1136 S Delano Ct W STE B201, Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Meet the Team

About MODE Events

Your wedding is a once-in- a-lifetime event, a very special day that cannot be replicated. It’s meant to be a joyous celebration of your love – not a nightmare of vendors, timing, and details. At MODE Events, we take the stress off your shoulders so you can fully enjoy this special time in your life. Whether it’s a grand celebration or an intimate affair, we work with you at whatever level of involvement you want, to ensure that your dreams become a reality – and that you and your spouse are able to relax and have the time of your lives on your wedding day.

Services that we provide include:

• Full Wedding Planning
  • Day-of Coordination
  • MC (Master of Ceremony)
  • Music Tailored To You

7 Reviews for MODE Events

1 User photo

• Amy

Amy Chanapai · Married on 08/30/2019

Mode Events will not disappoint!

Rex and his team are amazing!! They made our night memorable and sooo fun. Our guests raved about our music selection and had the best time. There were always people on the dance floor. Rex is very detailed oriented and took time combing through our timeline. He's friendly, down to earth and is super helpful. He quickly answered all our e-mails and gave great suggestions. Mode Events also provided our lighting and monogram. We would totally pick them again!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2018

Would absolutely hire again!

We hired DJ Chris of Mode Events for our wedding and have nothing but rave reviews for him! I first learned of Chris because he was the DJ at one of my friend's weddings and he had left a great impression so I asked for his info. I'm part of a dance company and have a number of dancer friends so a fantastic DJ was in the top 3 must-haves for our wedding and Chris absolutely delivered. I consider myself very lucky to have found him because it wasn't until I researched and interviewed DJs for our wedding that I learned several did not have much (if anything) to offer you in terms of letting you at least HEAR what they can do. I know nothing can replicate a wedding environment and everyone's preference in music may differ but I at least want to know you can mix and handle transitions between songs because, as a dancer, I know how much that can kill a vibe if it's not done properly. It stunned me when other companies had no links to send me to anything their DJs could do. On top of that, I learned you would most often get some random DJ unless you paid extra to choose who you wanted. I felt like I was being blindfolded and asked to shell out lots of money for a who-knows-if-they're-any-good DJ for the most important day of my life. For some people you may not care about this, but for someone like me where music and having a stellar DJ were priority, I wasn't willing to take the chance... and luckily I didn't have to. I knew from my friend's wedding that every time Chris transitioned to a new song I wasn't disappointed to have the song end, but was super excited about what he was transitioning to! This literally happened EVERY. TIME. So it's no surprise that this is the same feedback I got from guests the night of our wedding. They said each time he changed the song it was to something better and better and they literally did not want to stop dancing. Chris knows his music genres (my guest's taste in music were very different from my husband's guest's and he successfully catered to both), he is excellent at reading a room, did a fantastic job MC'ing without any cheesy gimmicks involved and is just a professional through and through. He made some excellent suggestions regarding the flow of our ceremony and reception that immediately put us at ease before we even left the meeting we had with him. Everything Chris did was seamless and he helped make it an unforgettable and incredible evening. The music was on point and his integrity and generosity made our experience with Mode Events a phenomenal experience. We will always refer Chris to anyone needing a DJ. Book him before somebody else does!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mark · Married on 09/01/2018

Mode Events was awesome! They provided audio for our ceremony as well as a full DJ service for our dinner and reception. They were very helpful during the planning process and were accommodating to all the unique/custom requests that we had. They have A LOT of experience with weddings and were able to offer creative ideas we hadn't thought of. They also have some very helpful worksheets/templates that make the planning process easy. And as for the wedding itself, the dance floor was full all night! People really enjoyed the reception and the dancing. It was a unique experience and was more than someone just playing a preset playlist. They really paid attention to the mood of the guests, knew when to throw in some slow songs and when to bring up the energy, and just killed it overall. I highly recommend Mode Events for any event you are planning. I also would specifically recommend DJ Rex, he is the man!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

MODE Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 1000
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    3 Lead Planners

Team of MODE Events

Lindsay Gaeta

Lindsay Gaeta

Lead Wedding Planner

Lindsay has been a Wedding Planner for over 6 years. She began her wedding career in New York City and now resides in Chicago. She has done weddings all around the country, and loves working with couples who are both local and out of state.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Jenna and Gianna

Jenna and Gianna

Lead Coordinators

Gianna and Jenna don't always work together on all weddings... but, we just LOVE this photo of the two of them together! Jenna is on the left, and Gianna is on the right. Both are fantastc Coordinators who our couples love working with!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1136 S Delano Ct W STE B201, STE B201 Chicago, IL, 60605 See on map
    Location of (MODE Events)