584 Castro Street #650, San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About More SF

More SF is an incredibly versatile wedding event entertainment and DJ company based out of San Francisco, California. Providing unique entertainment experiences to wedding couples, More SF takes pride in developing memorable wedding occasions with their love of music and event production. In addition to providing entertainment services, More SF offers a full range of other services that wedding couples may find appealing, such as event planning, live bands, singers, photo booths, and other entertainment services.

More SF offers wedding entertainment packages to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different styles, tastes, and budgets. All wedding packages include a high-quality sound/PA system, consultations prior to the event, an extensive library featuring many popular genres of music, and karaoke. Other services offered include:

• Bilingual MC

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for More SF

Christine · Married on 11/03/2017

Great night!

Dj Or was wonderful! My husband and I had a Our guests had a blast dancing all night. Dj Or did a great job taking the list of songs my husband and I wanted and rearranging them to fit in at the perfect time. He also had wonderful suggestions, as the song list we came up with maybe covered 2 hours. I would definitely recommend Dj Or, he’s incredible to work with.

• Crysta

Crysta · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Or was music to our ears! We interviewed 5 DJs and DJ Or's musical talent, prompt communication, professionalism and awesome attitude made him the obvious choice. Throughout the planning process DJ Or and his team were so thorough and detail oriented. From cocktail hour to dinner to dancing he wowed our guests with his musical selections. He totally understood the vibe of each event and had excellent taste; the dance floor was never empty!
    Something we also appreciated about DJ Or is how he made the announcements that we requested of him. He was warm and well spoken, but did not ever try to take advantage of the moment to make it his soapbox. We loved how friendly he was in guest interactions and he was very accommodating with their song requests. Everyone raved about him, but we knew he really made an impression when our venue said he was so great that they were considering adding him to their very short list of recommended vendors. Thank you More SF and DJ Or for being such a wonderful addition to our crazy big day!

These guys know how to bring down the house! I love to dance and I love music and these guys delivered. My favorite part of the whole wedding day was being on the dance floor with everyone, and I mean everyone! Or the DJ was able to pick tracks that appealed to my friends, older family members, and kids. By the end of the night, most guests were still there dancing and living it up.

I was also impressed by the way Or was able to take the track list my husband and I gave him and come up with other songs I loved and forgot all about until that night. And It wasn't the typical American wedding songs. I had multiple friends tell me the next day that the dancing was their favorite part of the wedding too.

Way to go More SF. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding, if you want to make it fun and festive.

More SF FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,749.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings