Contempo Jewelry

Contempo Artisan Boutique 109 South Church St., Boalsburg, PA 16827 Map · Phone number

About Contempo Jewelry

Welcome! I am an independent jewelry designer specializing in handcrafted bridal jewelry for all the girls in the wedding party. Every jewelry piece is custom crafted just for you. I offer personal service with attention to detail and quality. Handcrafted wedding jewelry makes your special day especially memorable.

My custom pieces can be very affordable. I use beautiful Swarovski crystals, Semi-precious stones & freshwater pearls. There are so many styles to pick from to match your special occasion. I will personally work with you with ensure you have the perfect accessories for you and your wedding party. Each piece is created on the individual basis to give specific attention to detail and to each bride’s color and style specifications.

I have been a jewelry artist for close to 10 years, my background includes a mix of workshops and self-taught methods. My work has sold on etsy, local boutiques, galleries, stores, and juried art and craft shows. I have been featured on Wig Jig, State College Magazine, Nittany Weddings, Local Bounty, byhand.me, Living my MoMent, Found Handmade, Wickedly Chic, Homegrown in Happy Valley, Centre Daily Times & Indie Parade. I am also a member of the Art Alliance, WiNGS (Womens Network Group),the Central Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen, and a committee member for the Gallery Shop in Lemont. I enjoy displaying my work and meeting new people. I am always open to make custom pieces upon request.

Wedding pieces happen to be my favorite jewelry to create. It is an honor to be a part of one of the biggest days in someone’s life. The experience is almost as special to me as it is for my client.

website - www.contempojewelry.net.

Initial Necklace
STACI2

2 Reviews for Contempo Jewelry

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2009

Staci's jewelry is amazing - the quality is above what I expected, the prices are very competitive. She even hand picked the pearls she used for my bridal jewelry. I got a ton of compliments on the jewelry as well as the bridesmaids jewelry.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Casey · Married on 07/18/2009

Staci was great with designing my wedding jewelry! She listened to what I wanted and was very flexible and helpful. She made the process easy and the price was reasonable for what I got. I would definitely recommend Contempo Jewelry to any bride who wants unique jewelry with her own ideas put into the design.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Contempo Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• Simply Elegant Gowns
    Simply Elegant Gowns Wedding Dresses

Staci's jewelry is absolutely beautiful! We are proud to display her work in our store, and we always refer customers to her when they are looking for unique gifts for their Bridal Parties. She does an amazing job of understanding what a person wants, and maintaining her own creativity in the process. We highly recommend checking out Contempo Jewelry!

• Contempo Artisan Boutique, 109 South Church St. Boalsburg, 16827 See on map