3060 Drewsky Lane apt 103, Fort Mill, SC 29715 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About More Beatty Photography

Hi there! My name is More and I am the proud owner of More Beatty Photography.
I am a mom to a wonderful baby boy, and I am married to the love of my life. Photography is my way to preserve moments and emotions, and create memories that will last forever.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't say out loud how incredibly lucky I am that I get to do what I love.

bf232d17cddf438d 2017 05 22 0007

5 Reviews for More Beatty Photography

• Margaret

Margaret Knisley · Married on 05/25/2019

A joy to work with!!

Working with More was a true joy! She came highly recommended from my wedding planner and I could not be happier with my decision to hire her as our photographer. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made the experience fun and special! We could immediately tell that she loves what she does and that translates to her photography. I would describe her style as bright, airy and natural. Both our engagement and wedding photographs were truly stunning. More is friendly, professional, timely and above all talented!! Many thanks to More for her hard work and beautiful photographs!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 11/02/2018

AMAZING Wedding Photographer

Hiring More as our photographer was without a doubt the absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding! She is simply phenomenal. We are so unbelievably happy with our images and can't stop looking at them! Not to mention, she sent us a sneak peek literally the morning after the wedding and an amazing slideshow a month after! My biggest want in a photographer was someone who could capture the feeling of the day, so that looking at photos would take us right back, and More did exactly that. I can't imagine not having More around on our wedding day, she was such an integral part and not only captured amazing photos, but made us feel so comfortable. 1000% recommend hiring More as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tiffany Crump · Married on 09/28/2018

Stunning photos, QUICK turnaround!!!

More is FANTASTIC! You won’t regret having her capture your special day – no matter the occasion. She is professional, responsive, SUPER fast, friendly, and her photos are FLAWLESS!!! I’ve worked with her on a few different shoots now and she continues to blow me away each time. She was fantastic to work with beforehand in setting up all of the details – she let us know exactly what to expect and gave us plenty of guidance. And during the shoot she is AMAZING at making everyone feel comfortable and at ease, which I believe shows through in her photos. AND she had our entire wedding gallery ready in under a month! Unbelievable! I will be contacting her again when it is time for more photos in the future 😊

Sent on 11/05/2018

More Beatty Photography Pricing

More Beatty Photography Price Rates

More Beatty Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 3060 Drewsky Lane, apt 103 Fort Mill, 29715 See on map