Moriches Main Street Flowers Reviews

26 | Center Moriches, NY

26 Reviews for Moriches Main Street Flowers

26 Moriches Main Street Flowers Reviews

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Judy and her team at Moriches Main Street Flowers were so incredible from the moment we met them. I sat down with Judy a few times over the course of our year of planning, as well as emailing ideas back and forth, and she was always so patient and understanding. Most importantly, she nailed the vision we had for our wedding. Her design was elegant and breathtaking. Our guests came up to us several times throughout the evening and were raving about our flowers and decor! I could not recommend Judy and her shop enough. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 1
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 2

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much !! we loved working with you and you had the perfect vision for Ocean Bleu... You and your bridal party were so fun and happy that it made the day even more amazing.. can't wait to see more pictures :):)

Lara · Married on 09/29/2018

Words can not describe my gratitude for Judy and her team. Every thought and idea I had in mind and brought to Judy's attention was created into a wonderful, beautiful item in my wedding. The detail in the flower arrangements were absolutely amazing and you can tell that Judy put every bit of passion and love into her work which makes it so so special. I owe the successful night to the team at Moriches Main Street Flowers and would do it all over again if I had to.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Hi Lara!, Thank you so much:)):) You were so beautiful , you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day,, Thank you for including us and having the confidence in us to make your dream come true! Can't wait for pictures !

Kerry · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot begin to explain how absolutely impressed I was not only with the flowers for my wedding day but with the service. Judy and her team went above and beyond for every single idea I had. They re created everything I envisioned for our special day . When my bouquet and flowers were dropped off at my suite, I will never forget bursting out in the happiest tears ever because they were absolutely stunning !! I have recommended Moriches Main street Flowers to all my upcoming brides as I do not feel they will be disappointed in any way!! Thank you Judy and team for the best possible experience and for making my flowers the most gorgeous ever !! Even the way the arch, the cake, the centerpieces and bridge of the venue were decorated , it was absolutely stunning !!So impressed!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 3
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 4
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 5
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 6
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 7

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kerry ! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Your enthusiasm for every detail made it so easy to know what you wanted and how to make your dream day come true. Thank you for the referral for Sally and Christian, I can t wait for their big day too !!!

Shante · Married on 05/18/2018

Judy Paul...is a florist extraordinaire and her wonder team. Judy Paul took over as my Day of Coordinator after 2 wedding planners couldn't complete the wedding. As bride planning a wedding from out of state...never did I doubt Judy and her team. She knew my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could imagine. You won't be disappointed at Main Street Flowers! Thank you again for making our wedding day...one of the
    best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you Shante ! it was a great day ! I'm so happy you were happy. :):) Can't wait to see the pictures !

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

Moriches designed the staircase arrangements and outdoor ceremony decorations for our wedding at Brecknock Hall. I only had to meet with them one time and they knew exactly what I wanted. I knew I had to have lace with my flowers and they made it happen. Everything was beyond beautiful.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Moriches Main Street Flowers's reply:

Thank you Katie, It was a pleasure to work with you.. your day was magical! all the participating vendors did an amazing job and the pictures were gorgeous ! My best to you both, Judy, Moriches Main Street Flowers

Molly · Married on 11/04/2017

Every step of the way with Judy was a pleasure. She was organized and checked in with me throughout the planning process. She was open to different ideas and really put my vision into action. My flowers were beautiful and the decorations she did around the venue were tasteful and stunning. She even created a chuppah (Jewish canopy for the ceremony) for us which was a show stopper! I would highly recommend her!

Cambria · Married on 10/17/2017

I knew finding a florist for our wedding would be one of the most crucial parts of the planning process. Ceremony Florals, bouquets, centerpieces, all set the tone for a wedding and wedding theme. Finding someone who truly understands your vision and can translate that on the day of your wedding might be tough, but Judy and her team at Moriches Main Street Flowers did exactly what I envisioned and more. I searched all around the Hamptons, but many of the local florists reviews were not great. A family friend had used Judy for her son's wedding and she referred us to Judy. From the moment I spoke with Judy, all the way to after the wedding, Judy was an absolute joy to work with. She is so calm, patient, understanding, and will do whatever it takes to make your day the MOST special. We went through many ideas, pricing, even changed our minds, and she was so accommodating and willing to work with us. We told her what we want, sent her pictures from Pinterest, had many long (and probably overwhelming and confusing) email chains. She was always very thorough and I never felt unsure that she was going to deliver. On the actual day of the wedding, you can only hope that what you had planned/envisioned for your flowers would come true. I can say, that without a doubt, Judy and her team EXCEEDED my expectations by far. Judy made my vision come alive, and made it even better than I ever expected. There was not a single detail that was missed. From my bouquet, to the florals on our arch, it was all a dream come true. I can't say enough good things, but I am beyond pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone for any event. She is not only talented, but a very kind, understanding woman and you will not regret working with Moriches Main Street Flowers!!!!

Moriches Main Street Flowers 8
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 9
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 10
    Moriches Main Street Flowers 11
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/22/2016

From the beginning, Judy was nothing but warm, friendly and helpful. She was one of the vendors in our vendor package and we were so happy to have had her as our florist! She was always willing to help us with our budget and worked so hard to perfectly capture what we wanted for our aquarium wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

I got married at Martha Clara Vineyards on June 25, 2016 and Judy did my flowers. I could not have been happier. One of the most important elements for me was someone who was responsive and flexible; I live in DC, so often would have only very specific dates and times I could meet, and Judy was very accommodating. She had wonderful ideas of how the arrangements should be. Getting married in June, there were many affordable options as far as flowers, and she helped me to achieve my vision without overwhelming me with choices. She stuck to my budget perfectly. I highly recommend.

Aliza · Married on 06/05/2016

I got married 6/5/16 and used Judy for flowers. She really outdid herself, her attention to detail is incredible and it shows in photos and video. Also last minute there was a change in location where I was to be married due to weather, I called Judy to add some tulle to the chairs where the aisle was going to be, and without hesitation she did that for us. Judy was wonderful and if we have any other events we will definitely use her!

We were referred to Judy from the Atlantis Aquarium and choosing her was the best decision we made. She was absolutely wonderful. She helped us come up with some ideas for our centerpieces when we weren't sure where to start, and really helped us bring our vision to life. She was very imaginative in helping us incorporate some of the unique aspects of our wedding into the flower designs. She really goes above and beyond for her customers.

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

I would 100% recommend Judy and her team at Moriches Main Street. Judy was very responsive to any questions or suggestions I had, and answered my emails very promptly. She listened to everything I wanted and had some amazing ideas. She even incorporated a piece of my grandmother's wedding dress into my bouquet and to my mother's corsage which was so special for us. I have recommended them to everyone I know!

TRACY · Married on 04/15/2016

JUDY is amazing by the way, very very helpful every step of the way. Our flowers came out as perfect as I could imagine, our centerpieces were to die for and I am so amazed at the beauty of everything that I wanted to cry when my flowers finally died a week later :( .... AMAZING WORK!!!! Highly recommended!

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Judy at Moriches Main Street Flowers is an absolute dream to work with!! She came highly recommended by our caterer and we could not be happier with her work. We came to her only a couple of months before our wedding when we realized how much work goes into flowers! She was more than accommodating and allowed us to come in several times to consult with her on arrangements! She gave us so many fantastic ideas and really helped us to bring everything together! Such a fantastic woman!

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

Moriches Main Street Flowers made my dream come true!!! I originally was not going to do any flowers because I didn't want to "waste" money on flowers which I'd only use for the 30 minutes of the ceremony. I decided last minute I would look into it just to see what I could get for the price I wanted. Judy was very helpful! I told her what I wanted the bouquets to look like and asked which flowers I could get that were in my budget. We were having a destination wedding from Florida so she emailed me pictures of examples of what she has done before and names of the flowers so I could look them up myself. Prior to the wedding, my fiance and I flew to NY and met with her. She personally took me into her back room where they keep all the flowers and where they put them together. She let me pick out one by one what I liked. She stayed within my budget and let me use the exact flowers I wanted without bumping up the price. Was incredibly nice and would highly recommend her!!! Flowers turned out even better than I had imagined. They were absolutely stunning!!

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2014

Judy Paul chose the perfect assortment of flowers for my wedding and they looked absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for better.

Melanie · Married on 09/06/2014

I was planning a wedding on Long Island from DC at a job located in a building with no cell phone reception. Challenging to say the least. I had emailed several florists about my upcoming wedding and Moriches Main Street Flowers responded with the most prompt and informative emails. I met with Judy on my next visit to Long Island and she talked me through everything. She was so helpful and supportive while other vendors hassled me about my budget or non traditional ideas, she saw my vision and helped me attain it. My bouquet was beautiful and the flowers were one of the least stressful parts of my wedding thanks to Judy and her team. They were awesome!

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2013

Wow! My flowers were beautiful for my wedding day! Judy took the time to meet with me and my mother to discuss our ideas, likes and dislikes. She did an outstanding job and I couldn't have been happier with her work! She is creative and detailed. Our bouquets and center pieces looked phenomenal. Thanks for your hard work!

I can't say enough about how happy we were with our flowers by Judy. She is such a sweetheart and helped us design flowers and centerpieces that were simply amazing! She gets great quality flowers and the price is extremely reasonable! Don't even think about it... just go see Judy and let her take care of you. I promise you'll be all smiles.

From the moment I first walked into Moriches Main Street Flowers, I knew it was the place I was going to go with. Judy is an expert! I didn't really have too much of an idea walking in, but she took what I had and created beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Everyone I spoke to there was friendly and professional, and the prices are very reasonable.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2012

There are no words to say what an unbelievable job Judy did with my wedding. From the gazebo to the bouquets, centerpieces, lighting, and cake flowers, it was beyond our wildest expectations. Add to that the pressure she was under to make last minute decisions about the weather, she pulled everything together so beautifully and truly went above and beyond to make my wedding vision a reality.

• ChrissyRosini

Chrissy · Married on 10/10/2010

I absolutely loved Judy and the incredible team and Moriches Main Street Flowers. They did an absolutely beautiful job and took my vision and made it real! I had sooo many compliments on my flowers and people were constantly asking me where I got them. Moriches Main Street Flowers truly made my wedding so much more special from start to finish!

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2009

I loved every aspect of working with Judy at Moriches Main Street Florist. She takes each event on as her personal mission and you can see the joy she has in creating the decor and bouquets to for expectations. She totally worked with us and our budget and was open to suggestions. Can not recommend her highly enough.

• F

Faith · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Judy to do the flowers for our wedding was such a breeze. She is so sweet and genuinely excited for the work she does. My fiancé and I had a pretty different centerpiece idea, but she worked with us and made it look beautiful. She will be very responsive and organized in what she’s thinking for each bouquet, arrangement, etc. Overall, it was a lovely experience and we were very happy.

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2015

Judy is truly so wonderful to work with! All the other reviews on here say she is a dream to work with and she definitely lives up to it! When I first met with her I laid out all my ideas and she was immediately on board. She offered so many great ideas that added to everything I already had. She even answered my late night email ideas. Judy even sat with my mom and I for a few hours to go over my ideas, to change some ideas and add other stuff. She is so easy to get along with and really just on point with taking things seen on Pinterest and making them into real life. I truly adore her work! Her pricing is affordable and she does not slack on quality. Everything that I envisioned in my head for our wedding day, Judy and her team delivered. She really is a wonderful at taking your vision and making it into reality. The flowers truly added to how beautiful and magical our wedding was! I would highly recommend every bride or anyone for that matter working with Judy and her team. She does not disappoint.