Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Moonflower Weddings

Moonflower Weddings is a boutique cinematography company based in the garden state of New Jersey. We are artists with a passion for telling love stories. Our ultimate goal is to handcraft your wedding film to reflect who you are as a couple, and to encapsulate the true beauty of your day in the most cinematic and creative way possible. Our technical and artistic processes are top-notch, which means capturing your big day will not only be flawless, but that the end result will be a short, beautiful film starring the two of you.

Our absolute favorite thing about filming weddings is having the opportunity to preserve the moments that will kick-off the beginning of your lives together. Candid shots and real interactions are our favorite things to capture, and are what will make your wedding film so unique. One of our primary goals is to go unnoticed so that you and your guests can enjoy the day as genuinely and uninfluenced as possible.

Follow Moonflower Weddings on

screen shot 2014 09 15 at 6 35 10 pm 1

• Videos 8

21 Reviews for Moonflower Weddings

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved working with Moonflower. A friend recommended them, and after having watching hundreds of incredibly overdramatic and cheesy wedding videos, Moonflower's were a breath of fresh air! Their videos are beautiful, documentary in style, and really sophisticated. Our videos (2-minute, 12-minute, 2.5 hour, and all raw footage) are great. One of my friends said the 12-minute one should get an Oscar. People also comment on how great the video music is!

Alyssa was our main point person, and both she and Brandon were the videographers. We had a lot to film: our sangeet, baraat, two very different wedding ceremonies on the same day - Hindu and civil, and reception. They were fantastic on site: super calm, friendly, always right where they needed to be, and they did a fantastic job of working with our photographers, which I really appreciated; they all felt like one big team.

In addition to being great on site, they were very helpful and accommodating during the editing process. We requested a lot of changes to make sure the Hindu and civil ceremonies were equally represented, asked that they add in shots of certain people, etc, and they did everything we asked without any pushback at all. Alyssa even sent us a re-cut of our first dance from the raw footage (I asked for it because it has really nice shots of my family in the background) a few months later, so now we have just that, too, which we really love.

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Nessa · Married on 12/10/2016

I absolutely LOVE Moonflower. They are so easy going, thoughtful, kind and wonderful to work with. My father was extremely worried that the photographers and videographers would be in the way of everything, and the greatest compliment I can give in terms of this piece of the wedding experience is that I had NO idea they were there. They did not intrude whatsoever, and caught the most beautiful and natural aspects of the day without making a peep. I have been getting non stop praises about my video. They answered e mails so quickly, and were so patient with me. They were extremely accommodating and answered every question with calmness and kindness. The final package that they sent was so effortlessly beautiful and thoughtful, and I am SURE other companies do not do things the way they do. Beyond impressed and loved truly all of my vendors...I Wish I could get married again ONLY to interact with these people another time.

Matt · Married on 09/30/2016

We are so thankful that we came across Moonflower weddings when we were searching for a videographer. Their style was exactly what we were looking for, Alyssa and Brandon did not disappoint. They were great to work with through the whole process and were flexible with our requests. We were thrilled with how ours came out, and we got an overwhelming number of compliments on it, as well with a few instances of accidentally making our friends cry at work after watching it.

If you're considering a videographer, you owe it to yourself to check out Moonflower - just watch practically anything on their Vimeo page and you'll be surprised at how easy they make it to get choked up about total strangers finding love.

Moonflower Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Montclair, NJ See on map