Gray Entertainment

Alton, IL 62002 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Ultimate Beats Entertainment
  • Allegro Entertainment
  • Rockstar DJs

5 Reviews for Gray Entertainment

Kristina M. · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing DJ and wonderful guy all around!

Kirstan did our wedding a couple weeks ago and he did a fantastic job. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was so helpful especially since we had to reschedule from June. He is organized,
    professional, polite, and FUN- and kept the crowd dancing and having a good time. He is enthusiastic and extremely kind. The uplighting was on point and he helped us out with doing a photo booth too! We 100 percent recommend booking him! Kirstan is the man!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kaci H. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding 2019

It was all amazing! Everything went just right a lot of people at my wedding was so excited to see and hear who was doing the music! He’s very reasonable with his prices and for the photo booth they give you a book with everyone’s pictures as a gift for a keepsake it’s amazing! I would always go back to him for anything that needed music or a photo booth! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 04/07/2018

My First DJ Referral to Clients

As a local wedding planner, I have worked with Kirstin for years. I would use him for every wedding if he didn't book up so quickly. I trust him with my clients and know that he will always bring his "A" game. Also the only DJ I know who will attend a rehearsal he is doing music for free of charge. Why? because he cares that much about your day!
    Call and pray he isn't already booked for your day!

Wendy
    The Savvy Bride

Sent on 03/11/2019

• Alton, 62002 See on map
    Location of (Gray Entertainment)