Moriches Main Street Flowers

About Moriches Main Street Flowers

For Life's Important Moments

About Moriches Main Street Flowers

Serving Long Island | Moriches Main Street Flowers

Whether you are having a small and simple affair or a large and extravagant event, we will work with you on every detail of your decorating needs. Judy, the owner and floral designer, meets with every client personally to make sure she receives everything she has envisioned for her special day. Along with our professional staff, we bring over 30 years floral and event decorating experience to you.

Please feel free to contact us for more information or to set up a consultation with Judy.

Phone: 631-874-1030

Non-Floral (2)
Preservation (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Moriches designed the staircase arrangements and outdoor ceremony decorations for our wedding at Brecknock Hall. I only had to meet with them one time and they knew exactly what I wanted. I knew I had to have lace with my flowers and they made it happen. Everything was beyond beautiful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Every step of the way with Judy was a pleasure. She was organized and checked in with me throughout the planning process. She was open to different ideas and really put my vision into action. My flowers were beautiful and the decorations she did around the venue were tasteful and stunning. She even created a chuppah (Jewish canopy for the ceremony) for us which was a show stopper! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

I knew finding a florist for our wedding would be one of the most crucial parts of the planning process. Ceremony Florals, bouquets, centerpieces, all set the tone for a wedding and wedding theme. Finding someone who truly understands your vision and can translate that on the day of your wedding might be tough, but Judy and her team at Moriches Main Street Flowers did exactly what I envisioned and more. I searched all around the Hamptons, but many of the local florists reviews were not great. A family friend had used Judy for her son's wedding and she referred us to Judy. From the moment I spoke with Judy, all the way to after the wedding, Judy was an absolute joy to work with. She is so calm, patient, understanding, and will do whatever it takes to make your day the MOST special. We went through many ideas, pricing, even changed our minds, and she was so accommodating and willing to work with us. We told her what we want, sent her pictures from Pinterest, had many long (and probably overwhelming and confusing) email chains. She was always very thorough and I never felt unsure that she was going to deliver. On the actual day of the wedding, you can only hope that what you had planned/envisioned for your flowers would come true. I can say, that without a doubt, Judy and her team EXCEEDED my expectations by far. Judy made my vision come alive, and made it even better than I ever expected. There was not a single detail that was missed. From my bouquet, to the florals on our arch, it was all a dream come true. I can't say enough good things, but I am beyond pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone for any event. She is not only talented, but a very kind, understanding woman and you will not regret working with Moriches Main Street Flowers!!!!

Profile Picture Cambria, 10/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Moriches Main Street Flowers Pricing