1280 reading rd, Denver, PA 17517 Map · Phone number

About Chloe & Isabel, Styled by Joyce

The jewelry you wear on your wedding should compliment your beautiful dress and last forever! Chloe & Isabel jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee. It is designed in New York City and the wonderful design team makes sure every type of woman will find what they are looking for.

I offer personal jewelry styling sessions to help you find the perfect piece. I will come to your dress fitting with fabulous options if you so desire, or we can meet at your home. Once you have chosen the perfect sparkle to complete the look on your special day we will order it and it will arrive beautifully wrapped.

Don't forget about your bridesmaids! We can all get together (mothers of the bride/groom too) and style everybody for the big day! The best part: depending on your bridal party sales total, I will give you credit towards your own bridal jewelry. Check out my online boutique www.StyledbyJoyce.com to get some ideas or just go ahead and shop and contact me with any questions and to set up our styling session! ($50 Styling fee is waved upon $100 purchase)

Be confident, Be Creative, Be you!

xoxo Joyce

StyledbyJoyceci@gmail.com

www.StyledbyJoyce.com

Follow Chloe & Isabel, Styled by Joyce on

deco cluster
Cocktail ring, in black.
Cocktail ring, in black.
Classic pearl stretch bracelet (set, only 1 shown). Mother of the bride in this picture.
Pearl stud earrings attached to the card. Only $22 and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee
Retro Glam Statement Necklace
Retro Glam Statement Necklace
The Crystal Retro Glam Torsade
The Crystal Retro Glam Torsade
Bride is wearing the Filligree & pearl earrings
Bride is wearing the Filligree & pearl earrings
torsade
Chloe & Isabel, Styled by Joyce
The Crystal Cluster Drama necklace.
The Crystal Cluster Drama necklace.
deco cluster

1 Reviews for Chloe & Isabel, Styled by Joyce

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/18/2014

Joyce King, of Styled by Joyce, was more than helpful in picking out my wedding jewelry. She took the time to sit down with me, on numerous occasions, and help me decide what earrings would look best with my dress, hair, style, and face shape. She was extremely knowledgeable when it came to knowing what would look good with what! She respectfully pushed me outside of what I normally would get, knowing it would look better on me. I was more than happy with my earrings! (an extra bonus - they are convertible into studs if I'm not feeling as "fancy"!) All of her jewelry comes with a lifetime guarentee, so if a piece ever breaks or becomes tarnished, or if I lose a backing, it will be replaced for free. Can't get better than that!

Thank you Joyce for your amazing work!

Sent on 02/12/2015