Momentum Talent Group

1506 Executive Lane, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Stu Hirsh Entertainment
  • Cagen Music LLC
  • Weekend Social
  • Soda

54 Reviews for Momentum Talent Group

Larry · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Momentum Talent for our church service, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. The music was perfectly selected and beautiful. For the reception, Larry Eckerling and his talented musicians and singers delivered on their promise to "continuously elevate" the party during the course of the evening. The dance floor was packed all night long. It seemed every song played was perfect for that moment of the evening. It was a celebration our guests will always remember, so much fun! The next morning, everyone was commenting how awesome the band was. Larry, great job!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kelley · Married on 04/09/2016

Momentum Talent Group was AMAZING!!! From the music at the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, they were nothing but outstanding. I am STILL receiving compliments on Momentum Talent Group and I'm being told that Momentum made my wedding one of THE BEST weddings my guests have ever been to! Thank you so much Larry and all of those band members involved in my wedding. I hope to see you again at a future wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2016

The Momentum Talent Group performed at my wedding reception on March 12th, and I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience. Not only was Larry extremely responsive from day one, but he was also SO helpful assisting in the planning of the whole vibe of our reception from cocktail hour to the last dance. And boy, did he deliver. I knew that I would get a lot of compliments on the band, just by looking at all of their videos online and from word of mouth from others who have seen this band perform. But I was shocked by all of the phone calls and emails I received the next day from my family and friends who said that not only did Momentum ROCK, but they also helped to make our wedding the best one they had ever been to. Honestly, I don't think there can be any higher praise for a band.

Oh, and also.... I made a passing comment at a meeting with Larry before the wedding that I always wanted to hear the song Tightrope by Janelle Monae performed by a band with a horn section. Not only did they learn the song (and dedicate it to me while I was on the dance floor), but they performed it so amazingly well, I'm almost disappointed when I hear the original track now. Their horn section is INSANE, their guitarist is AMAZING (yes, I heard that little tribute riff to Jimi during the set), their vocalists are out of this world IMPRESSIVE... but most of all, Larry is unbelievably talented in arranging a great party.

Bottom line, if you want your wedding to be an incredibly memorable experience, and a true dance party, hire the Momentum Talent Group. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Momentum Talent Group FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Learning New Songs
    Lighting
    MC
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Rock
    Strings
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Music During Breaks
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Lighting
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

1 Real Wedding

• 1506 Executive Lane Glenview, 60026 See on map
    Location of (Momentum Talent Group)