Emma Burdis Photography

$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hello!

Welcome to Emma Burdis Photography! My name is Emma and I am based in sunny SW Florida. I specialize in Wedding and Family Photography. I have been photographing weddings for many years now and I absolutely love my job. I am originally from England and relocated to the USA with my family many years ago. I live in Estero, FL with my daughter and boyfriend.

My Approach and Style

Planning a wedding can be stressful, even more so if you are planning a destination wedding. My goal is to make the photography planning as easy as posible. I will create a detailed photography timeline with you so we are on the same page and your day flows flawlessly.

My style is modern, clean, crisp and colorful. Most of your wedding day is spent capturing moments, your love, family and friends. I will occasionally direct you and slightly pose you so everyone looks their best. I want to make all of my clients feel stress free and happy on their day. My goal is to deliver images that are uniquely YOU and images that you LOVE.

Wheather you need 1 hour or 10 hours of photography, I would love to hear from you. Packages start at $500.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Trash The Dress
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Jackie A. Married on 11/13/2021

Emma is Beyond Amazing!

Can’t recommend highly enough. Emma was fun and natural to work with, while keeping our massive wedding party organized and on schedule. Our photos look like a dream! They are natural and “us” but our absolute best looking selves. The shots she came up with are stunning. I’ve never felt more beautiful! And perhaps most unexpected of all, our bus that was supposed to drive our wedding party to photos and the wedding broke down and Emma and our second shooter Ali opened up their cars to keep us moving (literally!) and our day went off without a hitch. Can’t thank them enough for a fabulous day and gorgeous photos!
  • Hailey
    Hailey C. Married on 11/12/2021

You can’t get a better photographer than Emma!

Emma was so awesome to work with! I am very Type A and a planner and having a photographer who was so organized and created a full timeline of our day, but was also so flexible when things went not as planned was so amazing. Emma is so kind and has such a fun personality and made taking photos so much fun! Our sneak peaks are beautiful and we can’t wait to see more! Thank you Emma for capturing our wedding day for us!
    Jackie V. Married on 09/25/2021

BEAUTIFUL Photography 9/25 Marco Beach Wedding

EMMA IS THE BEST. She made photos on our wedding day FUN, which is a tough charge considering my husband dislikes photos and does everything in his power to avoid them. Emma knew this going in and built a timeline to accommodate our different photography preferences (given I wanted a decent amount of mementos from the special day). She made us feel at ease, made us laugh and took flawless photos without taking us away for most of the wedding day. We even got to enjoy cocktail hour while still getting sunset photos in, family photos, friend photos, etc. She is insanely talented at both managing the process throughout the day and delivering STUNNING photos that we can't wait to post and share with our friends and family. My husband even liked the photos themselves which again, is truly a feat. Her personality is delightful and her photos are amazing. An 11/10...can't wait to hire her again :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Wedding DJs

We highly recommend Emma Burdis for your photographer. Emma is able to capture all the details of the day, and does it with a relaxing smile. All our past clients that have chosen Emma for their wedding day have raved to us about how great it was working with her and how they loved the end product. We have known Emma for many years, and she is both personable and professional.

Wyndemere Golf & Country Club Wyndemere Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Emma Burdis is an EXCELLENT photographer. She perfectly captures the essence of the couple she is shooting and is a pleasure to work with. Wyndemere Country Club highly recommends her! The turn around for photos are just as efficient as she is. Whether you are looking for a wedding photographer or someone for a family photo shoot Emma is your girl!

No Worries Weddings & Events No Worries Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Emma is a breath of fresh air! She is so good and what she does and keeps you calm and stress free. Emma pictures are timeless and beautiful. Trust me when you are with someone for 6 to 8 hours and they ar always smiling and bring out the relaxed you then you want Emma. She will not disappoint you. Give her a call!

9344 Bexley Drive Bonita Springs, FL, 33967
Location of (Emma Burdis Photography)
9344 Bexley Drive Fort Myers, FL, 33967

Emma Burdis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emma Burdis Photography include in the starting price?

Emma Burdis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Negatives

What photography services does Emma Burdis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emma Burdis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Emma Burdis Photography offer?

Emma Burdis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emma Burdis Photography offer?

Emma Burdis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emma Burdis Photography offer for wedding events?

Emma Burdis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Emma Burdis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emma Burdis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding