Emma Burdis Photography Reviews

59 Reviews for Emma Burdis Photography

• Tiffany

Tiffany Bohm · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Amazing!

My family vacationed on Captiva in November, and as a last minute Christmas gift, my brother and I decided to buy my mom a family photography session. My husband and I have a 3 year old (very stubborn little girl) and a 17 month old little boy. Emma did a GREAT job with the little kiddos, and we even switched locations mid-way through the shoot due to the Red Tide (AWFUL). I was leery of how the photos would turn out with my daughter and her lack of smiling, but Emma seemed to capture every grin and smile Sloan allowed. The photos were AMAZING. I very highly recommend Emma due to her quick responsiveness, flexibility, and fantastic photos. Cheers!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Scicchitano · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Love our photos !

I reached out to Emma after my fiance and I got engaged. We both live in NJ but my fiance lived in Florida for a majority of his life and my parents have a house in Florida that we visit every year so we really wanted to take engagement photos on the beach. The week leading up to our photos I noticed it was supposed to rain, Emma was great and told us to postpone until the following day to ensure we got great photos. At our shoot, Emma made us feel comfortable and took her time to take photos at all different locations at the beach. If we weren't getting married in NJ I would have loved to use her for our wedding because our photos were beautiful and everything we envisioned. If you are in the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral/Naples area, I would highly recommend Emma, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2020

Emma is the photographer for you! SHES AMAZING!

It’s hard to find the right words to portray Emma other then she is extraordinary, she takes every wedding with a new eye and treats it like it’s the most important wedding/event she has done. She gives you her up most attention and is very prompt in response, She pays attention to the minor details and does amazing sticking to the timeline, which is very well peiced together to ensure optimal time for sunset,family,portrait and bride and groom photos with enough time for fun and other wedding activities. Not only has She has done photos for me at a few venues and they turned out exquisite, she has shot an innumerable amount of photos at my venue and I hear nothing but high remarks about the beauty and turn around of her work. my favorite is how she knows the venue and all the great photo spots, I love love love her upbeat attitude and willingness to work this is the photographer you want for your wedding day and or engagement shoot!😍😍😍

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Susel

Susel Borroto · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!

I found Emma through WeddingWire and I am sooo sooo glad we chose her. Her work is amazing! She’s amazing! And let me tell you, you won’t be disappointed choosing her for your special day or as your photographer. Emma is a professional, very detailed oriented and just makes you feel comfortable on such a busy/emotional day.
    Thank you Emma for your beautiful work! We loved our pictures!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Katie · Married on 11/23/2019

Emma and Michael were great

we haven't received the photos yet ( except for the few Emma put of Facebook ) but if are any example of photos are fabulous can't wait to see them
    they were great

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mower · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Photographer!!!!

We are absolutely in love with all of our photos from our wedding day! Emma was incredible, friendly and seamlessly guided us through the motions of our wedding day! She simply is the best.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alexa · Married on 10/25/2019

OUTSTANDING, fun & detail oriented

Working with Emma was nothing shy of a blessing. I booked her over a year and a half in advance of my wedding and she was responsive, easy to get ahold of and so sweet every day leading up. When we finally met in person before the wedding I felt so comfortable with her- we walked the grounds, she asked me for a vision I had for photos, what I liked, dislikes etc. It was wonderful.
    The day of the wedding Emma was by far the BEST photographer I have ever seen in action. I have been in and gone to a ton of weddings and her attention to detail, efficiency and overall fun and kind hearted spirit was second to none. She was flat out incredible. Also her assistance Mike was WONDERFUL. I HIGHLY recommend hiring him as part of your package to have a second photographer. He also was extremely detail oriented- he ensured my husbands jacked and sleeve lengths were perfect, he worked hard to get my veil to fly perfectly for photos- he just was great. The two of them as a team were brilliant. If you are fortunate enough to find that Emma (and her assistant Mike) are free on your wedding day, do yourselves a favor and BOOK THEM.

THANK YOU EMMA! THANK YOU MIKE!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Dodge · Married on 08/16/2019

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Emma was absolutely amazing. I had hired her for two hours for an intimate ceremony at LaPlaya in Naples. She knew we had limited time and a large family and she worked magic. She was direct and in control of the shoot but the absolute sweetest. We already got some teaser photos and they're amazing and I can't wait to get the rest. Would recommend her to anyone for any size wedding. Wish I could work with her again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Chris Underwood · Married on 08/02/2019

Emma is the BEST!!!

Can’t say enough about how amazing and wonderful Emma was and is! She was so pleasant and fun and the pictures are absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

June 22, 2019 Wedding

Emma is absolutely phenomenal! It was so important to have a well rounded photographer that can capture the most important day of our lives together. She was very organized and prompt! She was so helpful during our wedding day and I have no doubt we have photos that we will cherish for a lifetime! We highly recommend Emma she was perfect!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jana Haege · Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Emma was wonderful! She is so friendly and calming, was efficient and prepared, kept us on track, and gave us tips and tricks to make the photos look even better! She was able to get them back to us faster than what she estimated, including a couple for social media on the night of our wedding! We were worried about missing parts of our wedding because we would be taking pictures, but Emma and her assistant Mike were so prompt we were able to quickly rejoin our guests during cocktail hour! On top of all that, the photos are incredible! It has been impossible to select less than ALL of the photos for prints or an album because they all turned out so well. It was a great pleasure working with Emma and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Emma Burdis Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jana. We loved working with you on your big day at Lover's Key State Park. I wish we could do it again:)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/10/2018

Emma and her Team are Awesome

Emma's photography captured our special moments and tells the story of our day! Our bridal party raved about the efficiency of Emma and her team! Emma knew all of our venues and the perfect backdrops at each venue - the JW Marriot on Marco Island, San Marco Catholic Church, and Windstar on Naples Bay. She was fun to be around and comforting. She is very talented and brought a crew of talented professionals to ensure we captured the full day without being held captive to a tight schedule. You can't go wrong with Emma! She also knows the other vendors and worked collaboratively with our videographer - MDV Films (a small but important detail to creating a seemliness wedding day). Emma gave us great advice regarding our shoot list and timing. Jason and I are so appreciative of the time Emma spent with us on our wedding day. Some day, we hope to return for an anniversary shoot.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Christina Grizzaffi · Married on 07/21/2018

Emma is incredible!

Hiring Emma to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She captured the essence of our day & took such beautiful photos. She was assertive, kind, & such a pleasure to work with. She was great about making sure our posture was okay, my hair was in place - all the little things that made for beautiful wedding pictures.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

We are so glad we chose Emma to be our photographer. She made us and our guests very comfortable and we had a blast taking all the pictures. She was also flexible when rain changed our timeline.
    We were so surprised to have sneak peaks waiting for us the next morning! And the rest of our photos arrived well before we expected them. We didn't book much time with Emma, and still got twice as many pictures as we had hoped for. We highly recommend Emma Burdis.

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

The best experience

Emma managed to catch every single breathtaking moment of our wedding. We are still amazed at how she was able to get us (uncoordinated goofs) to look so so amazing. Every picture was perfect.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Valarie · Married on 04/08/2018

Emma was such a pleasure to work with!! She moved swiftly through photos making sure to keep to the timeline. She was not pushy at all but it did not feel like you were standing in one pose forever. The photos turned out amazing! I love every single one of them and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tina · Married on 02/03/2018

I got married at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort last week (2/3/2018) using Emma Burdis Photography. Keep in mind I have not even received all of my photos yet, but I'm still singing her praises. I booked her based on a recommendation and pricing, and I couldn't be happier. Emma is very sweet, and very professional. She kept my guests moving along, and anyone who has been in a wedding should be able to appreciate that. Within a week, she gave me a preview of my photos and I love what I have so far. At the end of her night, she even stayed a little longer just to get a few more of our special moments for us. I HIGHLY recommend Emma.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Emma was more than we could have asked for in a photographer! She was fun and kept the atmosphere light the entire time. Each photo turned out more than perfect! Not only did she take amazing photos, but she had a timeline and kept to it so nobody felt rushed and everything was done in time. In the days leading up to the wedding she was easy to get in contact with if we had any questions, and she always prioritized our emails and phone calls. We loved Emma and highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Noelle · Married on 12/09/2017

If you are looking for a photographer for your special day, look no further. Emma was such a blessing on our wedding day and truly was one of the best decisions we made. Planning our Florida wedding from out of state was difficult to say the least (*especially with the excitement of all the hurricanes*) and we didn’t meet Emma till the morning of our wedding. Usually that would make me a bit nervous, but speaking with Emma on the phone and via e-mail the months/weeks/days leading up to the wedding put all my nerves at ease. She was so helpful with the planning of the timeline, picture list, etc., and truly thought of everything for the entire day. She was very professional, yet so warm and kind, and knew exactly what she was doing - really everything you could wish for in a photographer! We received previews of our pictures a few days after the day and we are still gushing. I truly can’t say enough good things about Emma. You will love her and will not regret your decision to have her be part your special day!

*Thank you for everything Emma!*

-N&N

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2017

Words can't express how much I love and appreciate Emma for making my wedding day the happiest and most memorable day of my life. She went above and beyond in every way imaginable. I honestly don't think she could have done a better job. She was extremely organized and always made herself readily available for any questions I had (and trust me I had A LOT of questions). She was the glue that held my wedding day together. All of my wedding guests kept saying how amazing she was and I am so thankful for everything she did for us on our big day and all of the days leading up to it. She is one of the nicest most professional people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We received our sneak peek just a few days after our wedding and I am absolutely blown away. A week later and I seriously can’t stop looking at them. The work Emma does is truly MAGICAL and magazine worthy. There's no competing with Emma Burdis Photography. It will be the best choice you make in your wedding planning process! Thank you so much Emma - you captured our day PERFECTLY.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't even begin to say how much I love Emma and her work. The day of our engagement photos it was super windy and freezing outside, but Emma made sure we had fun and took beyond beautiful photos. She was always available via phone/email to talk about the timeline and make changes. Emma kept us on time the day of my wedding and when she arrived at the venue I instantly felt less stressed- Emma feels like friend and has a way to make you feel at ease. She made sure to get all the photos we wanted and still gave us time to eat during cocktail hour! Our guests loved her and were raving about how funny and sweet she is. I am SUPER obsessed with every photo she took and cannot stop looking at them. Emma's work is beautiful and definitely magazine worthy. My husband and I already want to do holiday photos next year with Emma. If you need a fantastic photographer Emma Burdis is it!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2017

beautiful. Epic. Perfect.

Emma you took our breath away with the sneak peak. not only are you a amazing photographer you are an extraordinary friend. I am so glad you did our wedding photos and were apart of our big day.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kerri · Married on 10/28/2017

I would highly recommend Emma Burdis Photography to any bride! Emma is an amazing photographer, and her professionalism, positive personality, skill, and organization made my wedding day a breeze (despite the unwanted and unexpected rain early on in the day) and my wedding photos beautiful! Emma was great from my first email and phone call with her to editing the photos and promptly (actually early) providing me with all my fantastic photos! I've heard nightmares from my friends who recently got married about turnaround time and lack of quality in their photos-thankfully i didn't have to worry about anything like that. Emma was early to the event, made me, my groom, the bridal party and everyone else comfortable and she just knows how to make things look flawless. She suggested poses that were perfect and location suggestions were spot on! Emma was very on top of my wedding day and knowing what shots I did and didn't want ... I found that I had to chase other vendors and send them reminders, this was exactly opposite with Emma! She made me feel like a VIP Bride!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

Emma was absolutely fabulous from our first meeting through delivering our gallery extremely quickly! She helped with the planning process (and calmed me down about Hurricane Irma switching our venue), made everyone in our group feel extremely comfortable the day of the wedding, and took amazing photos! I'm so grateful that Emma was on the vendor list for our original venue, because we couldn't have asked for a better photographer :)

Sent on 12/18/2017

Emma Burdis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! I loved shooting your gorgeous wedding at The Ritz!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

I loved every single minute of Emma that we got! She was such a pleasure to have with me on this MOMENTOUS occasion and she got EVERY. SINGLE. SHOT that we wanted!! She kept me super aware of my posture and my "angles" and I can't imagine having gone thru this day and making these memories with any other artist than her. Her photos are amazing! STUNNING!! Her eye was amazing and anyone that does not hire her is missing out! She was so sweet to us, helped out with vendor suggestions where we needed and worked so well with everyone that we used. She was just so easy! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wonderful woman!

Sent on 05/05/2017