Moondance Photography Reviews

Moondance Photography 5
Moondance Photography 6
Moondance Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

Jenny has great talent as a photographer but she also has a great personality and is fun which made my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed. Other photographers we interviewed had very strict policies (wouldn't drive more than 10 miles, only one outfit change, time limits) and Jenny gave us whatever time we needed, let us change as many outfits for engagement pictures as we needed and drove to the best spots for our pictures, regardless of mileage. I HIGHLY recommend her! Oh and our pictures were AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Moondance Photography 8
    Moondance Photography 9

Moondance Photography's reply:

Amanda, you are seriously the sweetest! Thank you for taking the time & leaving me a review! Your wedding was beyond gorgeous & so much fun!!! I hope you & John & all the furbabies are doing well!!

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

Had such a great experience with Ginny! The photos turned out beautifully and she was very helpful and responsive through the whole process.
    Ginny helped us figure out timelines and talked through our options with the photo packages. She always kept us updated with progress of our photos. My husband and I felt very comfortable with all of the photo sessions and everything turned out very natural, not posed.
    I would definitely recommend Moondance Photography for any occasion and hope to work with Ginny again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Moondance Photography 17
    Moondance Photography 18
    Moondance Photography 19

Moondance Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!!!! I love looking back at your photos, takes me right back to your big day & the fun you & AJ had!! I hope to work with you again, too :)

Jenny was incredible from the very beginning! She was so accommodating to all of my requests and never failed to answer any of my questions. She knew exactly what I wanted for my engagement and wedding pictures and did beyond that!! She truly works with the bride to make sure their day is special. Highly recommended!!

sabrina · Married on 06/11/2016

Jenny is absolutely phenomenal! Not only is her photography stunning, but she is a true people person. She is able to adapt to the personalities of her clients, and finds truly amazing places to take engagement and wedding photos. If you want a photographer who truly understands what a bride/client is looking for, understands the importance of a time line and a schedule, and simply understands how to capture the moment do not hesitate to book Moondance for your photography needs! My husband and I will continue to book our sessions through Moondance for years to come :) You also can't find a more reasonably priced photographer, for the quality photos that you receive!

Alissa · Married on 06/10/2016

Great job on our wedding and engagement sessions. We had so many awesome shots to choose from it was hard to decide. Highly recommend

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Jenny is like working with your best friend who cares as much about your vision as you do. She is organized and engaged in the photography planning process. She is passionate and inspired...and stays calm if things get a little hectic. Jenny worked with a partner to capture my wedding day, which helped her catch every special moment and detail. My husband and I were truly impressed by the quality and the number of photos we received. I highly recommend booking with Jenny!

Mary Ellen · Married on 05/07/2016

Moondance was recommended to me from a friend who has good taste, and we were not disappointed with the results. Jenny was very patient with me from the start and had lots of good suggestions for the engagement shoot and the wedding day pics. I am not a natural party planner or wedding expert. I needed some help and Jenny was awesome. She's so nice and easy to get along with. She and her second shooter did a great job with our rowdy group of friends as well as with our parents and older relatives. If there was any specific person we knew we wanted to get a photo with they made sure that happened. Overall, I'm very happy with our experience on the big day and the pictures now. Thank you Jenny!

Jayme · Married on 09/27/2014

Jenny was the absolute best! She was super responsive with everything we wanted or needed. One of the best parts is she captured - hands down - the best photos we could ever ask for from our wedding, all the while of never being in the way. We never noticed she and her partner were there at all and they still managed to capture the most amazing photos ever. Anytime I want professional photos I will always turn to her. She was so much fun, incredibly professional, and was worth every dime!

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

We were so happy with Jenny's services! She was very easy and pleasant to work with, listened to all our needs and concerns, provided us with a lot of guidance and photo ideas, and delivered beautiful pictures at the end of it all. We had to do our wedding planning long-distance, and she was very accommodating of our schedule (and of our general last-minute-planning tendencies). We found her to be very reasonably priced given everything we got, and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the St. Louis area!

Julianna · Married on 07/19/2014

Jenny was an absolute asset to my wedding day! From the first time her and I "met" over skype, she was extremely friendly and open to all of my ideas. She was very responsive in the time before my wedding and she made she that my fiance and I were comfortable through the whole photo process. I was absolutely blown away at the photos that Jenny captured on my wedding day. Every single photo was beautiful! Jenny was incredible and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a FANTASTIC photographer!

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2013

Jenny photographed our wedding and we are so thrilled that we used her. Our photos turned out incredible- exactly what we were hoping for. She is very detail oriented and is able to capture photos that are both artistic and timeless with magnificent color. Her work feels vintage, modern, and classic all at the same time. The quality stands out. We were so pleased with her ability to capture so many little moments all throughout the day and night. As we look through them, it feels as if we are stepping right inside of that day again and reliving it. She is warm and personable, reliable, easy to work with, and has a keen sense of picking up on the overall style/mood one hopes to create through their photographs. I would highly recommend her to those in search of a talented photographer, especially for a wedding.

Mindy · Married on 05/11/2013

We loved Jenny and her team. We would hire her again!!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

I would highly recommend Moondance Photography! Jenny is very personable, professional & pays attention to detail. She did our engagement & wedding photos and I was EXTREMELY pleased. Thank you Moondance :)))). -mr. & mrs. adams

Kim · Married on 07/28/2012

Words cannot even describe how talented and amazing Jenny Hodges is as a photographer. Her attention to detail in her pictures was just incredible. She was always there for me during my highest highs and lowest lows of the planning. She was professional in every way possible. She always responded and made an effort to care about our wedding, which meant to the world to us. She made our wedding a dream come true. I now have life-long memories to cherish because of Jenny's exceptional work. We are so grateful to have met her and continue a friendship. She is the BEST in the business and you will not regret hiring her!

Kim · event on: 09/11/2013

Jenny gave my husband and I the opportunity to be a part of a great experience. She started a new session called the "Sweetheart Session" where married couples get to meet with her again to take anniversary pictures. Although, our anniversary was back in July we were asked by Jenny to be her models for this (how cool!). As always, Jenny didn't let us down! She brought us to a great location with fun buildings and back drops. She is awesome!!! Jenny will always take part in ALL the special moments in our life! =)

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

Jenny was extremely professional and helped us make our day special! So glad I chose her out of all of the hundreds of photographers that were out there. She was definitely the best fit for us. Her photo quality is excellent and she even stayed a little bit later than our time so that we wouldn't miss out on any important pictures. My only regret is that I did not have her stay longer! Thanks Jenny!!!

Katherine · Married on 06/09/2012

As cliche as it may sound, Jenny was an absolute joy to work with. I was living in another country while planning most of my wedding, so I was worried about how difficult that might make dealing with vendors, but Jenny made the photography aspect VERY easy and enjoyable. She was wonderful about meeting with me the few times I could come back to the states on short notice as well. On top of that, my fiancee and I are not fans of having our photos taken, but by the end of our engagement session, we felt incredibly comfortable and had lots of fun. Jenny was completely on top of getting all the shots we wanted on the day of our wedding, and continued to help us feel comfortable and have fun. The photos were beyond our expectations - absolutely gorgeous. I would say that I was a very picky bride when it came to choosing a photographer - and not only did the wedding photos exceed these high expectations, working with Jenny was a treat.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Jenny is an amazing photographer! She is wonderful to deal with and her work speaks for itself. She has done many family/pregnancy/baby photos for my family and I'm sure she will be seeing us again! I would recommend anyone wanting top notch photos to hire Jenny.

Tabitha · Married on 06/04/2011

We used moondance photography for our wedding and Jenny was absolutely AMAZING! We gave her kinda a challenge since the wedding was a 1940's themed wedding, but she was totally on board! She made sure that both our wedding and engagement pictures looked like they were from the forties! She was the absolute best photographer I've had and would definitely recommend her to all of my friends!

Carly · Married on 05/07/2011

Moondance Photography is the ABSOLUTE best in the industry. Every picture that we received turned out to be more beautiful than we could have ever expected. We were very pleased with the timeliness of the photographs, the professionalism and of course the creativity. If you are searching for a wedding photographer, your search is over - contact Moondance.

Jodi · Married on 10/23/2010

We could have not be more happy with Moondance! Our pictures are breath taking and everybody can't get over how great our pictures turned out! Jenny is such a creative and out going photographer! She traveled 3 hours several different times for us and it never once was a problem. We look forward to doing business with Moondance in the future. You won't find a better photographer :)

Anne · Married on 05/15/2010

I loved everything about my experience with Jenny and Moondance Photography. From our very first meeting all the way to the receipt of our pictures, we were more than pleased!

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2009

Our experience with Jenny was more than satisfactory, my husband and I had a wonderful time and loved every minute of it.
    From the moment we met with Jenny we were made to feel very special and welcome and the initial consultation immediately put us at ease and we both felt that the moments we wanted captured were the ones we were going to be getting.
    Our wedding album is fabulous!! Jenny is very professional and guided us through all of the poses effortlessly.
    She really captured the love we feel for each other and it shone through in the photos.
    The way Jenny composed the shots was creative and I am very proud of our pictures.
    Her poses are a true representation of us!! She has an uncanny ability to access the subjects and what works best for individual couples.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2008

Jenny was wonderful! She took very creative pictures of our special day! We took advantage of her "Celebrate the Dress" photo shoot after our wedding and LOVED the flexibility and quality of her work! We will use Moondance Photography for many years to come!

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be at my wedding taking photographs besides Moondance Photography! Jenny is a pleasure to work with and is very flexible. She makes sure beforehand what the bride is looking for as far as pictures and also looks at family dynamics which is a must when working with some families. I have so many fabulous photos that I will cherish for years to come!