Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ML Event Rentals

You Dream It, We Theme It.

ML Event Rentals is a fresh and innovative boutique style rental company, serving Austin Tx. and surrounding areas. We offer personalized service at a price that fits your budget.With inventory ranging from tents, chairs, charger plates, tables, linens, dance floors, lighting, pipe & drape, stages, decor, and much more, we have everything you need to make your event truly unforgettable!
Whether you are planning a backyard party, corporate picnic or a wedding, ML EVENT RENTALS is your partyplanning counterpart from start to finish. As a locally owned chair, table and linen rental company in Pflugerville, Tx. We can offer the lowest price and best quality, that is why we know you will love us!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Drapery (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

ML Events provided the tables and chairs for my daughter's wedding. They were the first vendor we booked after we found the venue. Jenni was easy to work with and so accommodating as we finalized our numbers in the weeks before the wedding. We found their prices to be super reasonable! The day before, I added a few things I had forgotten and she was so patient and helpful to make sure I had everything I needed! The day of the wedding, they made sure everything was set up just the way we wanted and were so accommodating when we needed to change the arrangement of some tables! They were so nice and helpful from the time they delivered, set up, and took down. We are so glad we went with ML Events!

Profile Picture Sharie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables

Jenny was very accommodating and super helpful throughout the rental process. We relied on her experience and knowledge since our wedding was DIY and her recommendations were spot on. She even called me the day before our wedding because she was concerned about the condition of a table (that was going to have a table cloth on it anyway) and we shared a laugh over the fact that she was freaking out more than the bride. Everything was delivered and picked up on schedule.

Profile Picture E, 7/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Tables

I definitely recommend ML event rentals, they are very professional and super accommodating. She let us pick up the day before so we weren't rushing to get things together the day of. She also let us hang on to things until Monday since we were beat on Sunday and didn't want to rush to away from out of town guests returning. They had a huge selection to choose from and the linens were really high quality materials. They are super affordable and I saved so much money and got way more than I originally anticipated. Thank you!!!

View Vendor Response

3 Photos

5 PROS I KNOW

Events

616 FM 685, Pflugerville, TX 78660   See On Map
512-990-8887 (phone) 888-696-8551 (fax)
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm Closed on Sunday Please call for an appointment