27099 Matheson Ave, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Moondance Photography

My style is described as romantic, creative, fabulous and fun fine art style storytelling photography.

I am committed to capturing the story of your wedding. I balance photojournalism & art to create wonderful images that document your wedding day! I believe in the importance of capturing the smallest details, the flowers, the kiss, the excitement & the moments you won't even know are happening. Through my photojournalistic style, I document the palette of moments & emotions of your special day to treasure forever. I typically work with offbeat, creative couples who value quality photography with lots of personality and feeling.

Available throughout the Southwest Florida areas including: Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, Marco Island, Captiva Island and Sanibel Island. Also available in my hometown of St. Louis Missouri & Southwestern Illinois area. Love to travel nationally & internationally.

Destination, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Follow Moondance Photography on

Moondance Photography 5
Moondance Photography 6
Moondance Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

Jenny has great talent as a photographer but she also has a great personality and is fun which made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed. Other photographers we interviewed had very strict policies (wouldn't drive more than 10 miles, only one outfit change, time limits) and Jenny gave us whatever time we needed, let us change as many outfits for engagement pictures as we needed and drove to the best spots for our pictures, regardless of mileage. I HIGHLY recommend her! Oh and our pictures were AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Moondance Photography 8
    Moondance Photography 9

Moondance Photography's reply:

Amanda, you are seriously the sweetest! Thank you for taking the time & leaving me a review! Your wedding was beyond gorgeous & so much fun!!! I hope you & John & all the furbabies are doing well!!

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

Had such a great experience with Ginny! The photos turned out beautifully and she was very helpful and responsive through the whole process.
    Ginny helped us figure out timelines and talked through our options with the photo packages. She always kept us updated with progress of our photos. My husband and I felt very comfortable with all of the photo sessions and everything turned out very natural, not posed.
    I would definitely recommend Moondance Photography for any occasion and hope to work with Ginny again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Moondance Photography 17
    Moondance Photography 18
    Moondance Photography 19

Moondance Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!!!! I love looking back at your photos, takes me right back to your big day & the fun you & AJ had!! I hope to work with you again, too :)

Jenny was incredible from the very beginning! She was so accommodating to all of my requests and never failed to answer any of my questions. She knew exactly what I wanted for my engagement and wedding pictures and did beyond that!! She truly works with the bride to make sure their day is special. Highly recommended!!

Moondance Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Moondance Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Milestone Pro
    Milestone Pro Wedding Videographers

Want to take a moment and express our gratitude to Jenny, owner of Moondance Photography. We worked with her this past spring on a wedding and it was a great experience. She was open to us getting in on the action during her photo session with Elizabeth and Jason and even let us setup a few shots. Look forward to working with her again.

• Jennifer Crowe Photography
    Jennifer Crowe Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenny with Moondance Photography is wonderful to work with!

• Kristina Cipolla Photography
    Kristina Cipolla Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Moondance Photography! Jenny is a total sweetheart and her photos are AH-mazing!

• 27099 Matheson Ave Bonita Springs, Florida, FL 34135 See on map