Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Most Popular Price

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service is an entertainment company performing in North Carolina and beyond. Specializing in weddings and other special events, our team strives to exceed every couple’s expectations by ensuring no detail is overlooked. With an impressive resume of experience in the wedding industry, our DJs are seasoned professionals who know what it takes to keep guests dancing all night long.

Mohr Fun Event Professional DJ Service provides every couple with a range of packages and services that can be tailored to suit their preferred atmosphere and style. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes consultations, lighting, premium PA system, MC services, microphones, photo booth, and a projector. No matter what each couple’s preferred music taste, we can adjust because we are well versed in many music genres. From rock, pop, R&B, jazz, oldies, Christian, club, and electronic, couples can have their favorite songs playing all night. Additional services and equipment available include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Uplighting
  • Liability insurance
  • Video projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 07/09/2021

Best DJ Ever!

I don’t know where to begin to thank DJ Karl and his team for making my wedding day a dream. DJ Karl was one of the best vendors we hired. He was very responsive, fulfilled all my wishes, and even made the perfect photo booth template for me… and the photo booth camera also had stunning quality! He worked with me on all the details and was extremely professional and kind. I really felt like I was in good hands with DJ Karl and his team. He is someone that is so kind you just want to be friends… and not all vendors are like that! I wish I had another event I could hire him for. Thank you for making my wedding day a fairytale!! I’ll never forget it.

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Sarah, thank you for sharing your experience here! We loved being such an important part of your wedding day, and I'll never forget your perfect cliffside ceremony. It's so fulfilling to us to see our couples thoroughly enjoying the most important day of their lives. I am so glad that our systems and dedication to excellence are continuing to provide dreamy experiences for our amazing clients. I feel so grateful that you invited us to be a part of your family for a day, and we can't wait till the day we get to catch up with you and Glen.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/01/2021

Above and Beyond!!

I can't even begin to explain how amazing of a job Karl did as our DJ for our wedding! We were married 7-1-21 at Overlook Barn. He went above and beyond for us. He was helpful, kind and accommodating to the changes we had to make because of rain. I had a wedding gift for my husband and needed help pulling it off during the reception. Karl graciously helped me get it together. I cannot say enough wonderful things. I am so grateful we hired him! If you are in need of a DJ, don't waste anymore time and call Karl. He will not let you down.

Amanda + Kyle
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 10/17/2020

Above and Beyond!!

Karl went above and beyond for us every step of the way! I wanted a faux boxwood wall for our photobooth and he made one for us. I was also able to use my own designs for the photobooth so that it matched the rest of our wedding. Last minute we found out some close family couldn't come and Karl recorded and edited a video of our ceremony and had it to us incredibly quickly. We really put off our music selections but DJ Ben was able to work with us just a few days before the wedding and everything came out perfectly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service Price Rates

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked a wedding with this DJ Company - let me say he was very professional, timely and most importantly fun and connected with the guests . He played a mix of songs at the bride's request. People danced almost the entire night! He was great!!!

Precious Times Events Precious Times Events Wedding Planners

Awesome DJ!! Karl knows how to make your wedding romantic and your reception fun and memorable.

PROBX DJ PROBX DJ Wedding DJs

When you want a DJ with class, style and enthusiasm there is no better choice than Mohr Fun Events. DJ Karl has performed perfectly as a great DJ and MC for countless weddings, and has years of experience in the wedding industry in general. He knows how to make your special day as positively unforgettable as possible. You can count on Karl to keep in touch, responding timely and professionally, and assist you in any way he can. You'll love working with Karl. I do, and have for ten years.

134 Horn in the West Boone, NC, 28607
8287191978
Location of (Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding