Mountain Laurel Floral

• Texas Blooms
  • A2Z Flowers

3 Reviews for Mountain Laurel Floral

Emily · Married on 02/24/2019

The flowers of our dreams!!!

There are not enough good things to say about Mountain Laurel Floral and working with Laura. From our first phone call to the wedding day, Laura was a complete joy to work with! She really made me feel like she was excited to work with me, unlike some other florists who made me feel like it was just a job. She is passionate, kind and wildly creative. The florals she designed for our wedding looked like something out of Vogue. She truly captured our personality. We gave her little to no direction and asked her to create - best decision ever. She is a gifted artist with a true eye for beauty. She is able to create and design something completely unique and personal. She is also so fun to be around and extremely willing to meet or talk as much as you need. Not only does she design the most breathtaking floral designs I've ever seen, but she is also able and willing to work with any budget. She makes you feel comfortable with her quotes, but does not once sacrifice quality for price. In our experience - she sourced strange blooms for us and spent months drying out flowers to bring different textures to our design. If you want breathtaking florals, someone who is a joy to work with, a florist who can work within any budget, and a sweet friend - hire Mountain Laurel Florals!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Julie · Married on 04/20/2018

My daughter and I met Laura a year ago to see if she could do flowers for a Bohemian themed wedding. WOW is all I can say. Laura not only got my daughter's vision donkeys and all but she made the vision come alive even better than we could have ever dreamed of. Laura is a special lady and we loved her. She paid attention to every detail and on the day of arrived the same time we did and not only did flowers but helped with all the decorating. She was so supportive and reassuring and You will be making the best decision you will ever make if you choose her to do the flowers at any event wedding or other. She is absolutely top notch and a wonderful sweet person to work with.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Christy · Married on 02/14/2017

Laura Yap or Mountain Laurel Floral made my dreams come true!

Sent on 02/21/2017

• Austin See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mountain Laurel Floral)