46 Reviews for Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service

Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)
46 Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service Reviews

I would HIGHLY recommend Mohr Fun Events for any wedding! Karl is amazing at feeling out the crowd and making sure the party doesn't stop. He we super helpful with picking out different songs for the processional and recessional events, i was unsure what would be appropriate during those times and he killed it. On top of being an amazing DJ, my photographer left at 8:00 pm, and Karl jumped right in and took incredible pictures of the reception throughout the night. Overall he did an incredible job, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture natalie, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl did a great job as DJ for my daughters wedding! The music was great, the vibe was perfect and had everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Kaley , 8/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW, I cannot describe how great Karl was. He was an amazing asset for our wedding on April 14th. Everyone kept commenting on how wonderful he was. He is definitely worth every penny - plus make sure to get the photobooth with every package (literally my favorite part of the whole night and all the guests loved it!!). He scheduled times to chat, was readily available on email, and kept the crowd going!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl was amazing! I can't tell you how many people from our wedding commented on how awesome our DJ was. He kept the party moving all night long, played a ton of the songs we loved, and never missed a beat. He's originally from the Boone, NC area, but made the trip down to Charleston for us at no extra charge. He even made a trip down to Charlotte to meet us leading up to the wedding to make sure we were all set on everything. He was very affordable, especially for the quality. The mix of music was perfect. Starting out with songs everyone in attendance would know and want to dance to, and then leading into more current music later on in the evening. I just wanted to stay on the dance floor all night! We seriously cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl was amazing to work with, and is a master of his profession. My husband and I loved working with him, and my guests raved about the music selection and his personality. If we ever have another event, I will be calling on Karl again! Thanks for making our day so special and memorable!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl was so professional, available, fun, and willing to do all of our crazy ideas! I cannot say enough about him - worth every penny.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl was awesome. His online setup made it easy to send him the timeline of the wedding and reception, as well as the songs we wanted for each. We had a few requests (which he played all of) but we wanted to let him do this thing as a DJ. We gave him a general direction of what we liked/wanted and he ran with it. It was perfect. He was professional, on time, even met with us the day before to make sure we had everything nailed down. We had so much fun and our guests raved about the music. Thanks Karl!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I wish I could rate this guy even higher with 10 stars!! He did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He was professional from the very start and went way above and beyond! He visited our venue before our event, he was extremely flexible and easy to work with, he played all the songs we requested, he was super nice and respectful, he didn't overstep his boundaries or tried to take the spotlight, he was respectful and pleasant with our guests, was sociable, and then he even brought a camera and helped to take pictures after our photographer left. He was just exactly what we were looking for and did an exceptionable job. I'd recommend Karl for any event, you won't regret it! Thanks again, Karl! You made our day so special! You rock!

Profile Picture Ashley & Jarrett, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl was incredible and really made our wedding weekend a great event. He came out for our rehearsal dinner and provided karaoke and music until we shut the place down and there were only 4 guests remaining. For the wedding, he had a microphone for the officiant that ensured all of our guests could hear the vows despite being in the rain under umbrellas. Finally, the reception was a great party that kept people on the dance floor all night long. I cannot say enough great things about his services and the level of professionalism he provides. He has a ton of experience and really helped us tie together our weekend to make it a memorable event.

Profile Picture Victor, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl Mohr was incredible every step of the way. You want to hire this man to DJ your wedding. After initial contact through wedding wire he responded almost instantly to every message or email. The longest he took to respond to an email was two days (over a weekend) and when he did, he apologized. Since we were planning from a distance he had us sign a contract through Adobe Sign and pay a deposit online. He also has a user-friendly online planner that helps organize all the information he needs from you to make the day a success. Everything he needed us to complete was simple and well explained. At the wedding he was always attentive. The music selection was well varied but in line with exactly what we had asked for. He and his assistant helped everything run smoothly and efficiently. Transitions were well worded and set at just the right volume. Guests were able to hear his announcements but his speaking voice never interrupted the flow of the party. On a more personal level, Karl was just a nice person to work with. He was incredibly kind and made sure we felt special as a couple. He seemed to take a personal investment in our wedding and celebrated with us rather than just offering a service. He asked us about other vendors we were using and even went to eat at a restaurant for a caterer we were considering. He toured our venue ahead of time to make sure he had a good idea of what he would need for the space and let us know about building updates since we had booked. He also offered to create a wedding day timeline for us and meet with vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. I'll say it again, you want to Karl Mohr to DJ your wedding. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

What can I say FANTASTIC!!!!! Makes sure playlists are accurate. Professionalism beyond reproach. Price very reasonable. On time set up and rolling the music. Would hire him again. Thank you sir, you did an OUTSTANDING JOB at my daughters wedding at 16 HANDS FARM.

Profile Picture Kane, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found Mohr Fun Events while searching for a DJ online and cannot be more happier with their service. Response time was always very quick and their client website is highly professional. Karl was so easy to communicate with and he made sure that everything was taken care of - from the setting up of equipments, to the music playlist, to the flow of events during our wedding day. They even provided lighting which helped set the mood for dancing for our afternoon reception. Both Karl and Scottie have very pleasant personalities and were really a joy to work with. For anyone aiming to have a stress-free and enjoyable wedding, Mohr Fun Events is definitely a great choice!

Profile Picture Marian, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Karl made our wedding a dream come true. He was the heart of the party. He played all the music we requested and answered our emails almost immediately. DJ Karl went above and beyond from what we expected of him and really knew how to handle such a big wedding. I highly recommend this experienced DJ for your future wedding.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Karl did a wonderful job at my wedding 3 weeks ago. I signed up with Karl, sight unseen, to handle music for our reception/dinner/dance. I gave us more than we expected in several ways. First, he has an extensive music list, and took the dozen or so pieces we requested and expanded on that in a genre-specific way; good choices throughout. Second, he effectively MC'd the reception/dinner/dance in a way that kept the attention on us, the couple getting married, and not on him. And third, the day was rainy and wet before the wedding, and our under-tent dance floor had gotten wet and muddy. Without any request, Karl took it on himself to mop the dance floor clean before the crowd got there! In every way, Karl made himself part of "our team" and went over and beyond our expectations. Thanks Karl!!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl was a GREAT DJ! He did a wonderful job, and was always so flexible and friendly when talking to us! He really pays attention to what you want, and goes out of his way to make sure you get it! He has an AWESOME online system where you can choose the songs you want to have played, maybe played and you can even make a do not play list. We really loved how easy it was, and how we could use it on our own time, and work at our own pace. Our final meeting was great, and he listens to what you want and then makes it the experience you dreamed of!
He played all our favorite music and kept us informed the whole time of EVERYTHING that was happening so that nothing happened when we weren't ready. We were definitely pleased with all he had to offer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joanna , 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Very timely, great selection of music, and stress free. Couldn't ask for a better guy.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hosted a fundraiser at our home. Karl was pleasant, easy to communicate with, and had a wonderful set up for karaoke. The event was a huge success, and Karl was a big part of that. I would recommend his services without hesitation.

Profile Picture User7965725, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Karl went above and beyond our wishes! He's extremely affordable, very friendly, works the crowd very well, and went out of his way to make sure me and my groom had everything we needed. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! I have recommended him to friends and will continue to - amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would DEFINITELY recommend! DJ Karl was exactly what we were looking for. He was a ton of fun, super personable, and was willing to work with every request we had. Our entire wedding made it out on the dance floor and he kept the vibes going.

Profile Picture Dez, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Karl was excellent!! He was professional, fun, and helped throw a great wedding. Karl is spot on when he says he gives you more for less. The lighting was awesome and really created great energy at the wedding, the speaker sound quality was great and he was able to assemble all the equipment so it was out of the way and hardly noticeable. Karl's music library is very extensive and his online planning tool ensures that the event will be everything that you want! He provided professional advice on how best to do things, gave good direction with organizing people and had great enthusiasm while announcing the wedding party. Karl is professional yet personable and very easy to get along with. We would highly recommend him for any event needs!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I enjoyed Karl being my DJ for my wedding. He made it fun, was in schedule with everything, and very professional! I highly recommend him! Thank you again soo much!

Profile Picture Karalyn, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl provided incredible entertainment for our wedding in November 2016. He was outstanding from beginning to end and our family and friends are still commenting on what a fun and exciting time they had, despite an unconventional Sunday morning reception. From our first conversation on the phone, Karl put me at complete ease with his humble confidence and approachability. Our biggest concern was that the time and day of the wedding wouldn't allow for the kind of fun party atmosphere we hoped for. Karl knocked it out of the park. He started the dance party right away in the early afternoon and we shut the venue down still having a ball at the end of the night. Certainly the highlight of the day was Karl's addition of karaoke services. Everyone had a blast and it was hilarious to hear all of the singing talents of our guests! Karl is outstanding. He is kind and attentive and he knew exactly what to do to get our party started and rolling throughout the whole day. The entertainment for our wedding was our biggest concern, and thanks to Karl it turned it absolutely perfectly.

Thank you, Karl!!!
-Lauren and Sam Simmons

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Karl was an excellent DJ and I couldn't recommend him more! From day 1 he was incredibly professional and prompt with his communication. You can tell that Karl takes pride in his work and he truly did not disappoint. His online request portal made it easy to select what songs we wanted him to play or not play, and when I didn't see a few songs we wanted, he assured me that it was his job to acquire them. Our guests loved his music choices and he was quick to play any requests that friends and family had throughout the night. I remember one moment during the night I kind of wrinkled my nose at a song he was playing only to look up and see a sea of older couples flocking to the dance floor. :) He knows how to read a crowd (regardless of age!) and kept the dance floor moving all night!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones

Karl was an absolute wonderful DJ. From the very beginning, he was very professional, quick to communicate, and easy to work with--and possibly one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. He listened to every crazy request we had and he made everything run flawless at our wedding. There were some technical difficulties at the venue and yet it never deterred him from playing music that kept people on the dance floor the entire night--even people who normally NEVER dance. His equipment was excellent, the sound quality was perfect, the strobe lights were amazing, and he was innovative and fun. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and are so happy we chose him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC