Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service Reviews

52 Reviews for Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service

1 User photo

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service 1

Reeves Anneliese Dance · Married on 09/20/2019

Kept people on the dance floor!

People stayed on the dance floor the entire night-played all the good songs & kept people interacting! He was so nice & people really enjoyed him!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

You are so sweet to post this! I had such a blast with you and your people. I was truly at the top of my game for your wedding at Jennette's pier in Nags Head-- my best performance ever! Surely due in no small part that I was having so much fun. Thanks again for your kind review! Best to you and yours.
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Herman Brown · Married on 08/10/2019

Keeps the party fun and running smooth

Karl made our entire event run smoothly and made the party fun from the very beginning. It was our goal to have the best party that made people want to stay for the whole wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and we had to make them leave! We also chose the photobooth option through Karl and that was a huge hit for all of our guests. Karl was extremely professional and organized. He offered a lot of guidance when planning and helped answer all of our questions. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. One cool feature he offered was an online portal that helped us plan our music and flow of events. Karl also had a call with us the week of the wedding to go over everything in detail while also working along side the event planner. Karl is fun, professional and kind!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Priscilla, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day-- and so much FUN!!!
  • Noah

Noah Gerringer · Married on 07/20/2019

So much fun!

Karl is incredibly nice and has so much experience! He knew exactly what to play at the right moments and took into account our personalities when making the playlist! Whether it was specific songs or just a vibe we wanted, he made our reception so fun and got everyone dancing!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Holliday · Married on 09/15/2018

Lots of fun!

DJ Karl was great! I really appreciated how he wanted to make sure he had every detail down before our wedding day came. The sound was great during the ceremony and the guests had a blast dancing! He's very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2018

natalie · Married on 09/02/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Mohr Fun Events for any wedding! Karl is amazing at feeling out the crowd and making sure the party doesn't stop. He we super helpful with picking out different songs for the processional and recessional events, i was unsure what would be appropriate during those times and he killed it. On top of being an amazing DJ, my photographer left at 8:00 pm, and Karl jumped right in and took incredible pictures of the reception throughout the night. Overall he did an incredible job, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kaley · Married on 08/05/2018

Karl did a great job as DJ for my daughters wedding! The music was great, the vibe was perfect and had everyone dancing!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Laura

Laura Moore · Married on 07/16/2018

Amazing and Perfect

DJ Karl did a great job at our small intimate wedding. He played everything I asked and played to everyone in the audience. As promised he even "turned it up" after the older generation retired to bed. :)
    My favorite moment that stands out the most is he played Music for the kids and we had an "all kids dance party" on the floor and they LOVED it!!!
    Karl took the time to get to know us before hand as well which really meant a lot to us.
    Thanks for everything Karl!
    Laura and Chad
    7/16/2018

Sent on 01/23/2019

Morgan Moxley · Married on 04/28/2018

Our Wedding!

Karl Mohr gave so much detailed attention to our wedding and made it the best day of our life. I gave him ideas of what I wanted for our big day, but I allowed him to do his job since I trust his judgement best as the DJ. He made the night, and people to this day can not stop talking about him. All my friends are graduating college and starting to get married and my first recommendation for all of them for a DJ Karl Mohr!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service 2

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

WOW, I cannot describe how great Karl was. He was an amazing asset for our wedding on April 14th. Everyone kept commenting on how wonderful he was. He is definitely worth every penny - plus make sure to get the photobooth with every package (literally my favorite part of the whole night and all the guests loved it!!). He scheduled times to chat, was readily available on email, and kept the crowd going!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Karl was amazing! I can't tell you how many people from our wedding commented on how awesome our DJ was. He kept the party moving all night long, played a ton of the songs we loved, and never missed a beat. He's originally from the Boone, NC area, but made the trip down to Charleston for us at no extra charge. He even made a trip down to Charlotte to meet us leading up to the wedding to make sure we were all set on everything. He was very affordable, especially for the quality. The mix of music was perfect. Starting out with songs everyone in attendance would know and want to dance to, and then leading into more current music later on in the evening. I just wanted to stay on the dance floor all night! We seriously cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/24/2018

Karl was amazing to work with, and is a master of his profession. My husband and I loved working with him, and my guests raved about the music selection and his personality. If we ever have another event, I will be calling on Karl again! Thanks for making our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 03/11/2018

Karl was so professional, available, fun, and willing to do all of our crazy ideas! I cannot say enough about him - worth every penny.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jenn · Married on 09/23/2017

Karl was awesome. His online setup made it easy to send him the timeline of the wedding and reception, as well as the songs we wanted for each. We had a few requests (which he played all of) but we wanted to let him do this thing as a DJ. We gave him a general direction of what we liked/wanted and he ran with it. It was perfect. He was professional, on time, even met with us the day before to make sure we had everything nailed down. We had so much fun and our guests raved about the music. Thanks Karl!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ashley & Jarrett · Married on 09/10/2017

I wish I could rate this guy even higher with 10 stars!! He did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He was professional from the very start and went way above and beyond! He visited our venue before our event, he was extremely flexible and easy to work with, he played all the songs we requested, he was super nice and respectful, he didn't overstep his boundaries or tried to take the spotlight, he was respectful and pleasant with our guests, was sociable, and then he even brought a camera and helped to take pictures after our photographer left. He was just exactly what we were looking for and did an exceptionable job. I'd recommend Karl for any event, you won't regret it! Thanks again, Karl! You made our day so special! You rock!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Victor · Married on 09/02/2017

Karl was incredible and really made our wedding weekend a great event. He came out for our rehearsal dinner and provided karaoke and music until we shut the place down and there were only 4 guests remaining. For the wedding, he had a microphone for the officiant that ensured all of our guests could hear the vows despite being in the rain under umbrellas. Finally, the reception was a great party that kept people on the dance floor all night long. I cannot say enough great things about his services and the level of professionalism he provides. He has a ton of experience and really helped us tie together our weekend to make it a memorable event.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/08/2017

Karl Mohr was incredible every step of the way. You want to hire this man to DJ your wedding. After initial contact through wedding wire he responded almost instantly to every message or email. The longest he took to respond to an email was two days (over a weekend) and when he did, he apologized. Since we were planning from a distance he had us sign a contract through Adobe Sign and pay a deposit online. He also has a user-friendly online planner that helps organize all the information he needs from you to make the day a success. Everything he needed us to complete was simple and well explained. At the wedding he was always attentive. The music selection was well varied but in line with exactly what we had asked for. He and his assistant helped everything run smoothly and efficiently. Transitions were well worded and set at just the right volume. Guests were able to hear his announcements but his speaking voice never interrupted the flow of the party. On a more personal level, Karl was just a nice person to work with. He was incredibly kind and made sure we felt special as a couple. He seemed to take a personal investment in our wedding and celebrated with us rather than just offering a service. He asked us about other vendors we were using and even went to eat at a restaurant for a caterer we were considering. He toured our venue ahead of time to make sure he had a good idea of what he would need for the space and let us know about building updates since we had booked. He also offered to create a wedding day timeline for us and meet with vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. I'll say it again, you want to Karl Mohr to DJ your wedding. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Kane · Married on 06/03/2017

What can I say FANTASTIC!!!!! Makes sure playlists are accurate. Professionalism beyond reproach. Price very reasonable. On time set up and rolling the music. Would hire him again. Thank you sir, you did an OUTSTANDING JOB at my daughters wedding at 16 HANDS FARM.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Marian · Married on 05/28/2017

We found Mohr Fun Events while searching for a DJ online and cannot be more happier with their service. Response time was always very quick and their client website is highly professional. Karl was so easy to communicate with and he made sure that everything was taken care of - from the setting up of equipments, to the music playlist, to the flow of events during our wedding day. They even provided lighting which helped set the mood for dancing for our afternoon reception. Both Karl and Scottie have very pleasant personalities and were really a joy to work with. For anyone aiming to have a stress-free and enjoyable wedding, Mohr Fun Events is definitely a great choice!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Karl made our wedding a dream come true. He was the heart of the party. He played all the music we requested and answered our emails almost immediately. DJ Karl went above and beyond from what we expected of him and really knew how to handle such a big wedding. I highly recommend this experienced DJ for your future wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Mike · Married on 05/13/2017

Karl did a wonderful job at my wedding 3 weeks ago. I signed up with Karl, sight unseen, to handle music for our reception/dinner/dance. I gave us more than we expected in several ways. First, he has an extensive music list, and took the dozen or so pieces we requested and expanded on that in a genre-specific way; good choices throughout. Second, he effectively MC'd the reception/dinner/dance in a way that kept the attention on us, the couple getting married, and not on him. And third, the day was rainy and wet before the wedding, and our under-tent dance floor had gotten wet and muddy. Without any request, Karl took it on himself to mop the dance floor clean before the crowd got there! In every way, Karl made himself part of "our team" and went over and beyond our expectations. Thanks Karl!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Joanna · Married on 04/15/2017

Karl was a GREAT DJ! He did a wonderful job, and was always so flexible and friendly when talking to us! He really pays attention to what you want, and goes out of his way to make sure you get it! He has an AWESOME online system where you can choose the songs you want to have played, maybe played and you can even make a do not play list. We really loved how easy it was, and how we could use it on our own time, and work at our own pace. Our final meeting was great, and he listens to what you want and then makes it the experience you dreamed of!
    He played all our favorite music and kept us informed the whole time of EVERYTHING that was happening so that nothing happened when we weren't ready. We were definitely pleased with all he had to offer!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

Joanna and Will, Thank you for the honor of being a part of your wedding day. You and your families and friends are the sweetest people. You are too generous! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with other soon-to-be brides.

Matt · Married on 04/08/2017

Very timely, great selection of music, and stress free. Couldn't ask for a better guy.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kristina · Married on 03/25/2017

We hosted a fundraiser at our home. Karl was pleasant, easy to communicate with, and had a wonderful set up for karaoke. The event was a huge success, and Karl was a big part of that. I would recommend his services without hesitation.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

Karl went above and beyond our wishes! He's extremely affordable, very friendly, works the crowd very well, and went out of his way to make sure me and my groom had everything we needed. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! I have recommended him to friends and will continue to - amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service's reply:

You are too generous! I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your wedding day. I had a great time right along with all of you.
    Thanks for the referrals! And thanks again for the honor of being invited to be such an important part of your wedding day.

Dez · Married on 12/10/2016

I would DEFINITELY recommend! DJ Karl was exactly what we were looking for. He was a ton of fun, super personable, and was willing to work with every request we had. Our entire wedding made it out on the dance floor and he kept the vibes going.

Sent on 12/26/2016