MM Beauty

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

MM Beauty provides wedding hair and makeup artistry in Sacramento, California. MM Beauty services all of Northern California and is available for further travel on request for beauty services. Owner Morgan Merrill has been a licensed esthetician and certified makeup artist since 2007. She will help you look flawless and feel confident walking down the aisle.

Experience

Morgan studied esthetics at Paul Mitchell, the Skin Academy in Costa Mesa, and makeup artistry at Cinema Makeup School in Burbank. She has worked at Bare Essentials, MAC Cosmetics, La Bella Donna Mineral and Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics as an artist, trainer and account executive.

MM Beauty offers many beauty services to get you ready for your big day. Morgan will come to you on your wedding day, offering on-site hair and makeup services. In order to achieve the look you've always dreamed of, Morgan and her team work with you during a consultation and beauty trial. Other services include:

• Consultations
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$80.00

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Rensyl T. Married on 09/05/2021

Morgan is amazing. Her talent with make up is 100% awesome

Morgan did my make, my mom and my sister she is amazing. Please if you are looking for a make up artist she is the one !!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/15/2018

Made my wedding the day of my dreams

Morgan Merrill of MM Beauty was one of the best and easiest decisions I made for my wedding. She really caters her makeup to each person in the bridal party. Before our makeup trial she had me send her photos of makeup I liked and at my trial we discussed “why” I liked each photo so she could try to create a look just for me. The day before my wedding I made the poor decision not to wear sunscreen on a cool overcast day in Tahoe, by my rehearsal dinner it was apparent that I had made a huge mistake and was sporting a pretty significant tank top shoulder burn. Literally every brides worst nightmare. I didn't sleep all night worrying about how I would look in my strapless dress. Morgan came bright and early the next morning, assured me she would fix it and she did! You didn't notice the burn and I looked amazing. In addition she did the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. She made sure she stayed on schedule with each, which significantly relieved my anxiety. At the end she did touch-ups and everyone's makeup was phenomenal! We were all getting compliments that evening and I continue to get compliments on my wedding photos. If you are looking for a makeup artist who is talented, takes great pride in her work, provides individualized attention, works miracles when needed, and is also fun to chat with then look no further than Morgan. I cannot recommend MM Beauty enough!
    Ashley Married on 09/23/2017
    Morgan is incredible. I love her work. I used her for engagement, boudoir, and for my wedding. I loved every look she did. It was everything I wanted and more. I loved the music she played when I went to her home studio. She is so fun and great to be around. I love her energy. She is very professional and knows her stuff. At my wedding, she did my six bridesmaids’ make up, along with my mom’s as well. Every single one of them looked incredible. My make up even lasted until the end of the night! Through all those tears, and a whole lot of dancing! You can’t go wrong with Morgan.

Pricing

MM Beauty Price Rates

Team

Morgan Merrill
Morgan Merrill
Head Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

Morgan has been a licensed esthetician and certified makeup artist since 2007. Studying esthetics at Paul Mitchell, the Skin Academy in Costa Mesa, and Makeup Artistry at Cinema Makeup School in Burbank. She is a skin therapist and makeup artist who helps self invested people look and feel their best through advance skin treatments, timeless makeup application and natural looking permanent brows.

Morgan takes great pride in her education and is always continuing her knowledge within the beauty industry by attending trade shows, classes and workshops. She is trained in Airbrush makeup, camouflage makeup and other advanced techniques.

Morgan has worked at Bare Essentials, MAC Cosmetics, La Bella Donna Minerale and Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics as an artist, trainer and account executive. She also taught skin care at The California Academy, a Paul Mitchell partnership school in Sacramento and makeup artistry at Bellus Academy, a MUD partnership school in San Diego.

Before embarking on the beauty industry, Morgan attended San Diego State University and received her Bachelor of Arts in Communications in 2004. Prior to becoming a Licensed Beauty Professional, she worked in the events and wedding industry as an Event Planner and Wedding Coordinator.

Morgan's passion for skin care and makeup, experience in the beauty industry and professionalism sets her apart. She looks at every face and hair style differently and wants to bring out everyone's best features. Every look, and skin care treatment is customized for that individual and their comfort level.

451 Park Fair Drive, Suite 5 Sacramento, CA, 95864
916-619-0691
Location of (MM Beauty)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding