MK Events

Canton, OH View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Serving couples throughout the Akron area and beyond, MK Events is a wedding planning, design, and coordination company located in Canton, Ohio. Owner Melissa Klatt is committed to helping you and your partner organize an event that exceeds your expectations while remaining affordable. She knows that weddings mark the beginning of the new life you are building together and wants your big day to be perfect. Her goal is to save you time, money, and frustration so that you can focus on enjoying your romantic occasion.

MK Events offers a different approach to the wedding coordination process. Melissa will get your Wish List and then break down how much this would cost if you planned the wedding on your own. She will then outline how much money you will save by working with her. Melissa has access to industry deals and her expertise and connections help her find the best savings. She will give you options every step of the way to ensure that your vision is realized. This professional invites you to get in touch with your Wish List and let her work her magic.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Team

Melissa Klatt
Melissa Klatt
Owner/Certified Event Planner

Hi there!

My name is Melissa. I like fruity drinks, sandy beaches, and getting caught in the rain...

I'm the owner and lead planner of MK Events. I started my company in 2020 after having a rather disastrous wedding planning experience in 2017 trying to pull everything together last-minute. I was unprepared, stressed out, and overwhelmed.

My own experience was the prime lesson that I use to help my couples through their own wedding planning journey. As we move through the wedding planning process, I show my couples exactly where we can save time, money, and frustration so their wedding unfolds seamlessly.

When I'm not wedding planning, you can catch me continuing my education (in event planning and in life), watching the latest Netflix shows, and spending time with my husband, daughter, and our two puppers!

44703 Canton, OH, 44703
Location of (MK Events)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding