Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number

DJ John Jow 6
DJ John Jow 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't be more thrilled that we chose John to DJ our wedding last weekend. He is absolutely incredible. The dance floor was packed all night from the second it opened up, and we got repeated comments from our guests that it was the best party playlist they'd ever heard. I am a musician, and my husband and I both love music and dancing, so getting the best DJ and the best sound equipment we could was important. John was so successful in creating a lively atmosphere that the bride and groom from a neighboring wedding reception came over to our side at one point to dance!

John was a consummate professional from the moment we messaged him. He worked around our schedule given we live on the East Coast, was clear and responsive in his communications, and even took the time to sit down with us once we got to California to fine-tune the playlist. His music library is extensive, and he has music to suit all tastes. He arrived and set up early. On top of that, he was just a pleasure to talk to and work with, and his knowledge of Bay Area venues was invaluable, given we were planning remotely.

The photos, videos, and memories from the dance floor are among me and my husband's most precious souvenirs. We couldn't recommend John more highly, and in fact, have already recommended him to friends of ours who are planning to get married.

Thanks John!!!

DJ John Jow 15
    DJ John Jow 16
    DJ John Jow 17

L · Married on 08/05/2017

John was a pleasure to work with. Very down to earth and passionate. Every meeting and discussion was insightful. He went through the process step by step with us making sure to cover every aspect of the wedding that needed musical input. He was very helpful when we did not know what music selections to make. He offered many suggestions but was not pushy and left it up to us to choose the final selections.

My husband and I and our guests had a great time at our wedding. DJ John Jow is highly recommended.

Tuan · Married on 05/06/2017

John was highly recommended to us by a friend, and now we know why! Without a doubt, John is a true professional and was an absolute pleasure to work with. When you meet John, you can immediately tell how passionate he is about music and how much experience he has. John was the only DJ we met with, and we loved him so much, we didn't bother looking any further.

My wife and I had a general idea of what music we wanted to play at our wedding. Just from that alone, John was able to help us hone in on exactly what we like and didn't like to put together an awesome song list from his vast music library. Everyone had an amazing time at the wedding! John is very organized and detail oriented: he took care of everything and helped make our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives.

Beyond music, John is just a down-to-earth cool guy. He's a foodie like my wife and I, so you know we talked for hours on what places are good in the Bay Area. He also happens to be a Star Wars fan (hope Episode 8 is good!).

You are in good hands with John!! Wish we could give him more than 5 stars!

DJ John Jow FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Alameda, CA 94501 See on map