Modern Concepts Salon

Ashburn, VA View map

Let Modern Concepts Salon take care of the details for your big day. Our 30 minute complimentary bridal consultation helps you to review all your wedding day needs. One of our bridal specialists will sit with you to discuss your specific requirements. She will work with you to schedule your practice hair and make-up session as well as match your attendants to a specific stylist. Additionally we have seasonal menus available if you would like lunch served during your session.

Modern Concepts Salon was designed specifically for working with Brides. Working with an interior decorator we’ve created a flow within the salon that keeps the bridal party together as they enjoy their special moments.

The bridal area is set apart from the rest of the salon offering an area to sit, relax and enjoy a Mimosa & more.

Our make-up artist creates your perfect look whether it be barley-there elegance or a strong sensual appearance. We use FACE Stockholm make up to create picture perfect faces every time.

The grand archway opens up to the first four styling stations. This is where our team of stylists will create the perfect style for you and your bridal party.

We always have additional staff available to assist bridal parties making sure every detail is addressed to satisfaction.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$276.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$276.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$92.00

$30.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$64.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$43.00

What is the base price for pedicures?

$38.00

What is the starting price for facials?

$91.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Leslie Married on 05/10/2014
    Irene was the stylist for both myself and my maid-of-honor on my wedding day. I've gone to Irene before, and she always does a great job on my hair. But on my wedding day, she did a fantastic job; my hair was beautiful, and it has never looked so pretty! She also did a great job of keeping me calm -- I was super-stressed out and nervous the day of my wedding, and Irene really took care of me and made sure I was okay and comfortable.
  • User1056163 2+ years ago
    I have been coming to this salon for a while and routinely get my hair done by Silvia. I was a little bummed since the Salon is not open on Sundays but it turns out they will do wedding parties. Silvia did my hair and one of my bridesmaids and Anna Michelle did two of my bridesmaids hair. We also used Lena for makeup and the salon was able to accomodate squeezing my mom in to get her makeup done. The team of ladies were completely awesome. My hair and makeup turned out great and held up the whole night. My girls also looked very pretty. Everything ran smoothly. I had my hair trial a couple weeks before the wedding. On my wedding day, everything was coordinated well and Anna Michelle had the schedule down. We also had mimosas and sandwiches to get something in my stomach. I couldn't have asked for a less stress free time for my wedding. I would recommend this salon to anyone....and not just for weddings. :)
    Lauren Married on 05/26/2013
    Modern Concepts Salon came on site for my wedding. There were 3 hair stylists and 2 make up artists. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and MIL looked absolutely fantastic. My hair and makeup was beautiful. I have had so many compliments on the hairstyle and my eye makeup.

Thank you!

44110 Ashburn Shopping Plaza, Suite 140 Ashburn, 20147
Location of (Modern Concepts Salon)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding