Moonflower Weddings

Moonflower Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Moonflower Weddings

Cinematic Love Stories

Moonflower Weddings is a boutique cinematography company based in the garden state of New Jersey. We are artists with a passion for telling love stories. Our ultimate goal is to handcraft your wedding film to reflect who you are as a couple, and to encapsulate the true beauty of your day in the most cinematic and creative way possible. Our technical and artistic processes are top-notch, which means capturing your big day will not only be flawless, but that the end result will be a short, beautiful film starring the two of you.

Our absolute favorite thing about filming weddings is having the opportunity to preserve the moments that will kick-off the beginning of your lives together. Candid shots and real interactions are our favorite things to capture, and are what will make your wedding film so unique. One of our primary goals is to go unnoticed so that you and your guests can enjoy the day as genuinely and uninfluenced as possible.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Client Revisions (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

Moonflower's Alyssa and Brandon couple duo videography was so great. They were so friendly and nice, completely faded into the background and I knew I was in good hands. Go to their vimeo site and you'll see what I mean. They produce beautiful films. I really enjoyed working with them and felt comfortable right away. They worked hard and were very sweet and professional.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was blown away by the finished product, and also the professionalism/warmth of the staff during our event!

Profile Picture Skye, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely LOVE Moonflower. They are so easy going, thoughtful, kind and wonderful to work with. My father was extremely worried that the photographers and videographers would be in the way of everything, and the greatest compliment I can give in terms of this piece of the wedding experience is that I had NO idea they were there. They did not intrude whatsoever, and caught the most beautiful and natural aspects of the day without making a peep. I have been getting non stop praises about my video. They answered e mails so quickly, and were so patient with me. They were extremely accommodating and answered every question with calmness and kindness. The final package that they sent was so effortlessly beautiful and thoughtful, and I am SURE other companies do not do things the way they do. Beyond impressed and loved truly all of my vendors...I Wish I could get married again ONLY to interact with these people another time.

Profile Picture User7615796, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews