Center Moriches, NY 11934 Map · Phone number

About Moriches Main Street Flowers

About Moriches Main Street Flowers

Serving Long Island | Moriches Main Street Flowers

Whether you are having a small and simple affair or a large and extravagant event, we will work with you on every detail of your decorating needs. Judy, the owner and floral designer, meets with every client personally to make sure she receives everything she has envisioned for her special day. Along with our professional staff, we bring over 30 years floral and event decorating experience to you.

Please feel free to contact us for more information or to set up a consultation with Judy.

Phone: 631-874-1030

img4345
20171104161300

26 Reviews for Moriches Main Street Flowers

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Judy and her team at Moriches Main Street Flowers were so incredible from the moment we met them. I sat down with Judy a few times over the course of our year of planning, as well as emailing ideas back and forth, and she was always so patient and understanding. Most importantly, she nailed the vision we had for our wedding. Her design was elegant and breathtaking. Our guests came up to us several times throughout the evening and were raving about our flowers and decor! I could not recommend Judy and her shop enough. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 1
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 2

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much !! we loved working with you and you had the perfect vision for Ocean Bleu... You and your bridal party were so fun and happy that it made the day even more amazing.. can't wait to see more pictures :):)

Lara · Married on 09/29/2018

Words can not describe my gratitude for Judy and her team. Every thought and idea I had in mind and brought to Judy's attention was created into a wonderful, beautiful item in my wedding. The detail in the flower arrangements were absolutely amazing and you can tell that Judy put every bit of passion and love into her work which makes it so so special. I owe the successful night to the team at Moriches Main Street Flowers and would do it all over again if I had to.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Hi Lara!, Thank you so much:)):) You were so beautiful , you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day,, Thank you for including us and having the confidence in us to make your dream come true! Can't wait for pictures !

Kerry · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot begin to explain how absolutely impressed I was not only with the flowers for my wedding day but with the service. Judy and her team went above and beyond for every single idea I had. They re created everything I envisioned for our special day . When my bouquet and flowers were dropped off at my suite, I will never forget bursting out in the happiest tears ever because they were absolutely stunning !! I have recommended Moriches Main street Flowers to all my upcoming brides as I do not feel they will be disappointed in any way!! Thank you Judy and team for the best possible experience and for making my flowers the most gorgeous ever !! Even the way the arch, the cake, the centerpieces and bridge of the venue were decorated , it was absolutely stunning !!So impressed!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 3
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 4
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 5
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 6
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 7

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kerry ! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Your enthusiasm for every detail made it so easy to know what you wanted and how to make your dream day come true. Thank you for the referral for Sally and Christian, I can t wait for their big day too !!!

Award

Moriches Main Street Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Center Moriches, NY 11934 See on map