Irvine, CA 92619 Map · Phone number

About Moments of Grace

Moments of Grace Photography is a unique, on-location, photographer specializing in newborn, children, senior, family and wedding portraiture. We serve Los Angeles, Orange County and surrounding areas.

With a creative approach, we provide anything but the "cookie cutter" images offered by most photographers. It's a blend of photojournalism, fashion, and personalized custom photography that captures the unique personality of each client. During your session our goal is to make you comfortable and take hundreds of digital images over a generous amount of time. This insures we can capture the emotion of your treasured moments. Take a stroll through our website, both Blog and Home Page to see for yourself!

The next important step is the hours of artistry we spend fine tuning your images to present to you an amazing gallery of proofs which will provide numerous creative options for turning those treasured moments into high quality images. All of the unique portrait products will retain their integrity for years. Personalized selection assistance is also available.

• Tina Chiou Photography
IvanRoxy
IMG0044

6 Reviews for Moments of Grace

Sara · Married on 02/26/2011

Julie Dirkse (Moments of Grace photographer) is the best when it comes to capturing everything you want in engagements pictures and all the pictures you could ever ask for on your wedding day! I had heard about Julie from my cousin who used her for her wedding and met with her about 5 months before our wedding. She went over all of her packages and showed us sample pictures and albums. After deciding to use her as our photographer we set up a date for engagement pictures. She let us choose a location and met us there that day for a very fun photo shoot. We had a lot of laughs and we were able to get a lot of great shots!
    For our wedding day, Julie along with two other photographers captured every moment, from getting ready, to Our first moments together, to our bridal party and families, to the ceremony, and all the great memories that we had at the reception! When I received the code to check out my pictures, which was in prompt fashion I was amazed at how many pictures I LOVED!!!! We designed the wedding album together and I ordered many pictures for friends, family, and Our new home (I counted 15 in our house alone!) The quality of the pictures and the quality of the photo album was above and beyond my expectations. Everyone I show loves everything about my pictures and my album! I have shared Moments of Grace photography with my friends and would highly recommend Julie for your Wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Hayley · Married on 08/13/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Moments of Grace photography. From our first meeting with Julie, I felt completely confident in her and knew that she would produce amazing photographs of our wedding. Julie is extremely talented. Her ability to capture special and unique moments is amazing. She gave us incredible engagement photos and magical wedding photos. What a gift! In addition to her obvious talents, her professionalism and attentiveness was SO appreciated. Wedding planning is stressful- and it was so wonderful to have complete peace of mind when it came to our photography. Julie was so easy to work with and get in contact with. She knows how weddings work, and understands what needs to happen and when.
    Beyond her talents and professionalism, Julie has SUCH a kind heart. She made everything fun and comfortable. She always put us at ease and made everything easy. Although we only met Julie during our wedding, we will definitely be working with her for years to come, and cannot wait to call her when we have our first baby!
    Julie, thank you for everything! You gave us such a wonderful gift- and moments that we will never forget.

Sent on 12/20/2010

Doug · Married on 03/27/2010

I should begin by saying I shot weddings for 3 years and know how difficult it is and what a good photo looks like. I've seen a lot of bad wedding photos, and heard some nightmare stories about some photographers. Moments of Grace is one of the gems in this business.

Julie is a very talented photographer, but is also a very kind and sweet person. You feel very comfortable with her right away and she never gets bossy or stressed. When all the chaos of a wedding is going on around you she is a very good person to have in control. You won't feel rushed or like you are being ordered around. She is so good at keeping it fun and that translates to great photos.

We had our engagement photos, family photos and wedding done by Julie. In every case they were top notch and she had the same smile and demeanor that is so hard to find in a quality photographer.

If you want someone who will take great photos and help you enjoy the day, call her today and book her!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Moments of Grace FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums