19 Franklin Pl, Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About South Street Weddings

Jay and Scott have been shooting & editing wedding videos together since 2012. We know working with a videography team is just one of the many aspects of your wedding day and we make the process easy. We love what we do and weddings are at the top of our favorite events to capture.

Follow South Street Weddings on

south street weddings social logo
img0063

• Videos 7

7 Reviews for South Street Weddings

We are so happy with the way South Street Weddings captured our day! Jay was great to work with, he was friendly and professional and made the process seamless and enjoyable.

Our cinematic short was amazing! We got so many compliments on it - all of our family and friends loved it. The way he worked in the music with the video was our favorite part. He timed the music with certain clips in such a way that made it so touching and beautiful. He captured every part of the night in a fantastic way. He knew exactly what was important to capture, I didn't have to give much instruction. Overall, they were absolutely amazing and the price was very reasonable. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Marianne · Married on 04/15/2016

I was lucky enough to already know the quality of work that South Street Weddings was capable of because I've used my professionally for work. Therefore, they were my first and only choice. Scott and Jay are amazing videographers and pay so much attention to detail. As any bride to be, you are very specific to what you want on your special day. Well my needs were a little different. I wanted them to be more of flies on the wall and capture the moments instead of all the stills. The requested my wishes and everything came out awesome. Working with Jay and his team ahead of the event was also super easy and made my life a lot easier.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Krista · Married on 11/06/2015

South Street Weddings exceeded my expectations from start to finish. They were available to answer any questions and made sure I had the opportunity to give my input before and during the big day. They captured each and every moment of my wedding, and produced a cinematic short that brings me (and so many others!) to tears each time I watch it. Thank you South Street Weddings for allowing me to relive my "best day ever" over and over again!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Award

South Street Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 19 Franklin Pl Rutherford, 07070 See on map