75 Anna Drive, Covington, GA 30014 Map · Phone number

DSC00192

3 Reviews for Mockingbird Photography

• Kaity

Kaity · Married on 09/14/2013

KAITLYNN WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in EVERY aspect. Not only did she do our wedding photos, but she did our engagement photos as well. Everyone in the bridal party enjoyed working with her, because she made them feel so comfortable with her approach to capturing the moment. My photos turned out to be everything I wanted and more. I was unaware of the emotion that could be captured in pictures like she was able to get. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun experience that ends in gorgeous pictures. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Mockingbird Photography did a fantastic job with my wedding (& engagement) pictures! Their photographer is young, energetic, creative, very willing to try any of your ideas for photos, professional, and super friendly. I never felt stressed or rushed on my big day thanks to the photographers easy going attitude. Also, the pictures all look very relaxed and natural, never stiff or posed.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2012

Our photographer for our daughter’s wedding was Kaitlynn Mockett with Mockingbird Photography. We were impressed with her style and her creative views from the moment we viewed our daughter’s engagement pictures. She has a unique way to capture the most beautiful images through her camera lens. Her professionalism at such a young age is amazing. Her youthfulness helped the wedding couple to stay at ease through all the photography sessions. She has a wonderful and quirky sense of humor which made everyone involved with getting pictures taken feel very comfortable. In addition to taking several photographs of the both the bride and groom preparing for the big day, she took unlimited photographs throughout the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Our guests especially loved the chance to dress up with silly props from her-self designed photo booth! She is an absolute joy to work with and we are looking forward to seeing all the wedding pictures she has taken for us.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Mockingbird Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 75 Anna Drive Covington, 30014 See on map