1200 Market Street Suite 9, Lemoyne, PA 17043 Map · Phone number

About K Novinger Jewelry Design

Have you ever dreamed of a certain ring, but when the time came you could not find this ring anywhere? Have you ever wanted something so bad and only to have been told 'I'm sorry these are your options'?

At K Novinger Jewelry one has endless options. The owner, Kristin Novinger, believes in creating these one-of-a-kind pieces. Kristin meets with you via private consultation and will sit with each client going over what they are looking for in their jewelry. From this consultation a design is developed and the process begins. Not only can one have their very own design, but can also choose from some of K Novinger's collection pieces. Kristin's passion for what she does shows through in every effect...Kristin makes sure you are taken through each step of designing your piece. From seeing the first pencil design to the finished piece-it will be exactly like the drawing and what you expected. At K Novinger Jewelry one will not only receive an educated guidance and unparallel service, but they will find a jeweler they can trust.
Follow K Novinger Jewelry Design on

er19
er18
er17
K Novinger Jewelry Design
custom designed rings made to fit against their engagement ring or just rings designed perfectly for...
sylviaken

6 Reviews for K Novinger Jewelry Design

K Novinger Jewelry Design 1
K Novinger Jewelry Design 2

Megan S · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful and uniquely designed wedding ring

Kristen designed my wedding band using existing diamonds and it is stunning, so unique and beautiful! I would highly recommend visiting her store. Her staff is so friendly and helpful. I'm not a jewelry person so they were patient with me and guided me through the process to find the most beautiful piece of jewelry I'm proud to wear for the rest of my life!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot recommend Kristin and her team enough! From my engagement ring, to my wedding bands (two!), to my travel engagement ring, to my wedding jewelry, I could not be more pleased. Every piece is stunning. Kristin personally spent time with my fiancee to pick out the PERFECT engagement ring, which was reflective of my taste and style. Overall, my fiancee loved his experience, and always enjoys coming back to Kristin and her team as he knows she will help him pick out the best gift for his wife!

K Novinger Jewelry Design 3
    K Novinger Jewelry Design 4

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2015

I would recommend K. Novinger to anyone looking for an engagement or wedding ring... or any other jewelry for that matter.
    Kristin worked with me to reset my grandmother's diamond into the most beautiful engagement ring. She made the process so simple and explained each step along the way. I cannot wait to design my wedding ring with my grandparent's gold and to find my fiancé's wedding band.

K Novinger Jewelry Design FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 1200 Market Street, Suite 9 Lemoyne, 17043 See on map
    7179720553 (Phone number)
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am - 6pm Thursday: 10am - 7pm Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm Private appointments available after hours.