Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About Molliner Photography

Authentic photography that reflects genuine couples. Passionate about capturing the moments as they naturally happen, Molliner Photography uses images to show just how unique and gorgeous each love story is. Destination wedding photographer and Gainesville wedding photographer.

Follow Molliner Photography on

1ce4f3e75d3f9397 Molliner Photography 3

33 Reviews for Molliner Photography

Ashley Giddings Whitley · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Molliner is the bomb!

For real, if you are looking for a wedding photographer who is warm, caring, friendly, and just kind, look no further. Ingrid and her team's stunning photos speak for themselves, but what you learn quickly when you meet her is how warm and interested she is in getting to know you as a couple. My husband and I loved working with her and the MP team! She made every effort to capture the small, meaningful moments at our ceremony and reception, and really made it all very natural. She is incredible and we feel lucky to have worked with her!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Rachel Lucas · Married on 07/28/2020

Sweetness all around!

Ingrid is all around a phenomenal photographer! From the moment I reached out to her she was completely honest with me about the heart behind her business. She wanted to know our story and offered to come along side us in whatever way she could. She genuinely cared about our unique situation (planning a mini ceremony in the midst of COVID-19) and was our biggest encourager. She was so considerate about what we envisioned for our wedding day and what was most important to us. Ingrid even helped me find a dress and hair/makeup stylist! Her communication was always professional with us and my family appreciated all her direction on our wedding day! She was kind and efficient as we took family photos and made sure to get everyone we wanted photographed. My husband and I could not be more pleased and honored that she was able and excited to document our special day. We love you Ingrid! Thanks and blessings, Mr. and Mrs. Lucas ❤️

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Maegan

Maegan · Married on 03/21/2020

Miracle Worker!!

Oh my goodness is she amazing, or what?!?! My husband and I were planning to get married on March 21, 2020. Once we realized we had to plan a whole new wedding in a week, the stress set in. We slowly started losing vendors due to the pandemic and having to limit the amount of people gathering. Our 70 guest wedding, quickly turned into just 15 and then live streaming to everyone else. Thursday morning I received a call that my photographer that was traveling from out of town, was going to be unable to make it. Yes, I broke down and then got right back into planning mode! My cousin showed me Molliner Photography’s Instagram page, and wow was I in love with her work!! I reached out to her team Thursday evening with hopes she wouldn’t already be booked. By Friday morning I had received a miracle in my inbox, she was free!! Not only did Ingrid answer all my prayers, she had all our wedding details and pictures we wanted in a timeline by that same Friday night! When I thought I needed more time, she was able to help me understand that I didn’t and helped us save money as well. The day of, it’s like I had a cheerleader with me, I loved it!! She was so supportive and was truly excited to be there with us that day! With my other photographer, we had hired them back in July of 2019, so we were able to get to know one another and they knew every exact detail I wanted. But Ingrid only had a two days. She made it feel as though she was the photographer we had hired months ago, and she did such amazing work. From what we thought was going to dissolve right before our eyes, had turned out to be the most beautifully amazing day ever. Thank you, so very truly for being able to still capture our big day. You made everything complete!!

Sent on 04/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Molliner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4950
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Gainesville, 32608 See on map
    Location of (Molliner Photography)