2570 Cypress Tree Trail, Saint Cloud, FL 34772 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Mon Cheri Studios

Thanks for stopping by the Mon Cheri Studios Wedding Wire site - we love meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends! Photography is our business but capturing life's magical moments is our passion. Looking for a wedding photographer can be daunting but we're here to provide quality photography services without the astounding price tag. Why? Because we believe that every bride and groom deserves picture perfect photos without going bankrupt. Learn more about our sweet packages today!

Mon Cheri Studios was founded by Misty Miotto. from www.MistyMiotto.com  to offer high quality photography services for different budgets. Misty got her start doing fashion photography and has been making brides look like models for the past 17 years. Here at Mon Cheri Studios, we're not shy to tell brides which pose is the most flattering. Think of us like that one really honest friend that will tell you that you have food in your teeth or toilet paper stuck to your shoe. Why? Because Mon Cheri Studios wants all of their brides to have no regrets on their day and look droop dead gorgeous in their photos.

Follow Mon Cheri Studios on

DSC8281

1 Reviews for Mon Cheri Studios

• J M

Jessica M. · Married on 10/27/2019

This coordination company was a lifesaver!

For me, a day-of-coordinator was a MUST. I'm very happy I had this service. I was between this company (through Misty Miotto Photography) or the venue. I chose this company because of the great detail they gave in their services, and they did not disappoint! They took care of everything including contacting vendors a month prior, all decor set-up/tear-down given photos, expert tips, dealing with vendors to setup, ushering people where needed, and pretty much dealing with all of the wedding logistics so that we could focus on photos, people, events, and enjoying moments. We were very happy with how everything went, and the whole team was professional, courteous, hard-working, and prompt with communication.

We also used this vendor for rehearsal coordination. At first, we didn't think we needed this, but it was recommended when we realized the officiant would not be present. We are SOO happy we decided to get this service because I would not have been able to assemble, lead, and give the expertise to a group of 20 people nearly as well as they did. The coordinators immediately took charge of the group, led everyone where they needed to go, we did 3 dry runs efficiently, and then they gave us AMAZING life-long tips for photographing.

This service was worth every penny. I highly recommend it. If you don't have the day-of coordination, either you or family need to set up everything and deal with all the logistics and people asking questions. However, during that time, you are also doing makeup, pictures, and preparing/relaxing and I wanted my family and friends to enjoy themselves rather than work. Every person I talked with from my wedding said both the photography and coordination services were worth every penny, and I would recommend them to my friends getting married in the Orlando area!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Mon Cheri Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• 2570 Cypress Tree Trail Saint Cloud, 34772 See on map
    4075563245 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday from 12 to 9pm
    Location of (Mon Cheri Studios)

Mon Cheri Studios frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Mon Cheri Studios offer?

Mon Cheri Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Mon Cheri Studios offer?

Mon Cheri Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Mon Cheri Studios offer for wedding events?

Mon Cheri Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Mon Cheri Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mon Cheri Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.