😍
    Clinton A. Married on 05/13/2022

Custom work

George in Camp Hill has done a great job thus far. I am extremely grateful for the custom work they have been willing to do to make my proposal possible. Thank you!

Mountz Jewelers's reply:

Hello Clinton! We thank you so much for your kind review and mention of George. So thrilled to be part of your Mountz Moment. Thank you!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/31/2019

Mountz Harrisburg - Great Variety - Great Service!

Mountz Harrisburg - had such a great variety, my fiancé and I traveled around to ring stores before he picked the one here. I would have never thought to go to Mountz, he walked in of course without me to see if they had a ring similar to what I wanted. Mountz had a ring there that was more than what I wanted and more! He got a good deal, and got the ring on the spot! I was so happy with his purchase, then we went back for our wedding rings which were amazing and mine matched perfectly with my engagement ring. We not only got our rings there, he got me pearl earrings and a necklace for my wedding gift that were so beautiful! All in all we were very happy with our service and the selection at the Mountz in Harrisburg. - Thanks Again, The Travers

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Camp Hill, 17011
Location of (Mountz Jewelers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding