1136 S Delano Ct W STE B201, Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Mode Events

Today is all about the Modern Wedding. We simply do "Modern" by making your wedding CUSTOM to you. Music is one of the most important pieces of an amazing wedding. Our goal is to tailor the music program exactly the way you imagine it and deliver it in a way that will make your wedding unique. Your playlist lays the foundation while our DJ's constantly read & react to the crowd. Combined with our experience, we strive to elevate and perform beyond your expectations.

1109meganalexander

1 User photo

Mode Events 1
  • Amy

Amy Chanapai · Married on 08/30/2019

Mode Events will not disappoint!

Rex and his team are amazing!! They made our night memorable and sooo fun. Our guests raved about our music selection and had the best time. There were always people on the dance floor. Rex is very detailed oriented and took time combing through our timeline. He's friendly, down to earth and is super helpful. He quickly answered all our e-mails and gave great suggestions. Mode Events also provided our lighting and monogram. We would totally pick them again!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Mode Events 2
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2018

Would absolutely hire again!

We hired DJ Chris of Mode Events for our wedding and have nothing but rave reviews for him! I first learned of Chris because he was the DJ at one of my friend's weddings and he had left a great impression so I asked for his info. I'm part of a dance company and have a number of dancer friends so a fantastic DJ was in the top 3 must-haves for our wedding and Chris absolutely delivered. I consider myself very lucky to have found him because it wasn't until I researched and interviewed DJs for our wedding that I learned several did not have much (if anything) to offer you in terms of letting you at least HEAR what they can do. I know nothing can replicate a wedding environment and everyone's preference in music may differ but I at least want to know you can mix and handle transitions between songs because, as a dancer, I know how much that can kill a vibe if it's not done properly. It stunned me when other companies had no links to send me to anything their DJs could do. On top of that, I learned you would most often get some random DJ unless you paid extra to choose who you wanted. I felt like I was being blindfolded and asked to shell out lots of money for a who-knows-if-they're-any-good DJ for the most important day of my life. For some people you may not care about this, but for someone like me where music and having a stellar DJ were priority, I wasn't willing to take the chance... and luckily I didn't have to. I knew from my friend's wedding that every time Chris transitioned to a new song I wasn't disappointed to have the song end, but was super excited about what he was transitioning to! This literally happened EVERY. TIME. So it's no surprise that this is the same feedback I got from guests the night of our wedding. They said each time he changed the song it was to something better and better and they literally did not want to stop dancing. Chris knows his music genres (my guest's taste in music were very different from my husband's guest's and he successfully catered to both), he is excellent at reading a room, did a fantastic job MC'ing without any cheesy gimmicks involved and is just a professional through and through. He made some excellent suggestions regarding the flow of our ceremony and reception that immediately put us at ease before we even left the meeting we had with him. Everything Chris did was seamless and he helped make it an unforgettable and incredible evening. The music was on point and his integrity and generosity made our experience with Mode Events a phenomenal experience. We will always refer Chris to anyone needing a DJ. Book him before somebody else does!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mark · Married on 09/01/2018

Mode Events was awesome! They provided audio for our ceremony as well as a full DJ service for our dinner and reception. They were very helpful during the planning process and were accommodating to all the unique/custom requests that we had. They have A LOT of experience with weddings and were able to offer creative ideas we hadn't thought of. They also have some very helpful worksheets/templates that make the planning process easy. And as for the wedding itself, the dance floor was full all night! People really enjoyed the reception and the dancing. It was a unique experience and was more than someone just playing a preset playlist. They really paid attention to the mood of the guests, knew when to throw in some slow songs and when to bring up the energy, and just killed it overall. I highly recommend Mode Events for any event you are planning. I also would specifically recommend DJ Rex, he is the man!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Mode Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 1136 S Delano Ct W, STE B201 Chicago, 60605 See on map