Salter Path, Emerald Isle, NC 28594 Map · Phone number

About MM Digital Photography

Serving Emerald Isle, New Bern, Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Topsail, Wilmington, Fuquay Varina, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas. Our reputation for capturing fun and emotion in our images has made us one of the area's favorite choices. Beautiful photography and rates to fit your needs! Contact us for a la carte pricing and availability.

8 Reviews for MM Digital Photography

• Heather

Heather · Married on 06/02/2012

Ena took my bridal portraits and she took the pictures for my wedding. I am very picky and ususally don't love pictures of myself, but I was SO HAPPY with the pictures of myself and with my wedding. She made my portrait day SO SPECIAL and my wedding day perfect. She has a wonderful style....traditional mixed with unique and modern. I LOVE ENA and I would recommend her to all my friends and I will use her again in the future when I have a family for family pictures :)

Sent on 06/19/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2009

Ena and Jason were fantastic to work with. They were very flexible with photo sessions and were even willing to come out of my fathers boat to do our "Trash the Dress" session which was so much fun. I was very happy with the quality of work and turn around time. They were very affordable for everything that we got! I can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Becca · Married on 06/27/2008

We are very happy with our pictures. The photographers are a couple and they are both so nice, they went above and beyond our expectations and were very accommodating with our needs.
    We got tons of photos and have received a lot of great comments about our album. I am a creative person and it takes a lot to impress me, but I have to admit that I was blown away and the album upgrade we chose was definitely worth every penny.
    My mom and I cried when we saw the musical slide show that they made for us. It was a very emotional moment.
    I was a bit nervous for my bridal session, but they are both so easy going and silly that they made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride ever. It was a lot of fun to work with them. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/03/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

MM Digital Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Promised Hearts Inc.
    Promised Hearts Inc. Wedding Planners

Ena & Jason are great! They are easy to work with and together they do an awesome job! They make every bride feel special and their pictures are wonderful!! I really enjoy working with them!

• Salter Path Emerald Isle, 28594 See on map