400 Barrington Drive West, Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number

About Moments in Time Photography

What does Moments in Time Photography have that other photographers don't? There are many photographers who have entered the market lately, picking up a digital camera and learning a thing or two about being a "photojournalist". I have lived it. I starting as a photographer many years ago, using film, imagine that, a couple of 35mm bodies. Even then I was a Nikon shooter, and I also had a medium format camera for those formal posed photographs so popular back then. Times change...equipment changes...styles change...I have continued to learn, adapt and change with them. We all grow and develop as individuals throughout our lives and as photographers and artists, we must do the same. To stay dormant is to slowly die...

I am always searching for the next exciting image...the one that makes me squeal a little inside when I first view it. The one that makes me call the other members of my team and say "what do you think of this?" I look for one of these images, "the squealers", at each and every wedding I photograph. That perfect opportunity...that one perfect moment in time...that fleeting glance...gone in a flash.

Your wedding day will go past you in a blur...you will miss most of those moments. We won't. We'll be there to capture them and put them in your hands to hold and treasure for the rest of your life.

MAL10951
SlTe0543
Salh1343

5 Reviews for Moments in Time Photography

Mike · Married on 11/07/2009

Margaret was recommended to us by a good friend who's also a professional photographer. After our first meeting with Margaret we knew not to look any further and booked her immediately. She did a great job getting to know us, listening to our ideas, and helping us plan the photography for our wedding. We greatly appreciated her ability to take our limited set of ideas/desires and use her extraordinary knowledge of photography and design to give us more than we could have imagined. She was very easy to get in touch with and always responded quickly.

Margaret took the time to do an engagement shoot with us to get to know us better before the wedding. With little input from us she was able to select a great location and take pictures that reflected our personalities. Although we had not considered an engagement shoot, we enjoyed the photos so much that we decided to purchase them all.

On our wedding day Margaret did an excellent job of covering everything. It was great fun to get the photos from her and experience all the things we never got a chance to see that day. She helped us to efficiently plan the group shots making it very easy on our friends and family. She also had great ideas for group shots that have easily become our favorites. She worked well with the mood of our wedding. She was not distracting, yet was able to capture some amazing pictures of the ceremony. Margaret's plan to show the pre-reception pictures during the reception was a great hit. Guests were amazed that they were able to see some of the photos taken earlier that day! Our wedding coordinator expressed how independent Margaret was, making her very easy to work with. Margaret’s assistant, Andrea, was also great work with. Not only did she provide more amazing photography, but she also brought a very helpful attitude. She even located a much needed bag of hair pins and re-pinned the bride’s hair before the start of the reception.

We highly recommend Margaret's services. We received much much more than we ever expected.

Sent on 01/13/2010

chantay · Married on 07/25/2009

MY PHOTOGRAPHER WAS MARGARET LEMKE OF MOMENTS IN TIME PHOTOGRAPHY.

During my search for photographers for my wedding I only contacted two photographers and Margaret was one of them. Right away I found Margaret to be VERY Personable as well as Professional. She thoroughly explained her services and promptly set up an appt to me with me and my husband.

Margaret offered a free engagement session along with our wedding photo package which was very inticing! we had a great time with Margaret during our engagement photo session. On the Wedding day, Margaret was Equipped, Prompt, Nicely Dressed and as always very professional with my Family as well as with my guess. I was VERY impressed with the Slide show that Margaret promptly put together from pre-wedding shots of myself, my groom, family and guess to be shown during the wedding which was a very special addition to our event.
    The finish product of our engagement sign in book and wedding album was simply beautiful.
    I would refer Margaret for future business to anyone who is looking for first class service.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Lavon · Married on 05/30/2009

Margret was awesome. She was so fun to work with. Even when I got cranky from not eating she was patient with me. She took so many pictures, I still haven't picked the ones out I want to use for my album. There are just so many to choose from. She drove out of her way (3hours) to take pictures of us in Statesboro for our engagement session. She is awesome and very customer oriented. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Moments in Time Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 400 Barrington Drive West Roswell, 30076 See on map