Mom’s Apple Pie Bakery

Leesburg, VA View map

Kaleigh R. Married on 03/14/2020

Delicious pies and truly wonderful staff

Growing up in Leesburg, I have had many pies and none are better than Mom’s Apple Pie. With a Pi day wedding and a husband who is a diehard apple pie fan, we decided to cut an apple pie from Mom’s Apple Pie instead of the traditional cake. About a month before our wedding, I talked with Marilyn on the phone, and she was extremely sweet in helping me to determine what decorative letters could fit on the top of the pie. A few days later, she sent me a quote and made a note of who would be picking the pie up on the day of. I truly appreciated how attentive Marilyn was even though we were only purchasing one custom pie instead of many (we had cupcakes for dessert for all of our guests). For the most delicious pies and attentive staff, I would definitely recommend Mom’s Apple Pie for your wedding or event.
    Lauren Married on 06/17/2017
    The team at Mom’s Apple Pie was so great to work with! My husband and I came out and tried two slices of their pie while planning the wedding and decided we HAD to serve it for our wedding. They were very responsive via email and they didn’t require us to give them a final number of pies and what types until a week before the wedding which was great. We ended up buying 20 pies for our 120 person wedding and had plenty of delicious leftovers in the days/weeks following. We heard great things from our guests about the pies, and my stepdad even went to Mom’s the day after the wedding to buy himself a blackberry crumb pie because he liked it so much!! We’ll definitely be stopping by in the future whenever we’re passing through Leesburg.
    Shana Married on 10/22/2016
    Every time I go out to Leesburg I make a point to stop at Mom's Apple Pie to pick up a pie or two, so when we decided to get married just outside of Leesburg we knew we had to have Mom's Apple Pie provide our "wedding cake" or wedding pies! One of their locations happened to be across the street from our venue and couldn't have been more convenient. They were incredibly easy to work with and gave us a list of all the pies we could order and their price. We ordered 20 pies in a variety of flavors and they were ready for us to pick up on the day of the wedding. The guests loved the pies, including my chocolate loving family!
    As a side note, when looking at venues in the Leesburg area we stopped in a soup shop for a quick snack and started talking with one of the women eating lunch there. We told her we were looking at wedding venues and what we were interested in. She told us about how her niece recently got married at this beautiful location and showed us pictures and then proceeded to figure out the name of the place so she could let us know. She was incredibly kind and helpful and after finishing our soup we told her we were going to my favorite place for pie, Mom's Apple Pie. She then said she was Mom of Mom's Apple Pie! It was like meeting a celebrity!

Real Weddings

• George & Meera
    23 photos · 10/31/2017

220 Loudoun Street SE Leesburg, VA, 20175
Location of (Mom’s Apple Pie Bakery)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding