Norwalk, CA 90650 Map · Phone number

About Mo To Love Weddings

Mo to Love is a boutique wedding coordination and planning company based in Los Angeles, California. Here at Mo to Love we make sure our clients enjoy a stress-free celebration. We bring our client's vision to reality so that they can focus on what is important while we handle the execution of the event. We believe that you rock and so should your wedding! What you can expect from us: hard work, dedication and friendly service.

Follow Mo To Love Weddings on

Mo To Love Weddings 5
Mo To Love Weddings 6
Mo To Love Weddings 7

Nikki · Getting married on 11/11/2022

Monique and her team were OUTSTANDING to work with! She was able to keep all of us organized, informed on what the next event on the timeline was, and all the while with a smile. You can tell she is in her element and has found her calling! I highly recommend Mo To Love!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sophie · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing! Wedding day would haven’t worked without her!

Monique is amazing! It was clear right away that we wanted her for our wedding day. She is sweet, organized, and has the best get things done attitude you NEED on your wedding day. I chose the day of coordinator package and she was there for me with FaceTime, texts, questions, referrals, etc before. We also met up at venue before for help and for the rehearsal. Exactly who we needed and trusted so that we could relax and enjoy our day, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Definitely recommend Monique so highly!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Sheena

Sheena Cervantes · Married on 01/05/2019

The best and most caring coordinator you’ll find!

This review is long overdue, but I had my wedding back in January and ever since I first spoke with Mo I knew she would be the perfect coordinator. She was friendly, professional, and really cared to get every detail to make my wedding day amazing.

Pre-wedding:
    I chose her month of coordination service and I did not regret it! She gave me suggestions and ideas for my wedding details that I never would’ve thought of. She had an answer for every question and did everything with a caring heart and detailed mind. She made sure I stayed on track with planning and stayed in contact with all of my vendors for and made it so easy for me to leave wedding day timeline in her hands!

Wedding day:
    I had forgotten a few things for the reception and she willingly ran errands for me last minute despite everything she had to take care of and constantly checked up on me to make sure I was 100%. It had rained for a little during my cocktail hour and she took care of everything without even me knowing about the transition.From ceremony to reception, she managed everything so smoothly. As I walked into my reception, I teared up because my wedding day in my head had come to life! I can’t thank her and her team for making it the most amazing, perfect, unforgettable day! If you want a wedding coordinator you can trust and make your wedding day a dream, Mo To Love is your girl!!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Mo To Love Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3