Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 07/09/2021

Best DJ Ever!

I don’t know where to begin to thank DJ Karl and his team for making my wedding day a dream. DJ Karl was one of the best vendors we hired. He was very responsive, fulfilled all my wishes, and even made the perfect photo booth template for me… and the photo booth camera also had stunning quality! He worked with me on all the details and was extremely professional and kind. I really felt like I was in good hands with DJ Karl and his team. He is someone that is so kind you just want to be friends… and not all vendors are like that! I wish I had another event I could hire him for. Thank you for making my wedding day a fairytale!! I’ll never forget it.

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Sarah, thank you for sharing your experience here! We loved being such an important part of your wedding day, and I'll never forget your perfect cliffside ceremony. It's so fulfilling to us to see our couples thoroughly enjoying the most important day of their lives. I am so glad that our systems and dedication to excellence are continuing to provide dreamy experiences for our amazing clients. I feel so grateful that you invited us to be a part of your family for a day, and we can't wait till the day we get to catch up with you and Glen.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/01/2021

Above and Beyond!!

I can't even begin to explain how amazing of a job Karl did as our DJ for our wedding! We were married 7-1-21 at Overlook Barn. He went above and beyond for us. He was helpful, kind and accommodating to the changes we had to make because of rain. I had a wedding gift for my husband and needed help pulling it off during the reception. Karl graciously helped me get it together. I cannot say enough wonderful things. I am so grateful we hired him! If you are in need of a DJ, don't waste anymore time and call Karl. He will not let you down.

Amanda + Kyle
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 10/17/2020

Above and Beyond!!

Karl went above and beyond for us every step of the way! I wanted a faux boxwood wall for our photobooth and he made one for us. I was also able to use my own designs for the photobooth so that it matched the rest of our wedding. Last minute we found out some close family couldn't come and Karl recorded and edited a video of our ceremony and had it to us incredibly quickly. We really put off our music selections but DJ Ben was able to work with us just a few days before the wedding and everything came out perfectly.
    Lauren M. Married on 08/08/2020

Dj Karl brought the party!!!

Could not have asked for a more fun and personable DJ. The planning process was simple and straightforward and DJ Karl ensured all our wishes and requests were even better than we planned! Definitely a great DJ if you are looking for fun and personality.

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

I loved being a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words. Knowing that you and Clark were able to fully enjoy your wedding day is icing on the cake for us! Best to you and yours.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 01/04/2020

Guests keep telling us how awesome our DJ was!

A DJ can really make or break your guests' feelings about your wedding, and we are SO happy we hired Karl for our wedding! From our first email, he was extremely nice and so helpful. His communication was awesome throughout our engagement. We also booked a photobooth, and Karl even designed a custom template for the film strips. On our wedding day, Karl was amazing! Everything went perfectly. He played the perfect mix of modern music and classics to keep our guests dancing the whole time. The photobooth was a big hit among our guests, and we loved getting to see all the photos afterwards. So many of our friends and family have texted us afterwards telling us how great the DJ was. You definitely cannot go wrong by hiring Karl. Thank you so much, Karl!!
    Christine Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing dj!

Karl was absolutely fantastic!! I couldn’t recommend him more, our wedding honestly wouldn’t have been the same without him. He was amazing at communicating with me through all parts of the planning process, was extremely professional & so fun at the same time, and went above and beyond-it rained on our wedding day and he volunteered to help move tables around & he even stayed after to help us pack up heavier items at the end of the night. He kept the entire night so much fun & even our venue owner raved about him. Everyone loved him & had amazing things to say about him. He was able to provide a projector for us because we wanted to have a slideshow playing during our dinner & he put that together as well. Seriously, book him, you won’t regret it & will have a great wedding!! Thanks again Karl, you truly made our big day so special!!
    Leann Married on 10/14/2019

Amazing, flexible, fun

Dj Karl made our wedding such a blast. He was super flexible and accommodated everything we needed. Definitely recommend!
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh B. Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, personable and gives 110% in everything he does for the bride and groom

DJ Karl was fabulous from the first point of contact, going above and beyond even before actually being hired. Easily available and fun to work with, he is incredibly personable and adds personal touch to each aspect of his service. Highly recommend him for your wedding day!
    Jordan Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Karl, finest DJ this side of the Mississippi!

DJ Karl, without a doubt, was one of the best parts of our wedding! While planning the wedding he aways responded so quickly to any email or call, he made the planning process go exceptionally smoothly. Our wedding consisted of a lot of Greek traditions and DJ Karl had all of the greatest Greek tunes for our wedding night. Music was a really important part of our wedding, we wanted it to reflect us. DJ Karl was totally able to do that and more. The dance floor was packed the entire night.

Karl's set up was extremely professional, he provided the sound for our ceremony(outdoor), as well as reception, both were impeccable. He also did a fantastic job of creating a natural flow and up beat vibe during the reception.

Overall, we had the best time working with Karl, he's a great guy, and we are so thankful we chose him to DJ our wedding. Thank you Karl!!!!!
    Jeannie H. Married on 09/28/2019

Easy to work with

It was such a great experience working with Karl and Ben. I was a very stressed bride, but I didn't have to worry about these guys getting it right. Very prompt and professional!
    Marlee Married on 09/28/2019

The best DJ!

Karl killed it on our wedding day! He is truly one of the kindest people in the business. Very willing to help anytime it was needed and his online planning service made the whole process so easy. You won’t regret choosing Mohr Fun Events for your wedding day!!
  • Elise
    Elise L. Married on 09/21/2019

Best entertainment for the budget!!!

Super affordable! Fun Dj and the photobooth attendants 10/10 the greatest! They helped me bustle my dress when my mom couldn’t find her glasses lol! The photo album is beautiful and included and we have so many fun memories of all of our friends and family! The DJ created a custom playlist that incorporated all our eclectic music tastes and pleased my parents his parents and all our friends! It was a great party! Karl also helped me create a custom template that matched my wedding theme! Plus we got digital copies of all the photos!!

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Elise!! We loved being a part of your event. I'm so glad that we could make the day a very special memory for you and those closest to you and Tyler. thank you for choosing us, and thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. Best to you and your new family!
    Reeves A. Married on 09/20/2019

Kept people on the dance floor!

People stayed on the dance floor the entire night-played all the good songs & kept people interacting! He was so nice & people really enjoyed him!

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

You are so sweet to post this! I had such a blast with you and your people. I was truly at the top of my game for your wedding at Jennette's pier in Nags Head-- my best performance ever! Surely due in no small part that I was having so much fun. Thanks again for your kind review! Best to you and yours.
  • Matthew
    Matthew B. Married on 09/01/2019

Great to work with!

I would highly recommend! They knew and understood how the venue operates, which was so helpful and also comforting. They were super professional, timely, and very responsive! We couldn't have been more pleased with their services. So many of our guests said it was the best wedding reception they'd been to!
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla H. Married on 08/10/2019

Keeps the party fun and running smooth

Karl made our entire event run smoothly and made the party fun from the very beginning. It was our goal to have the best party that made people want to stay for the whole wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and we had to make them leave! We also chose the photobooth option through Karl and that was a huge hit for all of our guests. Karl was extremely professional and organized. He offered a lot of guidance when planning and helped answer all of our questions. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. One cool feature he offered was an online portal that helped us plan our music and flow of events. Karl also had a call with us the week of the wedding to go over everything in detail while also working along side the event planner. Karl is fun, professional and kind!

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Priscilla, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day-- and so much FUN!!!
  • Noah
    Noah G. Married on 07/20/2019

So much fun!

Karl is incredibly nice and has so much experience! He knew exactly what to play at the right moments and took into account our personalities when making the playlist! Whether it was specific songs or just a vibe we wanted, he made our reception so fun and got everyone dancing!
  • Lucy
    Lucy H. Married on 09/15/2018

Lots of fun!

DJ Karl was great! I really appreciated how he wanted to make sure he had every detail down before our wedding day came. The sound was great during the ceremony and the guests had a blast dancing! He's very professional and easy to work with.
    Natalie Married on 09/02/2018
    I would HIGHLY recommend Mohr Fun Events for any wedding! Karl is amazing at feeling out the crowd and making sure the party doesn't stop. He we super helpful with picking out different songs for the processional and recessional events, i was unsure what would be appropriate during those times and he killed it. On top of being an amazing DJ, my photographer left at 8:00 pm, and Karl jumped right in and took incredible pictures of the reception throughout the night. Overall he did an incredible job, you won't be disappointed!
    Kaley Married on 08/05/2018
    Karl did a great job as DJ for my daughters wedding! The music was great, the vibe was perfect and had everyone dancing!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 07/16/2018

Amazing and Perfect

DJ Karl did a great job at our small intimate wedding. He played everything I asked and played to everyone in the audience. As promised he even "turned it up" after the older generation retired to bed. :)
    My favorite moment that stands out the most is he played Music for the kids and we had an "all kids dance party" on the floor and they LOVED it!!!
    Karl took the time to get to know us before hand as well which really meant a lot to us.
    Thanks for everything Karl!
    Laura and Chad
    7/16/2018
    Morgan M. Married on 04/28/2018

Our Wedding!

Karl Mohr gave so much detailed attention to our wedding and made it the best day of our life. I gave him ideas of what I wanted for our big day, but I allowed him to do his job since I trust his judgement best as the DJ. He made the night, and people to this day can not stop talking about him. All my friends are graduating college and starting to get married and my first recommendation for all of them for a DJ Karl Mohr!
    Stephanie Married on 04/14/2018
    WOW, I cannot describe how great Karl was. He was an amazing asset for our wedding on April 14th. Everyone kept commenting on how wonderful he was. He is definitely worth every penny - plus make sure to get the photobooth with every package (literally my favorite part of the whole night and all the guests loved it!!). He scheduled times to chat, was readily available on email, and kept the crowd going!
    Jessica Married on 04/06/2018
    Karl was amazing! I can't tell you how many people from our wedding commented on how awesome our DJ was. He kept the party moving all night long, played a ton of the songs we loved, and never missed a beat. He's originally from the Boone, NC area, but made the trip down to Charleston for us at no extra charge. He even made a trip down to Charlotte to meet us leading up to the wedding to make sure we were all set on everything. He was very affordable, especially for the quality. The mix of music was perfect. Starting out with songs everyone in attendance would know and want to dance to, and then leading into more current music later on in the evening. I just wanted to stay on the dance floor all night! We seriously cannot recommend him enough!
    Katherine Married on 03/24/2018
    Karl was amazing to work with, and is a master of his profession. My husband and I loved working with him, and my guests raved about the music selection and his personality. If we ever have another event, I will be calling on Karl again! Thanks for making our day so special and memorable!
    Chelsea Married on 03/11/2018
    Karl was so professional, available, fun, and willing to do all of our crazy ideas! I cannot say enough about him - worth every penny.