1035 Lincoln Way, San Francisco, CA 94122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 7

About Boutique DJs & Entertainment

We are an upscale DJ & entertainment company specializing in club style DJs and live musicians. We also provide dance floor lighting, wireless LED up-lighting, photo booths, and additional sound systems, so please inquire if you're interested. All of our professional DJs play a wide range of classics, top 40, mashups, remixes, and more. Boutique DJs mix your selected dance music with seamless transitions for the best dancing experience.

DJ mixes: http://boutiquedjs.com/djmixes

1 User photo

Boutique DJs & Entertainment 1

Carissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect wedding DJ!

We used Boutique DJs for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! We planned our wedding in 6 months, and there were very few options for available DJs. Both our wedding planner and venue had great things to say about Boutique, so we were confident when we booked with them. After accepting the quote and paying the deposit, I found out that my soon-to-be-in-laws had hired a singer/keyboardist for part of our wedding reception. Alex was my POC in booking and planning the wedding music. She was incredibly easy to work with, very kind, and very responsive via email. The singer/keyboardist were not easy to coordinate with and needed equipment through Boutique. It took an incredible number of emails with Alex to sort out what equipment was needed (not because of Alex but because the singer/keyboardist were not able to provide the information needed). Alex has the patience of a saint and was so helpful! Boutique has a great form that you fill out in advance of your wedding. It was very comprehensive and gave me a lot of confidence that all of our bases were covered. We had a call with our DJ Mikey in advance of the wedding, and he was great over the phone. He asked great questions and it felt like he really got the vibe we were looking for. While everything leading up to the wedding is important, what's most important is how the wedding went! Mikey was amazing! The music was exactly what we were looking for and he did a great job as the emcee. It was a bit complicated with the singer, but Mikey handled everything seamlessly and with grace. We couldn't have been happier with Boutique and I would strongly recommend them for anyone looking for a Bay Area DJ. We also had uplighting through Boutique, which looked amazing during our reception. Boutique additionally did our ceremony sound, which was flawless. Strong recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • A Allan

A Allan · Married on 09/29/2018

Josh is the MAN!!

We had a very specific vibe that we wanted for our wedding (classic 80s/90s house with a few classic gay pop remixes/anthems thrown in for good measure).

Over the course of several conversations, Josh and I talked about what I wanted and I ultimately decided to pre-select about 60 tracks that he could pull from, of which 7 were must-plays.

JOSH DELIVERED!! He nailed the track selection, mixing, etc. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. EVERYONE was on the dance floor from our 70/80 year old parents/aunts/uncles, to our 30/40/50 year old fancy NYC friends, and our 20/30/40 year old cousins. It was the exact vibe I had envisioned for our dance party.

He also was great with organizing the sound system for our wedding ceremony as well as the music for the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. Highly recommedned.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Boutique DJs & Entertainment 2

Andre · Married on 09/22/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Boutique DJs for my wedding, and I couldn’t be happier that I chose them to provide DJ and photo booth services.

My venue had strict policies in place for all vendors to adhere to, but Boutique’s staff (Alex on the admin side, David Carvalho for DJ) handled all preparation and execution with promptness, dependability, and professionalism the entire way through. They were very communicative over email in the months leading up to the wedding.

As for the actual day-of DJ services, David was flawless. He provided all the necessary equipment for the ceremony in the courtyard, hit all the music right on cue during the ceremony, and kept the reception dance floor on fire for hours with a mix of 90s hip hop and rnb + a sprinkling of top 40 (my preference; you can specify any songs/genres you like during wedding planning). He’s also a super nice guy and a breeze to work with.

The photo booth pictures also came out great - high resolution pictures of all photo booth pics were made available for download about a week after the wedding.

10/10, I highly recommend working with Boutique for any wedding or private event!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Boutique DJs & Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Solage Calistoga
    Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Boutique DJs is definitely one of the best! Some of the nicest people you'll ever work with and you never have to think twice about your guests having a good time. Professional, great listeners for what their couples are looking for, and always deliver!

• La Grande Fete
    La Grande Fete Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough about the team at Boutique DJ's. I try to work with their DJ's exclusively, they are not only super talented at what they do, but they are true professionals to work with. And having their Office Manager Alex to work with makes booking and correspondence so seamless and easy. I would highly recommend them for any event!

• San Francisco, 94122 See on map